4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 35
have fun
XACSlayerX wrote:
They stole the boss? Who cares it's twenty five (sometimes higher) points that your team will get back thirty seconds from now. You want to know suffering? When the enemy steals the Siege monster in Smite.
ummmmmmmm.......you played warzone dude?

the game is basically won / lost on bosses
I once lost, because the other team stole Warden Eaternal, Baron Sr'oalm, and a knight legendary boss whose name I can't remember
I find it actually quite amusing. It seems that the people that complain about these boss steals also complain about regular kill steals. It's like they didn't have enough to complain about so they found this. The worst part is that they're the ones with their mics always on.
Good job. Complaining about something that aint broke.
I guess he doesnt play warzone.

its a problem i doubt he runs into with a full team.

join randomly, good luck.
shaggiedo wrote:
Malice v1 wrote:
Hinashou wrote:
Someone before suggested removing the enemy's health bar. Making it not visible.
This would actually be an interesting idea.
I second this. I had an idea about what might work, but this solution is actually the simplest and requiring the least amount of code changes. Pretty much solves all the problems involved. Still the chance for the last lucky shot, but no knowledge as to whether or not you're just helping the enemy team towards that final shot.
I third this. Ripper of an idea. If its the last shot then why bother show the damage. If its about luck then make it about luck.
This is a nice interim solution, but they should still fix the legendary boss scoring.
May I also add that if both teams did damage an points were split evenly for bosses then the same people complaining now migh complain that their team didn't get all the points. Many who complain do so for the sake of it because it gets attention and will complain about even the most trivial thing to complain about.
I don't care what he says or what other players are saying, the system is flawed. The idea to completely stop the enemy team from dealing so much as ONE damage is almost impossible, and would require each member of your team to not only know exactly what they should be doing but to have the adequate gear unlocked from the RNG REQ system.
Boss kill steals are one of the greatest things to ever happen to Halo.
It's just the mechanics of warzone, if they dont have the situational awareness to keep the other team away its their fault
Entr0p1k wrote:
Get over it. Unless you are on the same team and are literally hiding in the corner to wait to take the last shot who cares? I personally wouldn't steal an obvious boss kill from a teammate but when people are unloading on a boss from every angle you really don't have time to mess around. If I see a shot available and an enemy coming I am going to take it regardless of the situation as I am not willing to risk the enemy jumping in and getting the last shot.

Now insofar as what the enemy does, there are no boss steals. It is a smart tactic to hide and let the other team do all the work on a boss and then try to get the last shot. Bravo to you if you sneak in there and get it. If you are going for a boss it is your responsibility to pay attention to your surroundings and look for approaching enemies or hiding ones and for controlling and clearing the area.

Again the vocal majority is really the minority. Most people are playing the heck out of Warzone and having a blast. As long as the team wins I am happy. Heck even if we lose I am happy because I had a good time just playing. I almost always end up with more assists than kills in Warzone and that is by design. I am really good with the BR from distance and have no problem controlling a base and knocking down enemy shields while other guys go charging in and get the kill.

Warzone is all about adapting to the situation. Every game is unique and play styles are different. Sometimes charging in and racking up spartan kills is smart. Other times base/zone control is smart. Sometimes just focusing on locations where the Bosses are going to spawn is smart particularly if the enemy isn't paying them enough attention.

Stop complaining and just have fun.
Bravoooo!!!!. I cant even say it better myself!!!!!
I don't care what he says or what other players are saying, the system is flawed. The idea to completely stop the enemy team from dealing so much as ONE damage is almost impossible, and would require each member of your team to not only know exactly what they should be doing but to have the adequate gear unlocked from the RNG REQ system.
exactly, I have seen teams where everyone was working together and I have also seen teams full of complete idiots who blindly rush at three guys who can clearly see them coming. I am not just referring to Halo 5 either.
I think its a fair position
StarchyEwe wrote:
Seems fair. Rewards teamwork vs children running around trying to get most kills.
unless your team focusing a boss and one guy on the other spawns a sniper or Spartan laser and blast him from out of veiw
Yeah but wouldn't you say that they deserve the points for pulling that off. If the team that takes the majority of the health cant finish it off because they were either killed by the enemy or didn't have a power weapon ready to kill him, its fair game.
Seems fair to me. You have both teams trying to take out the boss, who ever deals the final blow should get credit regardless of how heartbreaking it may be.
Seems like its not really a big deal.. just kill the boss faster than others.
Seems pretty fair to me. If you want the points, kill the enemy soldiers while others put fire on the boss. Teamwork makes the dream work, people.
Thus this is why I typically hunt down or ambush players on their way to boss fights. It helps the team out quite a bit when people run a little interference.
Bit annoying but in the end the team needs to work for kills.
I am indifferent to this. I have stolen boss kills and I have had them stolen from me. Sometimes it sucks but whatever. I still have fun with warzone....unless I lose because my core was destroyed. Then I rage!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 35