2. ...
  3. 85
  4. 86
  5. 87
  6. 88
  7. 89
  8. ...
  9. 91
50 hours is harsh AF... But the grind will continue for sure.
How? If you play with friends and or use the customs browser its easy.
Or just AFC (C for controller)
I've been playing Customs on and off ever since the Custom Game Browser was released, so I'm sitting at almost 2 days of playtime This is definitely a fun challenge.
Yeah it's easy alright, but it's the time consuming element I think is harsh, since I personally like other modes better. But let's be honest, I'm just pissy since I want it all and don't have this one.. ;)
Nah you can't afc without it kicking you I should know I tried last night since I was 5 hours away...
Yeah it's easy alright, but it's the time consuming element I think is harsh, since I personally like other modes better. But let's be honest, I'm just pissy since I want it all and don't have this one.. ;)
Well you can get it on the next wave of helmets if you act quickly
No its not play customs with your friends like adventure or parkour maps its really fun and takes up time
C0ldM0use wrote:
How does one see how long they've spent in customs?
Go in to your service record on Halo 5, scroll down to the bottom, where customs is. It is below campaign, arena, and warzone stats.
OK, I'm possibly blind as hell, but I can't find anything regarding customs on my service record below the campaign..
I've been playing Customs on and off ever since the Custom Game Browser was released, so I'm sitting at almost 2 days of playtime This is definitely a fun challenge.
Me too I played a lot or few amount of parkour maps and such with my friends earlier in the life cycle of the game and I have almost 2 days so I just need to play fro like 3 hours and Il have 50 hours
Me too ha
There a good chance that this won't get you the helmet. If you cant put the effort in to play a few games, you really don't deserve it :/
glad to be the 1st reply to this thread
stckrboy wrote:
There a good chance that this won't get you the helmet. If you cant put the effort in to play a few games, you really don't deserve it :/
rude much :/
stckrboy wrote:
He's not being rude. He's stating his opinion, and most likely an opinion that many players on here share considering those that have legitimately earned the helmet. You don't have to agree with it, you're going to do what you want anyway.. But stckrboy is the least abrasive Monitor in all of Waypoint; I wouldn't be so quick to throw your judgment around.
This is a bit over the top for a very ugly looking helmet.

In my opinion.

But I like the Foehammer Helmet from Halo 5, so what do I know lol!
I'd say it was more rude to blatantly advise / advertising boosting something that is supposed to be earned, just my opinion. You're welcome to disagree
Sigh I only have 48 more hours to go...... no Tommy for me
Sigh I only have 48 more hours to go...... no Tommy for me
Well, even if you complete the 50 hours I'm certain you won't get Tommy.. You might receive the TIMMY helmet though. ;)
2 hours left for me and I will receive it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 85
  4. 86
  5. 87
  6. 88
  7. 89
  8. ...
  9. 91