2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 33
this update should have it's name changed from monitors bounty to monitor-that-you-play-as-in-forge's-epic-amazing-ultra-awesome-diamond-plated-treasure-chest
You forge guys! Lol
Forge on my brotha!
Just saw the new CU, and here's what I have to say. 343, this update actually got me to stand up and applaud you while crying tears of joy, THIS is the update we've ALL been waiting for! Good on ya 343, good on ya! I mean the custom browser is great news, but both wasp variants PLUS CLASSIC ARMOR! Holy cow 343 you've redeemed a good amount of my faith in you, keep this up and I MAY even pick up Halo 6! I'm also SUPER excited to have EoD AND Classic EVA once more! The Meta and CT are coming back!
The fact alone that they added my favourite helmet from Reach, the Operator, absolves 343 of any sins they committed in my book.
The only way the update can get better is with splitscreen making a return.
That won't happen. They'd have to rewrite the engine.
The only way the update can get better is with splitscreen making a return.
That won't happen. They'd have to rewrite the engine.
I don't think they'll make that mistake in halo 6....that was yet again a complete misunderstanding of the customer base made by 343....
Well done 343...you just killed your 1 reliable/fun/competitive/worth playing playlist.
You just said 343 killed their one competitive playlist. Can we think about that for a minute?

I think the only thing I didn't like was the skin they choose for the pro pipe, that vivid blue is kinda goofy in my opinion
I'm just wondering why they departed from the usual color scheme of UNSC weapon variants, where it's like normal color -> red and green markings -> all white with red and green markings. But I'm ok with the blue, too.

It's because weapon skins are getting a litlle bit ridiculous. They made too many and they serve no real purpose.
You don't think having a pizza gun serves a purpose? Why do you hate fun?
All those combined together, forgot to add big team strategy based playlist. Did you not see the other descriptions in front of and behind competitive?

Let's think about that for a minute...
Well done 343...you just killed your 1 reliable/fun/competitive/worth playing playlist.
You just said 343 killed their one competitive playlist. Can we think about that for a minute?

I think the only thing I didn't like was the skin they choose for the pro pipe, that vivid blue is kinda goofy in my opinion
I'm just wondering why they departed from the usual color scheme of UNSC weapon variants, where it's like normal color -> red and green markings -> all white with red and green markings. But I'm ok with the blue, too.

It's because weapon skins are getting a litlle bit ridiculous. They made too many and they serve no real purpose.
All those combined together, forgot to add big team strategy based playlist. Did you not see the other descriptions in front of and behind competitive?

I did, and there's still a TON of content in the game thanks to all the free updates, so I don't see the point in being a negative Nancy.

I'm just saying Warzone is far from the only competitive playlist. It's also certainly not the only "big team strategy based" playlist either, since there's actually a Big Team Battle playlist where strategy is arguably more important than in Warzone.

I'm just saying Warzone is far from the only competitive playlist. It's also certainly not the only "big team strategy based" playlist either, since there's actually a Big Team Battle playlist where strategy is arguably more important than in Warzone.
Come on man!? We don't need to argue small details.... BTB More important than warzone strategy wise? That's you opinion and I'll respect it although there are more elements to consider in a warzone match and developing a strategy around a handful of possible power weapons vs a whole team with 4 more players, about 100 different types of weapon variants,lethal ai, objectives....I think btb is really fun to, it will be the next playlist to be limited unless solo players are spared the misfortune of playing a coordinated team....I already see it happening....there needs to be a place for big fireteams in halo
Come on man!? We don't need to argue small details.... BTB More important than warzone strategy wise? That's you opinion and I'll respect it although there are more elements to consider in a warzone match and developing a strategy around a handful of possible power weapons vs a whole team with 4 more players, about 100 different types of weapon variants,lethal ai, objectives....I think btb is really fun to, it will be the next playlist to be limited unless solo players are spared the misfortune of playing a coordinated team....I already see it happening....there needs to be a place for big fireteams in halo
Sure that's fine and everything. But I actually am going to argue the small detail of "Warzone is the only competitive playlist" because that statement is just wrong on its face. I wouldn't even argue if the statement was "Warzone is the only competitive playlist with big fireteams".

Now this all depends on how you define "competitive". I was under the impression that "competitive" meant having equal starts, being ranked, etc. Whereas "casual" is the opposite of that, and it's generally accepted that Warzone is a casual playlist. Maybe I got my terms mixed up, but yes I am just nitpicking semantics because I'm bored.
I hope 343 adds bayonet assassinations in the next update!

If 343 puts them in, Halo 5 will be "complete" for me.☺
I agree if split screen were an option halo would be more enjoyable playing an enjoyable game with friends always makes It a lil bit more fun
Wow, an actual positive post? Now THAT got me to stand up and applaud while crying tears of joy
This is a good update who people who enjoy Forge and custom games :)
this update is great but uh where is that falcon???
What theme are you talking about today

I'm not necessarily referring to just the pizza skin. I'm talking about all of them in general and the sheer number of them.
In total agreement. Halo 5 is a game which I have had many ups and downs with over time, but have stood by long enough to still play it with dedication and reach SR145. Things however were beginning to seem a bit un-eventful until this update which has really bought the game alive for me, I can't wait for the next one now!
Seriously wtf is so hard about having two guys go camo fuel rod and take out core on warzone? You warzone guys are just a bunch of liars if you think its hard to get a core with a 12 man team on warzone. All bashers thinking your good playing against casuals its just so filthy that your ruining the playlist for solo players that just want to relax.

Thank god 343 has fixed it now. Another option could be making a competitive playlist for warzone or at least fix up the match making system so it pairs solo people together and teamed up people together.

But the fix done atm is enough for warzone in my opinion :)
Bring NPCS if 343 can do it on campaign and all 3 warzone types then they should be able to. Moders like gamecheat13 can put NPCS in any Halo game and have them kick each others -Yoink-
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 33