Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

343 Unicorn Skin (Orlando)

OP GHUNTERthaFIRST

I was part of the orlando stream at halo outpost discovery and when walking off stage then gave my gamertag out, when will I receive the skin?
They have to be manually granted so it might take awhile.
I was part of the orlando stream at halo outpost discovery and when walking off stage then gave my gamertag out, when will I receive the skin?
When I got both ice and fire it took around a week. Be patient and it’ll come :)
When I got both ice and fire it took around a week. Be patient and it’ll come :)
Putting the week to the test it’s officially a week pass and nothing... Ugh the anticipation is real
i did none of that stuff......when do i get it?
CBngVegas wrote:
i did none of that stuff......when do i get it?
You wouldn’t since you wasn’t selected..
:( still waiting its killing me
wait u get the skin just by watching stream?
jjnk12345 wrote:
wait u get the skin just by watching stream?
No i was selected to go on stage and played frankie and Unyshek in Orlando then after you go off stage you gave your gt out for the skin...
If you don't get it by next week, you could PM snickerdoodle and see if there's any kind of status update.
Considering I had to play with them twice on two separate social streams before I got it, you probably have to go to another event and play with them again before they'll agree to give it to you.
DoubleSama wrote:
Considering I had to play with them twice on two separate social streams before I got it, you probably have to go to another event and play with them again before they'll agree to give it to you.
Yea.. not going to happen I was lucky in orlando and really never get that lucky in the social streams at home... plus i cant afford to be traveling to another state for halo outpost discovery and get there on a Sunday, then on top of that hopefully get picked again... which is highly doubtful.. so i just want what was originally promised the first go around..
Definitely need to be patient. Who knows how well those who are running Outpost Discovery are communicating with those in the office at 343. A good example is that it can take a week or so to them when you match in the soical stream so it could take just as long or maybe even a bit longer with the Outpost discovery.
LethalQ wrote:
Definitely need to be patient. Who knows how well those who are running Outpost Discovery are communicating with those in the office at 343. A good example is that it can take a week or so to them when you match in the soical stream so it could take just as long or maybe even a bit longer with the Outpost discovery.
Yeah i may have to since it wasn’t my gamertag in the playdate playing it was a preset gamertag on stage.. so yeah. Hopefully they didn’t forget about it.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
They come on here from time to time. Just be patient. The skins from Halo Outpost discovery is probably a bit more complicated than when you match them on soical streams.
Have you tried reaching them on Twitter?
LethalQ wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
They come on here from time to time. Just be patient. The skins from Halo Outpost discovery is probably a bit more complicated than when you match them on soical streams.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Not trying to bump, but to answer this yes i sent messages to them on Twitter and even PMed them on this and still haven’t gotten a reply. I am not trying to be rude or anything just want an answer thats all.
LethalQ wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Not trying to bump, but to answer this yes i sent messages to them on Twitter and even PMed them on this and still haven’t gotten a reply. I am not trying to be rude or anything just want an answer thats all.
Well if 343 has proved anything it's that their prior planning usually isn't too good. With this situation you have to ask are they holding these gamer tags till after all the outpost discovery are completed and then granting the skins? Is some one from outpost discovery supposed to send the tags to some one in the studio right after and if so how? Also factor in human error for misspelled tags and what not. Hopefully they get it sorted out. It seems the outpost discovery was actually pretty popular and quite a few people went to them so they probably have a pretty long list of gamertags.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Well if 343 has proved anything it's that their prior planning usually isn't too good. With this situation you have to ask are they holding these gamer tags till after all the outpost discovery are completed and then granting the skins? Is some one from outpost discovery supposed to send the tags to some one in the studio right after and if so how? Also factor in human error for misspelled tags and what not. Hopefully they get it sorted out. It seems the outpost discovery was actually pretty popular and quite a few people went to them so they probably have a pretty long list of gamertags.
Yeah I haven’t given that a thought about that, perhaps its after it.. well ill pick up this subject again after the outpost comes to a close.