2. ...
  3. 86
  4. 87
  5. 88
  6. 89
  7. 90
  8. ...
  9. 91
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Well something same happend to me but with the nigtfall helmet and armor
First(I guess) we need to reach the hours that 343i requisit and then we just need to wait i guess thats the problema hahah
In my expirience it took me 3 months to have the nightfall helmet and armor LoL
I remember how many times i watched the movie :v
bE PACIENTS GUYS ;D
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
afghan4355 wrote:
/
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Please don't post spam in the thread.
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Sigh I only have 48 more hours to go...... no Tommy for me
Well, even if you complete the 50 hours I'm certain you won't get Tommy.. You might receive the TIMMY helmet though. ;)
Lmao I see what I did there. But still I just don't do custom games that much. To bad doesn't include action sac....:(
afghan4355 wrote:
/
This was very informative.

On topic I need around 16 hours of customs to play.
So the mystery is finally solved. The requirement for obtaining the "Timmy" helmet is to play custom games for a total of 50 hours. Source here. We were close, folks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MESSAGE TO THE THREAD POSTERS FROM HC LASKY:Wow. Go figure, it was a simple answer of 50 hours. Despite us not being able to figure it out exactly, we were pretty damn close. I'm going to say that we actually did succeed in figuring it out. We had theories and experiments that dealt with how long you had to play customs, and I say that's close enough.

I want to thank everyone who participated in this thread, whether you just posted suggestions, had a good laugh with others, messaged me with theories, and / or personally tried out the experiments. This was the most fun I have ever had on the Waypoint Forums, and I can only thank you guys for allowing that. Like for real, this thread GOT HUGE. Do you see the amount of pages this has grown to?!? As I type this, the thread reached 85 PAGES LONG! HOLY CRAP! I have never created a thread before that reached probably past five pages. I would have never imagined that this thread would gain the popularity that it did.

Again, thank you all so much for creating one of the best experiences I have had on this forum. You guys rock. Here's to us creating another experience like this in the future! I'll be waiting for all your help with the next big Halo mystery. Peace out, folks!

Sincerely,
HC Lasky

No thank you!
Anyone know if joining random games in the Customs Browser counts? I assume it does but want confirmation
I like to join random player's forge lobbies via customs browser and forge with them. Does this count toward the 50 hours?
Anyone know if joining random games in the Customs Browser counts? I assume it does but want confirmation
Evan7on7 wrote:
I like to join random player's forge lobbies via customs browser and forge with them. Does this count toward the 50 hours?
I'm assuming it does because if you go to your service record after playing a game it'll have your time in that game added. I'm not 100% on this though. I only need like 2 more hours so after I hit that I'll report back unless someone else beats me to it. Although it might take a few days seeing as how the community update mentioned they are going over players times on a weekly basis and then distributing the helmet..
Where can you see amount of time in customs?
lets get to 100 pages
riphelix wrote:
Evan7on7 wrote:
I'm assuming it does because if you go to your service record after playing a game it'll have your time in that game added. I'm not 100% on this though. I only need like 2 more hours so after I hit that I'll report back unless someone else beats me to it. Although it might take a few days seeing as how the community update mentioned they are going over players times on a weekly basis and then distributing the helmet..
kmk89 wrote:
Thanks riphelix, and I wonder the same thing Captain Semenov
lets get to 100 pages
Let's not spam please ;)
How was it that easy?
Well happy hunting ladies and djents!
kmk89 wrote:
I am wondering the same thing. Anyone know the answer?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
Spoiler:
Show
WolfMan847 wrote:
kmk89 wrote:
Underneath Arena and Warzone in the H5 menu on your Xbox is your custom stats.
WolfMan847 wrote:
kmk89 wrote:
Underneath Arena and Warzone in the H5 menu on your Xbox is your custom stats.
Awesome, thanks for the help!
Does time spent in forge count toward overall custom
Time?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 86
  4. 87
  5. 88
  6. 89
  7. 90
  8. ...
  9. 91