2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 35
Been on both sides of the plate, Yeah its a little frustrating when you see over half your team down on the beach to take out the Tankmaster, and you see a single BR Burst from the enemy spawn and the enemy takes the kill. But I have also come in last second and gotten the kill by spraying my SMG from a mile away and somehow taking down the legendary Banshee. Its just timing and sometimes can make no sense. But its what works and is a fine point to derive from Rather than who had the most %dmg done to the boss.

I say keep it how it is. May be frustrating but it runs both ways. im sure a majority of us have been on both sides of the situation at least once. and at the end of the day. Its just a game, no sense getting pissed off because someone did something that has 0 impact on the rest of you halo matches. Thats why I love warzone, yeah you get some bad games. But the next game is Completely different and anything that happened the time before means nothing now.
Been on both sides of the plate, Yeah its a little frustrating when you see over half your team down on the beach to take out the Tankmaster, and you see a single BR Burst from the enemy spawn and the enemy takes the kill. But I have also come in last second and gotten the kill by spraying my SMG from a mile away and somehow taking down the legendary Banshee. Its just timing and sometimes can make no sense. But its what works and is a fine point to derive from Rather than who had the most %dmg done to the boss.

I say keep it how it is. May be frustrating but it runs both ways. im sure a majority of us have been on both sides of the situation at least once. and at the end of the day. Its just a game, no sense getting pissed off because someone did something that has 0 impact on the rest of you halo matches. Thats why I love warzone, yeah you get some bad games. But the next game is Completely different and anything that happened the time before means nothing now.
It would be cool if they could implement a percentage system based off overall damage giving you a better chance of kill shot if multiple people are shooting the boss.
I love Warzone, but not really thrilled with this mechanic. For something as important to the mode as these points, having them boil down to a random assigment of points so often is a pretty poor mechanic. Personally, I'd love to see a portion of the points be distributed in accordance with damage dealt (your team causes 60% of the damage, you get 60 points; other team causes 40% of the damage, they get 40 points) and a bonus applied to the kill shot (50 points to the last shot). It keeps that component in play but mitigates the impact of someone doing minimal damage to the boss but their shot being the last lucky stroke.

Between this, and making base captures matter more significantly, there are little changes that can make a very fun mode a great mode.
If you have 5 guys attacking the boss with good stuff, and only 1 enemy trying to steal it, you are more likely to grab the last shot anyway.
Can't say it's a flawless system but it does create a push to eliminate enemies around the boss or to get teammates to gang up on it to get those final points. I've been on the giving and receiving end of these boss kills. It always goes two ways: Tough luck; Good luck.
Points should be split like in hots for skulls
They need to have a lot of AIs over the map to keep everyone busy fighting instead of trying to flank someone or stealing boss kill. It is suppose to be a 3-way WARZONE, not a 2-way battlefield with AI interfering every now and then, being outnumbered.
If you're whining and complaining like a 13 year old about the fact that the team steals your final boss kill in warzone assault, you should go play something else. Or kill the enemy team and let yours kill the boss. It's a game for Christ's sake. You don't win every game. You want them to make it so that the team that does the most damage to the boss gets the points? That's stupid as all hell, sorry. Maybe you should spawn the spartan lasers or snipers aND finish the boss then. Stop whining. Gg.
If you don't have a solid perimeter to prevent the enemy from yoinking the kill than you shouldn't get the kill.
Sounds like most people here don't play very many other games; this sort of boss stealing is fairly common in other multiplayer games that have an A.I. point component. It is also central to balancing game play. If players couldn't get a clutch kill on the boss, I can guarantee that warzone matches would end up extremely more one sided than they currently are on some occasions. It requires basic strategic awareness and most fps players seem to lack any sort of awareness at all.
If you don't have a solid perimeter to prevent the enemy from yoinking the kill than you shouldn't get the kill.
Problem with this comment is, some bosses are airborne, and can be shot from across the map. You cannot secure the entire map
The bosses are fairly placed on the map and each team has equal ability to blast them. If you don't want the other team to steal the boss then utilize your teamwork. Instead of everybody focusing on the boss have a team combat the others and push them out of the boss area so they can't steal.
Fine as is, Git Gud please.
Whoop!

I've decided I'm going to come in here at just post "whoop!" every time I get a boss kill and I didn't pull the trigger.

actually on second thought that seems too tedious
DukkMann91 wrote:
Well any respect for him will be lost here soon, it seems far more people want a change then those who are happy with it. Well at least those who are happy with the boss steals aren't saying much.
Thats the problem though isn't it. People can't handle the difficulty so they have to try and find ways to make it easier.
Its annoying but fair
You expect him to change so.ethnic that obviously isn't broken because you can't take it. That's what happened to a lot of the good features. People can't hanlet somethING so they prod the devs to fix it.
Tootsicle wrote:
this place is full of complainers and nostalgia mongers, it's fine the way it is
You're an idiot. The 'the way it is' is people sitting back with snipers just watching the boss waiting for that last kill. There is no strategy, no teamwork involved. You can't lock down a boss in an area as big as warzone without someone having a view from long range with a sniper.
Stop whining! Play the game noob
This is hilarious reading the people who thing this is fair. Especially cause in it's current form the tactics do nothing to promote teamwork. In fact the only thing it promotes is solo snipers who want to sit and do nothing until the last 5%. You're justifications are purely those of people who use this cheap tactic considering you didn't have to do anything to work with a team, or coordinate.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 35