Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

343 Unicorn Skin (Orlando)

OP GHUNTERthaFIRST

I was part of the orlando stream at halo outpost discovery and when walking off stage then gave my gamertag out, when will I receive the skin?
They have to be manually granted so it might take awhile.
I was part of the orlando stream at halo outpost discovery and when walking off stage then gave my gamertag out, when will I receive the skin?
When I got both ice and fire it took around a week. Be patient and it’ll come :)
When I got both ice and fire it took around a week. Be patient and it’ll come :)
Putting the week to the test it’s officially a week pass and nothing... Ugh the anticipation is real
i did none of that stuff......when do i get it?
CBngVegas wrote:
i did none of that stuff......when do i get it?
You wouldn’t since you wasn’t selected..
:( still waiting its killing me
wait u get the skin just by watching stream?
jjnk12345 wrote:
wait u get the skin just by watching stream?
No i was selected to go on stage and played frankie and Unyshek in Orlando then after you go off stage you gave your gt out for the skin...
If you don't get it by next week, you could PM snickerdoodle and see if there's any kind of status update.
Considering I had to play with them twice on two separate social streams before I got it, you probably have to go to another event and play with them again before they'll agree to give it to you.
DoubleSama wrote:
Considering I had to play with them twice on two separate social streams before I got it, you probably have to go to another event and play with them again before they'll agree to give it to you.
Yea.. not going to happen I was lucky in orlando and really never get that lucky in the social streams at home... plus i cant afford to be traveling to another state for halo outpost discovery and get there on a Sunday, then on top of that hopefully get picked again... which is highly doubtful.. so i just want what was originally promised the first go around..
Definitely need to be patient. Who knows how well those who are running Outpost Discovery are communicating with those in the office at 343. A good example is that it can take a week or so to them when you match in the soical stream so it could take just as long or maybe even a bit longer with the Outpost discovery.