OP Mr Reloadshot

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. 43
  6. ...
  7. 44
I want something like the jet pack but all so like the thurster pack so you can get in higher places and do a ground pound when the hell I want becuse the that would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun
Use projectile ammunition for basically everything instead of hit scan please.
Smart-er scope, to return, none of thisSmart Scope currently that we have
Hrm, better connections across all game modes. (Being not in sync is the bane of this game. Seriously.)

Extinction of Promethean enemies and something better to fight.

Better A.I.

Far, far better campaign.
Yes, A Elite Civil war is what should be the campaign, no prometheans
I would like equipments back. Brutes. Arbiter. Lord Hood. Chief reunited with his team. ODSTs. More map remakes. Infection. No DMR or BR and lightrifle have a chance to win. Playing as elites. Falcon or Hornet back. Assualt. Invasion but with Dominion items (Image the creativity with this). Weapon spawns are not random. Forge world. ODST Mk 5 and CQB armor. Kilo-five and Buck's squad back (the only two ODST squads I know exist still). Plasma rifle. Engineers as allies (I think after ODST, Glasslands, and Thursday War it's safe to say they like humans now). Firefight. FFa KOTH and Oddball. No rotating gametypes once they are in an update they stay in matchmaking. Scarabs. Flamethrower and missle launcher. Finding skulls. Skill-based ranking system. Percion forge. if the Flood return they better be the old models not these things we have now. Gold visor. More than one (or two if you pre-ordered the game) weapon and armor skins. Spike and firebomb gernades. Bubble shield. Vechile are powerful again. More Forerunner enemies, enforcer anyone? AIs in forge. Anything I'm missing?

Gone. Instant respawn. Perks. loadouts. regicide. boltshot. pretty much whateveryone else wants gone.
This kid wants to get slapped, More Prometheans, Halo 4 right here
add more in to forge. halo 3 was a good start and reach and 4 improved on the mechanics of forge. the MC collection brought together the mechanics but there is still a lot of items missing.

for example having NPC models standing around. or other vehicles like ODST drop pods, elephants, mammoths, scarabs, pelicans etc. as well as all the vehicles from previous games available in forge, even if they are not in halo 5.

there is a modded game type for halo reach that has a lot of these features, as well as some other good ones like a 5 seat falcon with front turret from the campaign of reach.

for armor customization i would like similar to reach but with the armor from halo 3 and 4 added, as well as new armor form halo 5. also bring back elites and add other body types such as large male, marine etc. so the player can customize their soldier fully. as well as this i think 3 colors options would be a good idea as the under armor is currently always black.

adding in back drops in the the special effects of forge will also have the ability to increase the scale of game play as well as different ground textures so the player can make snow, desert jungle etc. maps.

use all armor abilities from previous games as well as the bubble shield was useful for team games, the the shield can be used in a slayer case.
Bring Fred,Linda and Kelly into Campaign
Your wish hath been granted, my lord.
Make sure that blue team has some extensive dialogue in the game.
I wrote my ideas in this thread
  • Custom games matchmaking (no more 'invite only' bullcrap.) Custom games need to come back in a big way.
- At the main menu, there is now a "Start Custom Games" option, right under "Start Matchmaking." The former sends you to the typical matchmaking screen, and players will Veto for their favorite maps like always, but instead, all of them will be popular custom maps, with a certain amount of Stars under them.

- Upon entering the Custom Games menu, there are 2 new options: Join, and Host. "Join" sends you to any lobbies being hosted. It includes a 1-5 star rating system for any maps you play, and it's the only option that let's you rate maps. "Host" let's you select any map of your choosing and host games with it; this sends any players who hit "Join" directly to you, but beware, they can rate your maps.

• Grunt Slayer. No precision weapons on map, and Sniper spawns replaced with half-empty Pistols.
  • New "Skirmish" mode.
- 'Skirmish' contains 16v16 and comes in two flavors: Team Slayer, and Territories. Default Skirmish rules are that each team can have 2 Hunters, 5 Elites/Spartans, and 9 Grunts. Skirmish is highly customizable and can come in many different combinations.
I already think this will happen but i want 343 to bring back Cortana for good. MC and Cortana are an inseparable pair. Also make sure the flood gets eradicated in this so called "reclaimer" saga. Also make the forerunners are the main enemy and have MC and the Arbiter team up to take down the Didact (since the Didact is not truly dead). Give the Mantle of Responsibility to the humans. After all they were chosen by the precursors to take it up after they would quit.
Also completely get rid of ONI. Make there be a civil war. One in which the insurrectionist come back and gain the support of the Spartans.
I already think this will happen but i want 343 to bring back Cortana for good. MC and Cortana are an inseparable pair. Also make sure the flood gets eradicated in this so called "reclaimer" saga. Also make the forerunners are the main enemy and have MC and the Arbiter team up to take down the Didact (since the Didact is not truly dead). Give the Mantle of Responsibility to the humans. After all they were chosen by the precursors to take it up after they would quit.
Cortana should actually stay dead, the forerunners should not be main enemies as they are way too powerful, and the humans should NOT inherit the Mantle (nor should any species).
-bring back dual wielding
-add global battles ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tJfoR8nqI )
-add space battles in multiplayer (add frigates that require 5 players to drive it in the bridge)
-make multiplayer have a 16vs16 mode at least
-add pelicans to multiplayer
-add boats with water combat (both campaign and multiplayer)
-add underwater battles (both campaign and multiplayer)
-add swimming (both campaign and multiplayer)
-add promethean vehicles

MC and Cortana are an inseparable pair.
Obviously not.
This is a 2013 thread, did someone bumppp?
Bring Fred,Linda and Kelly into Campaign
Over 2 years later, your wish has been granted.
Also completely get rid of ONI. Make there be a civil war. One in which the insurrectionist come back and gain the support of the Spartans.
"The Insurrectionists come back and gain the support of the Spartans"

What? The Innies just start attacking and the Spartans, the soldiers designed to kill the Innies, just support them? Okay...
make it like reach and it will be perfect other than the sprinting ability that should be passive
343 wants Halo 5 ideas? Well, Im five minutes in to the first mission and I've got more reasons to -Yoink- than Ive had since halo (-Yoink-) 3 was released.
Ive been forced to constantly pick up new weapons due to an embarrassingly low amount of ammo... Seriously, this is supposedly a shooter, WHY THE -Yoink- AM I ALWAYS OUT OF AMMO.
NOBODY LIKES HAVING TO CONSTANTLY SEARCH FOR AMMO.
Just got a sweet newly designed battle-rifle? Too bad. You're already out of ammo. Falling back to the pistol? You can kill two elites tops before having to stop, turn around, backtrack and start searching for some alien gun you never wanted to try.
So. Much. Fun.
NOT.
Maybe you like the alien weapons, if you do - you're still constantly searching for ammo since each pick-up offers you TWENTY -Yoinking!- ROUNDS. FOR AN AUTOMATIC.
Yeah. You can burn through one pick-up in 2.8 seconds flat. I NEVER used the famine skull, EVER, now its on permanently.
This game should not be called halo 5: guardians, this game should be called halo 5: the search for ammo. Because this is the most advanced military unit in the galaxy that is wearing tighter and tighter amour every year, that has less and less ammo.
But fear not! You've got a completely useless button to show you where to go if you get stuck. If you honestly can't figure out where to go in an incredibly simplified fps, then you're either 4 years old, or you're mentally limited.
Thanks 343 studios, you've literally given me a sour taste in my mouth in the first five minutes on a game I've loved since its inception on the original xbox.
What is truly disappointing on an epic -Yoinking!- scale, is the fact that the whole "you play both sides of the hunt" -Yoink- is just that - total. -Yoink-.
This is halo, not halo: the adventures of spartan locke. If I wanted to play as some wannabe spartan and his incredibly boring b-team, I wouldn't be a halo fan; I buy halo games to play as the master chief. Period. I don't buy halo games to play 3 missions of master chief and too many of captain wannabe.

I just waited 3 years for a steaming pile of -Yoink-. Yet another game to focus almost entirely on the online play - they've even removed spartan ops for -Yoink- sakes.
For the first time in the halo franchise, there is no point in purchasing the game - the campaign is short, theres no offline co-op, theres no offline material such as: firefight and you don't get even a 50/50 split on the master chief.
After all this time, you still can't change fire-modes which is the most basic aspect of a weapon ANYWHERE in the world - but in the distant future that technology is too advanced!
You can't select your weapons for each mission, you can't mod your weapons to bring a truly customized feel to the missions.
There is so little to be happy about in this game, its insulting.

Teammates that give out ammo.
Customized weapons.
Weapon load-outs.
Fire-mode selection on most weapons.

This isn't -Yoinking!- rocket science. Fix your -Yoinking!- -Yoink- and do something creative that isn't designed around online -Yoinking!- multiplayer.
I am sick to -Yoinking!- death of every single game directing 98% of its effort in to online play and a 2% afterthought into the campaign/offline play.

Congrats 343, you've lost a lifelong fan in the first five minutes.
Go -Yoink- up a franchise no-one cares about you stinking -Yoink- bags.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. 43
  6. ...
  7. 44