Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

343 thank you ; )

OP Mr LictoR X 181

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I would really like to give a big shout out to all the team at 343 on all the latest dlc and the return of all our most beloved game modes!! I appreciate all the time and effort spent on this last update improving H5 UI and post game carnage reports I really enjoyed viewing my stats as well as fellow team mates and enemies this was a key function in halo games! Thanks guys for continually keeping this game fresh with updates, this is truely one of the most interactive communities out there and i cant wait to see where the halo franchise will go next!!!

Oh and by the way thank you so much for memories of reach i loved that game!!
You know you paid them money for this game. They're the ones who should be thanking you. Just saying.
Oh alot of money lol more than you know but i am grateful for these updates and this franchise if halo ends i stop gaming thats all
Stockholm syndrome at its finest.
I'll thank them when they fix MCC... Which isn't gonna happen anytime soon.
Richnj wrote:
I missing your point here am i supposed to be offended by loving halo?
Richnj wrote:
You don't need to be offended. It wasn't the point of the post. It was social commentary.
Richnj wrote:
Richnj wrote:
You don't need to be offended. It wasn't the point of the post. It was social commentary.
Don't see how Stockholm syndrome applies here. He isn't being forced to play Halo.

How is 343 holding anyone hostage with Halo 5?
Well hostage or not im still happy for the update :)
The zombies gave me herpes.
Bionicled wrote:
O_o

What are the zombies doing to you? What are you doing to the zombies?
What's with all the negativity guys?
Bionicled wrote:
O_o

What are the zombies doing to you? What are you doing to the zombies?
We now have infection!
Richnj wrote:
Richnj wrote:
Don't see how Stockholm syndrome applies here. He isn't being forced to play Halo.

Oh alot of money lol more than you know but i am grateful for these updates and this franchise if halo ends i stop gaming thats all
Maybe not physically, but emotionally? yes. Through the Halo franchise. I've heard the opinion that 'if the 343i games weren't called Halo they wouldn't have sold as well and be as loved as they are' plenty of times.

When you are throwing your money at a company for the title on the box and not the quality of the title, you have to question what kind of consumer - seller relationship is going on. Like I said I'm not trying to offend, but make you think, and if any one is offended then that shows someone who is aware of the abusive relationship but is defensively in denial about it.
I would like to say that these updates were in previous halo games at launch. End of.
I don't know man, with this update Matchmaking has become unplayable/unbearable for me. The teams are so horribly unbalanced do to the high rank sweaties changing their search settings to get into lower ranked matches. I don't even want to touch this game anymore... which honesty sounds amazing with DOOM now out and Overwatch coming in a few weeks.
I don't know man, with this update Matchmaking has become unplayable/unbearable for me. The teams are so horribly unbalanced do to the high rank sweaties changing their search settings to get into lower ranked matches. I don't even want to touch this game anymore... which honesty sounds amazing with DOOM now out and Overwatch coming in a few weeks.
Thats understandable bro i just keep playing and putting my efforts into this forum. 343 really has listened to alot of fans and at least are making the effort to appease us to thier best extent possible For this i am grateful!
Lets hear it for 343 fellas!!!
Richnj wrote:
Richnj wrote:
Richnj wrote:

Maybe not physically, but emotionally? yes. Through the Halo franchise. I've heard the opinion that 'if the 343i games weren't called Halo they wouldn't have sold as well and be as loved as they are' plenty of times.

When you are throwing your money at a company for the title on the box and not the quality of the title, you have to question what kind of consumer - seller relationship is going on. Like I said I'm not trying to offend, but make you think, and if any one is offended then that shows someone who is aware of the abusive relationship but is defensively in denial about it.
Or, and hear me out on this, some people like 343's Halo more than Bungie's. I am one of those people. I started Halo in 2001 and i prefer 343.
Also, these free updates are basically, because Microsoft rushed the release of Halo 5, where 343i didn't have the game fully ready yet, so they were and are still making the stuff after release too.

While I appreciate it a lot, I know if Microsoft didn't rush it, there would be majority of the content at the release.
(actually I quite appreciate the monthly updates instead of being there at the start - it keeps the game fresh)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2