2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. ...
  8. 14
1 the updates are not free we payed 60 dollars for a half finished game
2. Memories of Reach still isn't out for all we know it could just be the map Powerhouse and Needle rife
You paid $60 for a game. There is no standard measure of how complete a game is or not. Consumer responsibility.
Wow do u work for 343 lol
If anything is incomplete then it shouldn't be sold there are laws against ripping people off u know
343 is okay, but bungi was better
2. Memories of Reach still isn't out for all we know it could just be the map Powerhouse and Needle rife
You paid $60 for a game. There is no standard measure of how complete a game is or not. Consumer responsibility.
Wow do u work for 343 lol
If anything is incomplete then it shouldn't be sold there are laws against ripping people off u know
Seriously dude? I make one comment and am now employed by 343?

This is exactly my point, Halo 5 wasn't incomplete. It was and is a full game, its just lacking content that the audience wanted. Although my wording may have confused you, my point is that there is no way to say that a complete or not if it is a finished product. Halo 5 is a game that works and has gameplay, that means its complete, there is no standard measure beyond that. Thanks for point that out, my wording wasn't the best.

EDIT: that comment was at the beginning of the thread and doesn't really matter anymore. The discussion has evolved beyond this point.
And then look at the times and the content. updates in the past took half a year or more, every month your getting something, and you get to keep that money for something else, because it's free. really should lump all these together..
This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make non-constructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
Whiners upon whiners.
What about a new pack for 80000 ps?
You're a joke
Quote:
"Then stuff from older halos that should have been there at the beginning"
Should it have? should it have really been there from the beginning? Did you buy Halo 5, go home and be all "oh boy I can't wait to play this brand new game with the Halo:CE pistol!!. And the Halo 2 BR too!!". I doubt it.
Quote:
"Then stuff from older halos that should have been there at the beginning"
Should it have? should it have really been there from the beginning? Did you buy Halo 5, go home and be all "oh boy I can't wait to play this brand new game with the Halo:CE pistol!!. And the Halo 2 BR too!!". I doubt it.
I think he means gamemodes and matchmaking playlists.
the ignorance
Wants free stuff, 343 gives free stuff.
Wants better free stuff, 343 will provide better free stuff.
Give every person exactly what they want? Yea, probably not.
you're all impatient its funny who much free stuff you want and how fast you want it like if its free and youre not paying anything extra I don't see why they would feel obligated to make more see all the negative feed back they get after every update sooner or later everything will come and for free unless you wanna pay instead
No, a half finished game is destiny, which you have to pay up to $40 per update to get a full game. 343 is adding these updates to give us something new to enjoy. They're free and they're monthly, and a bunch of new vehicles and weapons are on their way. But hey if you like half finished games, go ahead and play destiny and spend all your money, cause apparently free stuff is not a good thing.
1000% Disagree
The Updates are just one map followed with something that should have been there at launch then meaningless stuff.
Meaningless to you, (and me) but not for many people.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
Spoiler:
Show
Don't like it, don't play it. Trade it off on something else.
These complaint threads are getting real old, real fast.
These complaint threads are getting real old, real fast.
Super agree. It's cool to voice and issue, but people beat things into the ground with thread after thread. Why not just play the game (or don't if you don't like it) instead of wasting endless times on the forums saying the same thing?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. ...
  8. 14