5. 85
  6. 86
  7. 87
  8. ...
  9. 91

Did they say the requirements?
Mr Shishka wrote:
Lucosus wrote:
from the description of the pack it looks like you have to play a significant amount of customs. but ive only played 250 games give or take...
Hopefully we will find out what the requirements for unlocking the Timmy helmet are very soon. We have all been running around at a wild goose chase for the past few days, but we do at least get to meet a bunch of people playing custom games!
Yes this is true. I guess we will find out soon. Whether we find out or get told
Did they say the requirements?
No, just Unyshek being Unyshek...
I have only ever hosted 3 open customs and have played a total of 250-260 games yet I still have the helmet but my friends with 200 customs do not have it
I have my Timmy Helmet
Has anyone gotten the helmet since the update?
HemithGG wrote:
Has anyone gotten the helmet since the update?
I don't believe so. I'm guessing we will get more information with the community update releasing in just a few minutes.
This week's Community Update has revealed the mystery of Timmy. Its a bit simpler then I expected, but I'm glad we finally know.
Spoiler:
Show
Lasky Whales Could you possibly update the original post?
That awkward moment when you realize those farm timmy helmet games where you idle for 6 hours getting spawn killed actually did help get the helmet.
I'm not sure if you've read the latest community update but its states that you need 50 hours of playing in custom games.
I'm not sure if you've read the latest community update but its states that you need 50 hours of playing in custom games.
I have 3 days 16 hours of customs so that makes sense. Alot of halolfg.com and alot of customs browser. Customs are always the funnest part of Halo (in my opinion) if you find a good host so this requirement really isn't anything crazy. An hour and a half a day for 30 days would have you pretty close to the helmet (if it really is the confirmed requirement).
From the most recent Community Update, written by ske7ch.
Quote:
The Timmy helmet has been granted to all players who’ve played at least 50 hours of custom games in Halo 5. From now through March 31st, we’ll be running a query on a weekly basis and granting the Timmy helmet to players who have hit the 50 hour mark. Please note that we plan to run this process once a week (and not necessarily a fixed day of the week) so you won’t immediately receive Timmy the instant you reach 50 hours played.
So, buckle in and start playing those custom games! A magical helmet, and a whale of a good time, awaits.
50 hours is not to much i think.
Dont have it
So if my halo didn't crash when I done my 3 day test I could have already have it oh well i can just do it again... Guess I woke up to good news xD

Edit: I'm going to make the math easy for everyone who isn't good at time and math 50 hours=2 days and 2 hours. 24+24=48
48+2=50

Inb4 people come in and say I knew that I have a couple of friends who are kinda idiots who have trouble doing math.
playing custom games on a 343 featured map? Or multiple, maybe gametime on 343 featured maps? Idk its something :(
xS415x wrote:
Quote:
The Timmy helmet has been granted to all players who’ve played at least 50 hours of custom games in Halo 5. From now through March 31st, we’ll be running a query on a weekly basis and granting the Timmy helmet to players who have hit the 50 hour mark. Please note that we plan to run this process once a week (and not necessarily a fixed day of the week) so you won’t immediately receive Timmy the instant you reach 50 hours played.
So, buckle in and start playing those custom games! A magical helmet, and a whale of a good time, awaits.
This has to be fake, i have well over 50 hours, i had 48 hours when the helmet came out and im at 3 days and a few hours now. And i got thise extra 2 hours to hit 50 hours the day the helmet was released
I updated the first post with the requirement and a personal message to everyone!
TJDOW4101 wrote:
xS415x wrote:
Quote:
This has to be fake, i have well over 50 hours, i had 48 hours when the helmet came out and im at 3 days and a few hours now. And i got thise extra 2 hours to hit 50 hours the day the helmet was released
It's real in the community update. They stated at first that they handed the helmet out manually, and now its set on an a once a week setup based on their timer. I would imagine you'll get it soon.
TJDOW4101 wrote:
xS415x wrote:
Quote:
Then you should be getting it in the next roll out.

Not sure how that doesn't make sense?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 83
  4. 84
  5. 85
  6. 86
  7. 87
  8. ...
  9. 91