3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
Every update is basically one map

Then stuff from older halos that should have been there at the beginning
Then the weapons variants CE pistol halo 2 BR or a weapon variant
Then REQ pack stuff like armor
I just wanna see an Update with truly new stuff and be excited for or something huge like the Hornet or Falcon
Also Infection Needs to be updated into halo.
Free jokes are still free.
"I just wanna see an update with truly new stuff and be excited for or something huge like the Hornet or Falcon"

Have you heard of the "Memories of Reach" update...?
"I just wanna see an update with truly new stuff and be excited for or something huge like the Hornet or Falcon"

Have you heard of the "Memories of Reach" update...?
That update hasn't been released yet, nor have any vehicles been announced for that update.
1 the updates are not free we payed 60 dollars for a half finished game
2. Memories of Reach still isn't out for all we know it could just be the map Powerhouse and Needle rife
So its only a joke until you get something that you want? Not trying to start anything here it just that what your post sounds like
1 the updates are not free we payed 60 dollars for a half finished game
2. Memories of Reach still isn't out for all we know it could just be the map Powerhouse and Needle rife
You paid $60 for a game. There is no standard measure of how complete a game is or not. Consumer responsibility.
I hope you now that halo 5 was build from scratch so of course they would be less stuff, and next update we are getting a warzone map and arena map
R3dMarine wrote:
So its only a joke until you get something that you want?
Its not that its stuff he doesn't want, its that its all meaningless stuff to him. Did you not read the post?
R3dMarine wrote:
Its not that its stuff he doesn't want, its that its all meaningless stuff to him. Did you not read the post?
Yeah and at the end of it he says "I just wanna see an Update with truly new stuff" but then says he wanted infection and a hornet or falcon
Every update is basically one great new addition.

Then stuff from older halos that should have had scout warthogs at the beginning.
Then the weapons variants, such as the CE pistol, halo 2 BR or another weapon variant. But more importantly we need scout warthog skins.
Then REQ pack stuff like armored scout warthogs is a must.
I just wanna see an Update with truly new stuff and be excited for or something huge like the Hornet or Falcon tattoo on my scout warthog.
Also Infection Needs to be updated into halo so we can find a vaccine.
Fixed some grammar mostly, oh! I also fixed the boring stuff.
Yeah cause the Hornet or Falcon and one playlist (Infection) is a HUGE AMAZING UPDATE. Sounds a lot like the one map and req pack stuff they are releasing now. Go ahead and read my response a few times and let it sink in.
The Updates are just one map followed with something that should have been there at launch then meaningless stuff.
Yeah cause the Hornet or Falcon and one playlist (Infection) is a HUGE AMAZING UPDATE. Sounds a lot like the one map and req pack stuff they are releasing now. Go ahead and read my response a few times and let it sink in.
Last update
Spoiler:
Show
Ops update
Spoiler:
Show
Nalla78 wrote:
Every update is basically one great new addition.

Then stuff from older halos that should have had scout warthogs at the beginning.
Then the weapons variants, such as the CE pistol, halo 2 BR or another weapon variant. But more importantly we need scout warthog skins.
Then REQ pack stuff like armored scout warthogs is a must.
I just wanna see an Update with truly new stuff and be excited for or something huge like the Hornet or Falcon tattoo on my scout warthog.
Also Infection Needs to be updated into halo so we can find a vaccine.
Fixed some grammar mostly, oh! I also fixed the boring stuff.
Nice job you made this post actually interesting haha.
R3dMarine wrote:
R3dMarine wrote:
Yeah and at the end of it he says "I just wanna see an Update with truly new stuff" but then says he wanted infection and a hornet or falcon
He can want new stuff as well as old stuff.
Wow, how ungrateful
Every update is basically one map

Then stuff from older halos that should have been there at the beginning
Then the weapons variants CE pistol halo 2 BR or a weapon variant
Then REQ pack stuff like armor
I just wanna see an Update with truly new stuff and be excited for or something huge like the Hornet or Falcon
Also Infection Needs to be updated into halo.
Grammar I said OR something that would be interesting in the game
Link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jWyFIbl9BP0 People agree hence the lowest sales of a halo game Im just putting input in why I think its happening because it was a half finished game and every update doesn't add anything that hasn't been seen.
R3dMarine wrote:
R3dMarine wrote:
He can want new stuff as well as old stuff.
But hes also saying that all the other updates are a joke "Then stuff from older halos that should have been there at the beginning
Then the weapons variants CE pistol halo 2 BR" yeah I agree you can pick and choose what you want but at the same time don't say you want something that falls into the same category as what you say is making the updates bad
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14