3. 55
  4. 56
  5. 57
  6. 58
  7. 59
  8. ...
  9. 91
demonz201 wrote:
I looked at my friend who didn't have the helmet at than me, and compared achievements, the only one that stood out is that I have the gamemaster achievement and he did not. Try creating and saving a custom gamemode!
Guys, I know this thread is 56 pages long and it'd be crazy to read through it all - but all of your suggestions have been tried and have not come up with the helmet.

Seriously, we need to start going through the data I collected in the spreadsheet. Even if that means playing the same exact maps/modes from start to finish on the list. Honestly, if we do that I'm sure we would all get the helmet. Whatever demaan707 did worked and I documented everything he played. If we do the same thing, then we get the helmet too.

My next step is to play the same games in the same order that demaann707 did and cross them off as I go. If I end up getting the helmet a quarter or halfway through the list then we can continue to narrow down what triggered the TIMMY helmet reward.

We should all be doing this instead of continuing to speculate and reach for guesses out of thin air. This is the closest thing we have to an exact answer.
demonz201 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Exenius wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
met a level 16 with the helmet. His custom stats were.

1,500 kills
2000 deaths
400 assists
210 games
2 days and 7 hours.
Do you have photographic proof or any links confirming this?
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/service-records/players/demaann707
Can someone friend this account, check service record, and verify these numbers? Demaann707
verified.
Okay, so the only thing we've learned is that this account is such a low level because he/she has hardly played anything else except for Customs. The lower game count total is good to know though, but this account still has over 2 Days of total Custom play time...
Judging by that account I think we can rule out any theory involving action sack or any multiplayer playlist.
I think you're right. The solution to this has to lie in Demaann707's game history. I'm going to be sifting it.
This account just began playing on 1/6/17
  • I'm going to create a spreadsheet of his game history and see if we can't figure this out.
The first thing I noticed when looking at this was a lot of maps that take a long time, example being UG wipeout and night of the mantis and various puzzle maps, I agree with A Wild Myu that you need to be a game for and hour or more.
I've been in a game for over 3 hours. I don't think that's it.
demonz201 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Exenius wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:

1,500 kills
2000 deaths
400 assists
210 games
2 days and 7 hours.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/service-records/players/demaann707
Can someone friend this account, check service record, and verify these numbers? Demaann707
verified.
Okay, so the only thing we've learned is that this account is such a low level because he/she has hardly played anything else except for Customs. The lower game count total is good to know though, but this account still has over 2 Days of total Custom play time...
Judging by that account I think we can rule out any theory involving action sack or any multiplayer playlist.
I think you're right. The solution to this has to lie in Demaann707's game history. I'm going to be sifting it.
  • I'm going to create a spreadsheet of his game history and see if we can't figure this out.
Lasky Whales , snickerdoodle , Exenius , CIA391 , stckrboy : I've compiled all of demaann707's Custom Game History into an excel spreadsheet. What's the best way to share the file so everyone can analyze the data and look for patterns?

Worse case scenario, if we play every game on the list we should end up with the TIMMY helmet at some point - unless it's some very specific action that's required in a particular map, but I doubt it if 343 keeps telling us that it's not difficult.
Okay, peeps! Here it is: http://www.filedropper.com/demaann707-customgamehistory
  • When you click on the link - Do NOT click the Green 'Download' button!
  • Further down the page you will see a Grey 'Download This File' button - This is the one you want to click.
  • You will need to enter a (4) character code and click the 'Download Now' button underneath the code box.
  • It should download immediately to your computer giving you the option to Open, Save, or Cancel.
  • It is an Excel spreadsheet, so you will be able to open it as long as you have Excel on your computer.
  • This file lists all of the Custom Games that Demaann707 has played from 1/6 - 2/1 (his entire custom game history from the creation of the account up until the helmet was given out)
The answer to how we unlock the TIMMY helmet is in this data!
The first thing I noticed when looking at this was a lot of maps that take a long time, example being UG wipeout and night of the mantis and various puzzle maps, I agree with A Wild Myu that you need to be a game for and hour or more.
But I've been in a game for over an hour.
Jack 0O1 wrote:
demonz201 wrote:
I looked at my friend who didn't have the helmet at than me, and compared achievements, the only one that stood out is that I have the gamemaster achievement and he did not. Try creating and saving a custom gamemode!
Guys, I know this thread is 56 pages long and it'd be crazy to read through it all - but all of your suggestions have been tried and have not come up with the helmet.

Seriously, we need to start going through the data I collected in the spreadsheet. Even if that means playing the same exact maps/modes from start to finish on the list. Honestly, if we do that I'm sure we would all get the helmet. Whatever demaan707 did worked and I documented everything he played. If we do the same thing, then we get the helmet too.

My next step is to play the same games in the same order that demaann707 did and cross them off as I go. If I end up getting the helmet a quarter or halfway through the list then we can continue to narrow down what triggered the TIMMY helmet reward.

We should all be doing this instead of continuing to speculate and reach for guesses out of thin air. This is the closest thing we have to an exact answer.
I went through all the 343 maps yesterday, won them all by lowering the counter to 1 minute. No helmet.
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Lasky Whales , snickerdoodle , Exenius , CIA391 : I've compiled all of demaann707's Custom Game History into an excel spreadsheet. What's the best way to share the file so everyone can analyze the data and look for patterns?

Worse case scenario, if we play every game on the list we should end up with the TIMMY helmet at some point - unless it's some very specific action that's required in a particular map, but I doubt it if 343 keeps telling us that it's not difficult.
Thanks for pulling that together - I'd say put it in a Google Doc spreadsheet? Allow everyone read access, but make sure to lock it down so that it can't be modified. Make sure to keep an untouched backup as well :)
I hate to be rude, but i don't think there is a theory at all to answer. You don't have to play every mode of action sack, or cycle through all the featured gammodes.
just play more customs, try to host some games, mess around in forge with friends or custom browser people.
Like Uny said, its not that hard to get it, just try anything you can.
stckrboy wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Lasky Whales , snickerdoodle , Exenius , CIA391 : I've compiled all of demaann707's Custom Game History into an excel spreadsheet. What's the best way to share the file so everyone can analyze the data and look for patterns?

Thanks for pulling that together - I'd say put it in a Google Doc spreadsheet? Allow everyone read access, but make sure to lock it down so that it can't be modified. Make sure to keep an untouched backup as well :)
I thought of that as well, but I wanted to give people access so they can sort the information in different ways. I believe the Excel file can be open in Google Sheets as well.
I'm keeping multiple files on my computer so I can play with the data.
Just play 3 days of custom games and you'll get it. (:
Rustyky wrote:
I hate to be rude, but i don't think there is a theory at all to answer. You don't have to play every mode of action sack, or cycle through all the featured gammodes.
just play more customs, try to host some games, mess around in forge with friends or custom browser people.
Like Uny said, its not that hard to get it, just try anything you can.
Look at Exenius' service record. He hasn't got the helmet, even though he has played twice as much as some people that do have the helmet. There is an answer to this. And I know 343 will tell us exactly how to get it, but what's the fun in that? How cool would it be to figure this out before they let us know?
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Exenius wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:

1,500 kills
2000 deaths
400 assists
210 games
2 days and 7 hours.
verified.
Lasky Whales , snickerdoodle , Exenius , CIA391 , stckrboy : I've compiled all of demaann707's Custom Game History into an excel spreadsheet. What's the best way to share the file so everyone can analyze the data and look for patterns?

Okay, peeps! Here it is: http://www.filedropper.com/demaann707-customgamehistory
  • Further down the page you will see a Grey 'Download This File' button - This is the one you want to click.
  • You will need to enter a (4) character code and click the 'Download Now' button underneath the code box.
  • It should download immediately to your computer giving you the option to Open, Save, or Cancel.
  • It is an Excel spreadsheet, so you will be able to open it as long as you have Excel on your computer.
  • This file lists all of the Custom Games that Demaann707 has played from 1/6 - 2/1 (his entire custom game history from the creation of the account up until the helmet was given out)
I wonder if this guy has any clue he's the centerpiece being used to solve this lol.
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Exenius wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:

1,500 kills
2000 deaths
400 assists
210 games
2 days and 7 hours.
verified.

Sorry, stckrboy. Not sure if you saw this ^^^^
Yeah this is just getting dumb. I wouldn't be surprised to see by the end of this that someone had constructed a pentagram in forge and attempted to summon the helmet through a satanic ritual.
Nah already tried that, it didn't work, I also lost a lot of fluid in the process XD
Obviously it wasn't enough you nonbeliever
Anileme wrote:
Just play 3 days of custom games and you'll get it. (:
False. For the 100th time. Please stop suggesting this without looking at the thread. It doesn't work that way.
Unless we can prove that someone has earned the helmet after the first wave was released I think I'm done for now. The community update makes me think the rest of us won't be able to earn it until a later date.
I have the helmet already... another guess is probably a special game type that's made from famous forge players. (:
Jack 001, thanks for the spreadsheet! I'm going to personally look through it when I get the time to!
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Exenius wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:

1,500 kills
2000 deaths
400 assists
210 games
2 days and 7 hours.
verified.

so lads who's up for some customs; better get started.
From Jack's spreadsheet we have the following gametypes played:

Assualt: 1
Breakout: 5
CTF: 7
Grifball: 3
Infection: 112
Mini-Game: 19
Slayer: 113
Strongholds: 15
X?: 4

Total Games: 279

If there is someone who has played a significant amount of customs that DOES NOT have the helmet, I'd be interested to see the types of modes played compared to these.

Demaann707 has played these games on 141 different maps. To go along with the above statement, if I can get someone's data who has a significant amount of customs without the helmet I can run some v-lookups to compare any similarities or differences in maps, modes, and types.
From Jack's spreadsheet we have the following gametypes played:

Assualt: 1
Breakout: 5
CTF: 7
Grifball: 3
Infection: 112
Mini-Game: 19
Slayer: 113
Strongholds: 15
X?: 4

Total Games: 279

If there is someone who has played a significant amount of customs that DOES NOT have the helmet, I'd be interested to see the types of modes played compared to these.

Demaann707 has played these games on 141 different maps. To go along with the above statement, if I can get someone's data who has a significant amount of customs without the helmet I can run some v-lookups to compare any similarities or differences in maps, modes, and types.
Have a lot of people played a high amount of infection matches?
So first roadblock in relation to the spreadsheet, I cant find (for now only this one map) the coagulation map by chromeviper95. searching for its file name, by gamertag and even both resulted in nothing. seems like they removed their maps. EDIT: have also checked their bookmarks and no Coagulation is showing up
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 55
  4. 56
  5. 57
  6. 58
  7. 59
  8. ...
  9. 91