3. 54
  4. 55
  5. 56
  6. 57
  7. 58
  8. ...
  9. 91
R1gaT0ny wrote:
What about having to play with a 343 member in customs?
Played with Bravo and Ske7ch on the day the Custom Game Browser came out. No Timmy for me :(
Are you kidding me! This requirement is so random.
R1gaT0ny wrote:
What about having to play with a 343 member in customs?
Played with Bravo and Ske7ch on the day the Custom Game Browser came out. No Timmy for me :(
Are you kidding me! This requirement is so random.
Yeah if it was that than why do a ton of people have it and never say they got to play with them even if I didn't get the helmet I would have saved the film and say I got to play with a 343 member.
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Exenius wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
met a level 16 with the helmet. His custom stats were.

1,500 kills
2000 deaths
400 assists
210 games
2 days and 7 hours.
Do you have photographic proof or any links confirming this?
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/service-records/players/demaann707
Can someone friend this account, check service record, and verify these numbers? Demaann707
verified.
Okay, so the only thing we've learned is that this account is such a low level because he/she has hardly played anything else except for Customs. The lower game count total is good to know though, but this account still has over 2 Days of total Custom play time...
Judging by that account I think we can rule out any theory involving action sack or any multiplayer playlist.
I think you're right. The solution to this has to lie in Demaann707's game history. I'm going to be sifting it.
This account just began playing on 1/6/17
  • I'm going to create a spreadsheet of his game history and see if we can't figure this out.
Lasky Whales , snickerdoodle , Exenius , CIA391 : I've compiled all of demaann707's Custom Game History into an excel spreadsheet. What's the best way to share the file so everyone can analyze the data and look for patterns?

Worse case scenario, if we play every game on the list we should end up with the TIMMY helmet at some point - unless it's some very specific action that's required in a particular map, but I doubt it if 343 keeps telling us that it's not difficult.
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Exenius wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:

1,500 kills
2000 deaths
400 assists
210 games
2 days and 7 hours.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/service-records/players/demaann707
Can someone friend this account, check service record, and verify these numbers? Demaann707
verified.
Okay, so the only thing we've learned is that this account is such a low level because he/she has hardly played anything else except for Customs. The lower game count total is good to know though, but this account still has over 2 Days of total Custom play time...
Judging by that account I think we can rule out any theory involving action sack or any multiplayer playlist.
I think you're right. The solution to this has to lie in Demaann707's game history. I'm going to be sifting it.
  • I'm going to create a spreadsheet of his game history and see if we can't figure this out.
Lasky Whales , snickerdoodle , Exenius , CIA391 : I've compiled all of demaann707's Custom Game History into an excel spreadsheet. What's the best way to share the file so everyone can analyze the data and look for patterns?

Worse case scenario, if we play every game on the list we should end up with the TIMMY helmet at some point - unless it's some very specific action that's required in a particular map, but I doubt it if 343 keeps telling us that it's not difficult.
Why that specific player?
Oh and if it helps, which I don't think it will sadly, I got it after I played a slayer game and got my arena win pack, before that I was in firefight, this was all before the Timmy helmet banner was in the message of the day, so like the instant the helmet came out.
demonz201 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Exenius wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:

1,500 kills
2000 deaths
400 assists
210 games
2 days and 7 hours.
verified.

Why that specific player?
Lowest SR we've found to have the helmet - account was created on 1/8 which means it was very easy (relatively) to document the account's entire game history. Try sorting through an SR100+ game history to figure this out.. Not happening.
demonz201 wrote:
Oh and if it helps, which I don't think it will sadly, I got it after I played a slayer game and got my arena win pack, before that I was in firefight, this was all before the Timmy helmet banner was in the message of the day, so like the instant the helmet came out.
Yeah.. doesn't help. that just means you happen to be in Slayer when they released the pack...
demonz201 wrote:
Have you played any customs before that day?
demonz201 wrote:
Yeah all the time, but I'm starting to think that there are a multitude of ways to unlock the pack, and that is why the data seems to be all over the place.
demonz201 wrote:
demonz201 wrote:
Yeah all the time, but I'm starting to think that there are a multitude of ways to unlock the pack, and that is why the data seems to be all over the place.
What are your custom games stats may I ask.
Could it be play all gametypes? or play on all the maps? (in custom games)
Could it be play all gametypes? or play on all the maps? (in custom games)
I played all game types and all 343 maps, nope.
demonz201 wrote:
demonz201 wrote:
What are your custom games stats may I ask.
Sorry, how would I check that on waypoint? I don't really know... I'm a noob lol
You can just use your ingame service record to tell us xD
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Exenius wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:

1,500 kills
2000 deaths
400 assists
210 games
2 days and 7 hours.
verified.
Lasky Whales , snickerdoodle , Exenius , CIA391 , stckrboy : I've compiled all of demaann707's Custom Game History into an excel spreadsheet. What's the best way to share the file so everyone can analyze the data and look for patterns?

Okay, peeps! Here it is: http://www.filedropper.com/demaann707-customgamehistory
  • When you click on the link - Do NOT click the Green 'Download' button!
  • Further down the page you will see a Grey 'Download This File' button - This is the one you want to click.
  • You will need to enter a (4) character code and click the 'Download Now' button underneath the code box.
  • It should download immediately to your computer giving you the option to Open, Save, or Cancel.
  • It is an Excel spreadsheet, so you will be able to open it as long as you have Excel on your computer.
  • This file lists all of the Custom Games that Demaann707 has played from 1/6 - 2/1 (his entire custom game history from the creation of the account up until the helmet was given out)
The answer to how we unlock the TIMMY helmet is in this data!
Can't check in game at the moment, but I can say that a majority of my game history was forging. And those often stayed open for hours at a time and also playing puzzle maps, those take a long time.
demonz201 wrote:
Can't check in game at the moment, but I can say that a majority of my game history was forging. And those often stayed open for hours at a time and also playing puzzle maps, those take a long time.
It may be tied to game length for example playing in a game for a couple of hours. Im going to start a game and stay in it for 3 days and once I get back I will invite my friend and get a couple of kills so the game will end naturally. If I get it i will edit this saying I did but if I didn't I will just reply saying this method didn't work.
I looked at my friend who didn't have the helmet at than me, and compared achievements, the only one that stood out is that I have the gamemaster achievement and he did not. Try creating and saving a custom gamemode!
demonz201 wrote:
I looked at my friend who didn't have the helmet at than me, and compared achievements, the only one that stood out is that I have the gamemaster achievement and he did not. Try creating and saving a custom gamemode!
That may be a requirement, but there may be multiple ones, 5 at the most. I have all the achievements but haven't played over 2 days. Yet it's been disproven that 2 days alone cannot get the helmet.
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Exenius wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:

1,500 kills
2000 deaths
400 assists
210 games
2 days and 7 hours.
verified.
Lasky Whales , snickerdoodle , Exenius , CIA391 , stckrboy : I've compiled all of demaann707's Custom Game History into an excel spreadsheet. What's the best way to share the file so everyone can analyze the data and look for patterns?

Okay, peeps! Here it is: http://www.filedropper.com/demaann707-customgamehistory
  • When you click on the link - Do NOT click the Green 'Download' button!
  • Further down the page you will see a Grey 'Download This File' button - This is the one you want to click.
  • You will need to enter a (4) character code and click the 'Download Now' button underneath the code box.
  • It should download immediately to your computer giving you the option to Open, Save, or Cancel.
  • It is an Excel spreadsheet, so you will be able to open it as long as you have Excel on your computer.
  • This file lists all of the Custom Games that Demaann707 has played from 1/6 - 2/1 (his entire custom game history from the creation of the account up until the helmet was given out)
The answer to how we unlock the TIMMY helmet is in this data!
The first thing I noticed when looking at this was a lot of maps that take a long time, example being UG wipeout and night of the mantis and various puzzle maps, I agree with A Wild Myu that you need to be a game for and hour or more.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 54
  4. 55
  5. 56
  6. 57
  7. 58
  8. ...
  9. 91