Skip to main content
I find it funny that these kiddies who defend 343 think they can do no wrong and are helping the franchise, when in reality Halo will die within the following years unless someone else takes over.
I BELIEVE THAT CERTAIN AFFINITY CAN DO WAY BETTER
So... What developer do you have in mind? I mean, every single other developer is working on their own games, so it's not like they can drop everything instantly to work on yet another franchise that's been going on for 15 years. And Bumgie sure as hell won't come back; most of the ones that worked on Halo are spread out among the industry. Who exactly to you see making it? The Community?
I find it funny that these kiddies who defend 343 think they can do no wrong and are helping the franchise, when in reality Halo will die within the following years unless someone else takes over.
Get ready for the hate.... Didn't get too much love when I asked for opinions....
So... What developer do you have in mind? I mean, every single other developer is working on their own games, so it's not like they can drop everything instantly to work on yet another franchise that's been going on for 15 years. And Bumgie sure as hell won't come back; most of the ones that worked on Halo are spread out among the industry. Who exactly to you see making it? The Community?
Certain Affinity, Gearbox, maybe Bungie.
That's quite the claim.
-Certain affinity is more into making MP maps. So unless you want Halo 6 to be MP only...
-Gearbox has a mixed trackrecord. Borderlands is a good series, but lets not forget about aliens: colonial marines and duke nukem forever...
-Bungie is out of the question, even if they could come back I doubt they'd want to. Which means they'd likely -Yoink- the next halo just like how they upped ODST from a expansion to a full-on game to get out of their contract with MS.
Codes 208 wrote:
-Certain affinity is more into making MP maps. So unless you want Halo 6 to be MP only...
-Gearbox has a mixed trackrecord. Borderlands is a good series, but lets not forget about aliens: colonial marines and duke nukem forever...
-Bungie is out of the question, even if they could come back I doubt they'd want to. Which means they'd likely -Yoink- the next halo just like how they upped ODST from a expansion to a full-on game to get out of their contract with MS.
If you saw a few of their docs about Destiny, then you would know a lot of developers wanted to go back to making Halo even to the point of leaving Bungie since they couldn't handle the nostalgia and change. They can make more Halos' and we know they won't butcher it nearly as bad as 343.
So much salt.....
Really whats the big difference and what is 343 doing so bad that its ruined the whole halo franchise?

playing devils advocate here