1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 89
  4. 90
  5. ...
  6. 91
Nighterlev wrote:
Revan XVIV wrote:
Do not create/use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans.
Spoiler:
Show
I know you've been banned and can't respond back, but Halo 5's gameplay isn't bad at all. It's one of the best in the series since Halo 2-3. And it's just as good as Halo 2 and 3 as well.

Low res textures? What?
Halo 4 had worse resolution textures then Halo 5 does. And Halo 4's textures are 3x better then Reach's, 3's, 2's, 1's, etc...

Severe lag? Don't live in South America.

Split screen was removed because it's rarely ever used anymore, and would've caused problems for 343 to reach 60fps on Halo 5.

Halo 5's user is extremely friendly, Idk why you said it isn't.

343's Halo's are all about quality over Quantity. Bungie's Halo's were the opposite, as experienced with all the glitches and out of map area's in Halo 1-Reach... (Anyone remember the Flyable falcon from Reach on Winter Contindency? Or time traveling in Halo 3.. Or better yet, sword launching in Halo 2. Let's not forget you could basically drive a Ghost up any wall that was slightly curved in Halo 1 as well..
To be fair halo 5 forge isn't very user friendly if you're on console I know they had to change it but they should give us a way to switch between the two controls so it would be easier for people to make maps.
Damn, I'm away for a few days and come back to a -Yoink- storm D:
The fact that Revan XVIV created an alternative account and managed to get it to marine onyx is impressive. Why isn't this thread closed already, other than the first page being useful, new comments like myself aren't contributing anything to the thread. For example the discussion above me regarding forge and previous halo games.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
I feel like I am missing something obvious, but where can you check how many hours you have played in Customs.
Ninjiz86 wrote:
l Cervos l wrote:
Ninjiz86 wrote:
l Cervos l wrote:
Ninjiz86 wrote:
l Cervos l wrote:
I have play over 2 days worth of hours on customs and I still haven't gotten it
Everyone on the thread is pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with time.
"The Timmy helmet has been granted to all players who’ve played at least 50 hours of custom games in Halo 5."
Well this was before I knew they handed them out manually.
Aww well boo-hoo, some people can take an educated guess
Woah jeez dude I was just stating that I didn't know they were handing them out manually.
You were dismissing my contribution to the forum is what you did. "Everyone is pretty sure in this thread that it doesn't have to do with time" This doesn't state that you didn't know, it states that I'm wrong against what "Everyone" else has to say
iZactimus wrote:
I feel like I am missing something obvious, but where can you check how many hours you have played in Customs.
In Halo 5 open the menu and click on service record. Scroll down and the very bottom one should be custom games, but don't click it. If you look at the bottom of the screen it will tell you playtime.
Nice and funny
l Cervos l wrote:
Ninjiz86 wrote:
l Cervos l wrote:
Ninjiz86 wrote:
l Cervos l wrote:
Ninjiz86 wrote:
l Cervos l wrote:
I have play over 2 days worth of hours on customs and I still haven't gotten it
Everyone on the thread is pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with time.
"The Timmy helmet has been granted to all players who’ve played at least 50 hours of custom games in Halo 5."
Well this was before I knew they handed them out manually.
Aww well boo-hoo, some people can take an educated guess
Woah jeez dude I was just stating that I didn't know they were handing them out manually.
You were dismissing my contribution to the forum is what you did. "Everyone is pretty sure in this thread that it doesn't have to do with time" This doesn't state that you didn't know, it states that I'm wrong against what "Everyone" else has to say
No he wasn't if you read all the pages we dismissed the time method because at the time we have had people with three days of customs saying they didn't get it so everybody on the thread marked off time because we thought it wasn't going anywhere he wasn't saying you were wrong now quit saying people said you were wrong and being a -Yoink-(I manually added that) about it .
Do the customs have to be from the browser? As in, hooking up with randoms online? Or do the hours you have put in with your fireteams of 1 or 2 friends count as well?

I'm just wondering if I can literally just go by the hours logged in my service record for customs, or if there's some hours/minutes that appear there that don't technically 'count' when reaching 50 hours.
Do the customs have to be from the browser? As in, hooking up with randoms online? Or do the hours you have put in with your fireteams of 1 or 2 friends count as well?

I'm just wondering if I can literally just go by the hours logged in my service record for customs, or if there's some hours/minutes that appear there that don't technically 'count' when reaching 50 hours.
Its purely off of time in customs, and not dependent on playercount or anything like that. So technically you could just sit in a match alone for hours and it would count, but theres not much fun in that.
Exenius wrote:

Its purely off of time in customs, and not dependent on playercount or anything like that. So technically you could just sit in a match alone for hours and it would count, but theres not much fun in that.
I don't know I had a whale of a time by myself for a good 10+ hours running around the empty maps, exploring areas which I don't usually go to, getting combat evolved medals, sometimes its nice to just look at the scenery. Makes waiting totally justified.
Because the requirements for the helmet have been revealed, this thread is no longer necessary. :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 89
  4. 90
  5. ...
  6. 91