2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 33
This update is the best update this game has received. Thank you so much, 343!!
I really like the granade launcher....very nice!
Haven't used it yet as I don't have certs for them.
I'm a REQ hoarder.
Try one and get back to me....
WARZONE SQUADS:
-12 MAN FIRETEAMS
SOLOS CAN JOIN FOR RECRUITMENT
-DECAYING CORE TO STALL FARMING

CUSTOMS:
-WARZONE GRUDGE MATCH
12 V 12 TO TARGET SPECIFIC TEAMS AND FACILITATE COMPETITION

343?
Every body is happy but fail to know 343 anit go to fix is broke or mess up they more worried what not broke . and the cheaters get let to cheat thanks 343 and Xbox for let that happen
alot of players want to play, and when you have teams that SPAWN kill, if your not on a team, then you know what happens. If the spawn areas were some how shielded or protected, then it might have a better out come and better play. To go around spawn killing, has never been my thing, why? to get a k/d rating? But their are players and teams that JUST are good at THAT....... not really gaming to me
Do not post inappropriate comments or make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
COBRA R2 wrote:
alot of players want to play, and when you have teams that SPAWN kill, if your not on a team, then you know what happens. If the spawn areas were some how shielded or protected, then it might have a better out come and better play. To go around spawn killing, has never been my thing, why? to get a k/d rating? But their are players and teams that JUST are good at THAT....... not really gaming to me
Farming at its core was a complete lack of understanding how communities have structured themselves to compete in this gametype by 343 not understanding their customer base...

padding k/d and farming anyone is wrong!

however one couldn't argue the devastating effects of having a 12 man squad coordinated on a particular objective is far superior by comparison to a team that cannot implement that type of effectiveness...

that being said if my team had you at your core and we had req advantage we would have spawned a number of things to contain you first. (as nobody waves the white flag) then would've either spawned ghost, rockets or casters etc to blow the core...at the soonest available moment...

but to decide that because teams play this way against solo players and that's "unfair" (which it "was unfair" )
does not mean all of us wanted it to continue or didn't have other things in mind to resolve the issue for both solo casual players and super sweaty try-hards like myself...

.it's not you the solo guy vs me the team farmer it's a difference of opinion over how each likes to play and having that afforded to us by the developer
StillEuan wrote:
StillEuan wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
Revan XVIV wrote:
Just saw the new CU, and here's what I have to say. 343, this update actually got me to stand up and applaud you while crying tears of joy, THIS is the update we've ALL been waiting for! Good on ya 343, good on ya! I mean the custom browser is great news, but both wasp variants PLUS CLASSIC ARMOR! Holy cow 343 you've redeemed a good amount of my faith in you, keep this up and I MAY even pick up Halo 6! I'm also SUPER excited to have EoD AND Classic EVA once more! The Meta and CT are coming back!
Thanks for the support! The team has worked hard to get this out the door and it's always awesome to see such positive responses (and we haven't even finished the reveal). Dec. 8 should be awesome!
WOW. A reply from 343.

All this stuff should have in game from Day 1 and what about people who play the game for campaign they get the same as usual, diddily squat.How about we get some story to keep us amused like the shorts we used to see on Halo Waypoint on the 360? I would have thought in a year 343i would have had enough time to put something together that actually explained what happened between Halo4, Spartan Ops and Halo 5. The campaign story was completely ridiculed and many thought half finished/curtailed in someway and here we are a year down the line and we got more of the same and as I said in starting all this stuff should have in game from Day One.

Thanks for the update anyway
comments like this are the reason 343 members tend to not reply to things on waypoint, ske7ch wasn't even with 343 until recently so there's no reason to be sending any hate his way at all.
Sorry no hate intended just frustrated at this more of the same update. I said thanks and everything else either is fact or a request. No hate from me I love 343i employees and especially the ones who do reply. I just want some answers to the canon without having to buy comics, or what I actually do, to read here on Waypoint forums. I will again finish as I started and say sorry no hate here just frustration.
If you want to read the canon without buying the comic book just go to Halopedia.
But I don't want to read it I want to see it told to me. If not ingame then in some shorts or comic strip style like Heart of Midlothian
The same they said
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This update is the best update this game has received. Thank you so much, 343!!
I really like the granade launcher....very nice!
Haven't used it yet as I don't have certs for them.
I'm a REQ hoarder.
Try one and get back to me....
I absolutely will.
343 I have one request for you, I would love if you brought back the ODST Smg with the sight and all. Asides from that thank you for making halo awesome and I feel that The Warzone map prospect is amazing, yet i feel the grunt jockey at the end of the game is a tad bit over powered. Thank you for your consideration.
I don't even know about this one yet but if anyone can tell me what it is it would be very appreciated.
JackGilb wrote:
-Pizza skins
What's wrong with pizza skins? I'm happy they made those.
It's because weapon skins are getting a litlle bit ridiculous. They made too many and they serve no real purpose. The same can be said about the unnecessary reskins they made of all the armour sets.
KaleBoi47 wrote:
343 I have one request for you, I would love if you brought back the ODST Smg with the sight and all. Asides from that thank you for making halo awesome and I feel that The Warzone map prospect is amazing, yet i feel the grunt jockey at the end of the game is a tad bit over powered. Thank you for your consideration.
That's basically the silenced SMG REQ that's already in the game.
Well done 343...you just killed your 1 reliable/fun/competitive/worth playing playlist.
You just said 343 killed their one competitive playlist. Can we think about that for a minute?

I think the only thing I didn't like was the skin they choose for the pro pipe, that vivid blue is kinda goofy in my opinion
I'm just wondering why they departed from the usual color scheme of UNSC weapon variants, where it's like normal color -> red and green markings -> all white with red and green markings. But I'm ok with the blue, too.

It's because weapon skins are getting a litlle bit ridiculous. They made too many and they serve no real purpose.
You don't think having a pizza gun serves a purpose? Why do you hate fun?
Red vs Blue fans can rejoice. The Meta has returned!
At the end of the day 343 can't make the old halo but they can make a new halo , well they will be able to make a new halo I beileve in them 😌
Well done 343...you just killed your 1 reliable/fun/competitive/worth playing playlist.
You just said 343 killed their one competitive playlist. Can we think about that for a minute?
Sure would love to!
For well over a year 343 has ignored solo players wanting to play this Playlist, they have let people be farmed by the same teams over and over....
Truth be told some of us teams, we're not that bad and didn't farm....some of us even had a stake in the solo aspect of the game, as I would not play it solo because of how many teams the would either destroy you or farm you or both....since I've bought halo over a year ago I can only recall 3 games I had that were what I felt "fair" all of the rest were sweatys beating up on randoms....I'm with a lot of you solo guys on this and yes I do believe SOME people only put teams in to reck solo players only, with no desire to play a team that is their equal and slug it out in 12 v 12.....but I'm that small percentage that when I see 12 spartan tags fill the lobby at once and I'm in my group, gets my blood Boiling and my heart racing....that's what we love about halo....this update DID kill that competitive aspect....they should foster teams and it shouldn't have taken until now to do something about it....but to completely say to one group that likes to play it this way (tough) and tell the other (have at it) isn't exactly fair to anyone....one could argue that IF for example 343 said (sorry solo guys don't want to hear about farming anymore as warzone is for teams only) the opposite end of the community would be just as upset....so don't make it a (me vs you) and help us out....you might even try putting a team together once you have 6 guys that like warzone and aspire to have a full 12....and that's when the fun really starts to become addicting
I think they've done a great job with this update, the new Wasps are sightly unbalanced with the REQ level required but other than that, they've done a brilliant job.
this update should have it's name changed from monitors bounty to monitor-that-you-play-as-in-forge's-epic-amazing-ultra-awesome-diamond-plated-treasure-chest
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 33