Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 33
Just saw the new CU, and here's what I have to say. 343, this update actually got me to stand up and applaud you while crying tears of joy, THIS is the update we've ALL been waiting for! Good on ya 343, good on ya! I mean the custom browser is great news, but both wasp variants PLUS CLASSIC ARMOR! Holy cow 343 you've redeemed a good amount of my faith in you, keep this up and I MAY even pick up Halo 6! I'm also SUPER excited to have EoD AND Classic EVA once more! The Meta and CT are coming back!
Revan XVIV wrote:
Just saw the new CU, and here's what I have to say. 343, this update actually got me to stand up and applaud you while crying tears of joy, THIS is the update we've ALL been waiting for! Good on ya 343, good on ya! I mean the custom browser is great news, but both wasp variants PLUS CLASSIC ARMOR! Holy cow 343 you've redeemed a good amount of my faith in you, keep this up and I MAY even pick up Halo 6! I'm also SUPER excited to have EoD AND Classic EVA once more! The Meta and CT are coming back!
Let's hope that the Custom Games browser works well, AND that it comes sooner rather than later for Halo 6 (Or whatever they decide to call it; didn't they say somewhere that they wanted to do away with the numbering system?)Ooooh boy, I'm really looking forward to those new/old helmets.... And the grenade launcher.... Classic armor's always good, and I'm curious about these playlist changes they mentioned...
Sylxeria wrote:
Revan XVIV wrote:
Let's hope that the Custom Games browser works well, AND that it comes sooner rather than later for Halo 6 (Or whatever they decide to call it; didn't they say somewhere that they wanted to do away with the numbering system?)Ooooh boy, I'm really looking forward to those new/old helmets.... And the grenade launcher.... Classic armor's always good, and I'm curious about these playlist changes they mentioned...
You want Halo 6 to come sooner? My estimated guess is that because their working on Halo Wars 2 for 2017, there should be a two year gap for Halo 6, so 2019. Hell save Halo 6 for 2020. I just hope they spend time and think about the game before pushing it. Look at what happened to Halo 5, now look at whats going to happen to LEGEND OF ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD.
Sylxeria wrote:
Revan XVIV wrote:
You want Halo 6 to come sooner? My estimated guess is that because their working on Halo Wars 2 for 2017, there should be a two year gap for Halo 6, so 2019. Hell save Halo 6 for 2020. I just hope they spend time and think about the game before pushing it. Look at what happened to Halo 5, now look at whats going to happen to LEGEND OF ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD.
I think Sylxeria means that he/she wants the Custom Game browser to either launch with Halo 6 or come within a month or two of it's launch, rather than being released over a year after the game is released.
And Mark V!!!!!!
Revan XVIV wrote:
Thanks for the support! The team has worked hard to get this out the door and it's always awesome to see such positive responses (and we haven't even finished the reveal). Dec. 8 should be awesome!
And Mark V!!!!!!
Mark V Delta more accurately, but close enough.
ske7ch wrote:
Revan XVIV wrote:
Thanks for the support! The team has worked hard to get this out the door and it's always awesome to see such positive responses (and we haven't even finished the reveal). Dec. 8 should be awesome!
Dec.8 should be awesome, its December! All the important holidays are on this month and being almost end of the year!
I would have been more likely to applaud if they added an actual game mode.
Edit: I love how people keep quoting this comment as if I made it after the official announcement of the Arena & Warzone changes. Look at the time stamp, people.
I'm not going to congratulate 343i for adding my glorious EOD helmet a year late. I'm also disappointed the new announcer voices have to be purchased with real money. Especially since things like firefight voices could be unlocked by playing the game during the Bungie days. All I want to do is replace Palmer and I have to pay to do so? I'm sure they knew that too and they knew people would pay to do so since most folks are tired of hearing her. $10 for voices? That's what we used to pay for map packs. What a joke.
Thanks for adding all of this great content more than a year since release after most of the game's population has been lost!
And Mark V!!!!!!
Mark V Delta more accurately, but close enough.
Yeah, I saw that. It said "Delta" right after where it said "Mark V". Figured y'all would put 2 & 2 together. But my bad.
But we'll done, giving the community what it wants a year after release, considering you were so busy making stuff like:
-Overgrowth
-Torque
-Seeker helmet
-Pizza skins
-Other hideous armor no one uses
-Other maps that are unplayable in competitive, the part of the game that was focused on so much
-The new Breakout...which I'm suprused hasn't been abandoned for the original by now
JackGilb wrote:
But we'll done, giving the community what it wants a year after release, considering you were so busy making stuff like:
-Overgrowth
-Torque
-Seeker helmet
-Pizza skins
-Other maps that are unplayable in competitive, the part of the game that was focused on so much
-The new Breakout...which I'm suprused hasn't been abandoned for the original by now
Seriously what's taking them so long on switching back to the good Breakout? The new one is abysmal.
JackGilb wrote:
-Overgrowth
-Torque
-Seeker helmet
-Pizza skins
Seriously what's taking them so long on switching back to the good Breakout? The new one is abysmal.
Apparently they like fixing stuff that isn't broken, rather than repairing what is (MCC)
ske7ch wrote:
Revan XVIV wrote:
The 8th? More content or not-so-subliminal message?
JackGilb wrote:
-Pizza skins
What's wrong with pizza skins? I'm happy they made those.
Revan XVIV wrote:
The Helmets won't be coming back til sometime in early 2017, and from what I've heard, its only the helmets and not the full set.
ske7ch wrote:
Revan XVIV wrote:
Crossing my Fingers, And hoping that more of the Reveal Dec 8, Full Armor Customization is one of them. =}
ske7ch wrote:
Revan XVIV wrote:
Wait, there's MORE stuff coming?!
The only way the update can get better is with splitscreen making a return.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 33