2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 33
Seriously wtf is so hard about having two guys go camo fuel rod and take out core on warzone? You warzone guys are just a bunch of liars if you think its hard to get a core with a 12 man team on warzone. All bashers thinking your good playing against casuals its just so filthy that your ruining the playlist for solo players that just want to relax.

Thank god 343 has fixed it now. Another option could be making a competitive playlist for warzone or at least fix up the match making system so it pairs solo people together and teamed up people together.

But the fix done atm is enough for warzone in my opinion :)
To top paragraph: really isn't true nor that simple when people will throw grenades all over the doors or when I decide to camp outside the door watching the stairs with a shotty. I've been in both ends and one simply can't just walk in with rickets and invise like you're thinking and it's part of why some "farming" games get prolonged, cuz people refuse to let them through the doors.

i agree on team based matchmaking, I'm iffy on having a competitive warzone tho as I think people just need to deal with them in normal warzone, the whole point of pvp is winning in the end, and "tryhsrd have been a thing since the start, can't stop nature gaming.
one of the best updates
nice improvement 343 im a little happier now
Revan XVIV wrote:
Just saw the new CU, and here's what I have to say. 343, this update actually got me to stand up and applaud you while crying tears of joy, THIS is the update we've ALL been waiting for! Good on ya 343, good on ya! I mean the custom browser is great news, but both wasp variants PLUS CLASSIC ARMOR! Holy cow 343 you've redeemed a good amount of my faith in you, keep this up and I MAY even pick up Halo 6! I'm also SUPER excited to have EoD AND Classic EVA once more! The Meta and CT are coming back!
yeah!!! 343 Has Gained the community back! most of it at lest, im hyped for EOD Operator and Recon!
I love everything in this update except how laggy action sack is now.
Seriously wtf is so hard about having two guys go camo fuel rod and take out core on warzone? You warzone guys are just a bunch of liars if you think its hard to get a core with a 12 man team on warzone. All bashers thinking your good playing against casuals its just so filthy that your ruining the playlist for solo players that just want to relax.

Thank god 343 has fixed it now. Another option could be making a competitive playlist for warzone or at least fix up the match making system so it pairs solo people together and teamed up people together.

But the fix done atm is enough for warzone in my opinion :)
To top paragraph: really isn't true nor that simple when people will throw grenades all over the doors or when I decide to camp outside the door watching the stairs with a shotty. I've been in both ends and one simply can't just walk in with rickets and invise like you're thinking and it's part of why some "farming" games get prolonged, cuz people refuse to let them through the doors.

i agree on team based matchmaking, I'm iffy on having a competitive warzone tho as I think people just need to deal with them in normal warzone, the whole point of pvp is winning in the end, and "tryhsrd have been a thing since the start, can't stop nature gaming.
@letsimprove,
Your gametag is awesome, however this update has been great for solo queuers in warzone....I for one have absolutly no desire to play with half a team that isn't focused on a particular objective....part of being a team is having a position to support the squad as a whole....most of us team guys have been arguing for this since the start but the topic has never gained traction until this update....
I play warzone both ways and totally agree that if I'm lone wolf'n it , this update is great because I don't have to go against a full fireteam.
To be honest this was always a problem that was ignored by 343 and finally, I'm glad they listened to you guys (solo players).
On the topic of farming and all of us team guys being grouped together as a whole as farmers, I can with confidence say my stats don't show I'm even capable of farming or have ever been apart of it....I believe that farming is so loosely thrown around by players that are to ignorant to believe that any unified effort to control an objective automatically goes to the party that is better prepared to take it and support it. That's not saying all because some teams will do exactly that and I believe there not here saying anything In defence of their actions because your right some big teams just want to stomp random players that offer no real challenge...so I'd say your half right about the farming, but that may be a little more than fair....honestly 343 should have recognized the problem sooner and gave both sides a place....it's not us teams vs you...
If every spartan company has at least 1 warzone squad were talking a good percentage of players effected by this update....we're not the majority by any means but we are apart of this community....and this needs fixed so we can get back to playing other full fireteams and let's make it so the solo guy isn't caught up in the middle

46509 spartan company's
X12 players in each company (1 group)
=558108 players effected by this update
Rough figures as some companies probably have non and probable some have 2 or more like my company, but as a general number were talking half a million players worldwide effected by this update that have played as a team for over a year and now cannot....
If every spartan company has at least 1 warzone squad were talking a good percentage of players affected by this update....we're not the majority by any means but we are a part of this community....and this needs fixed so we can get back to playing other full fireteams and let's make it so the solo guy isn't caught up in the middle

46509 spartan companiesX12 players in each company (1 group)
=558108 players affected by this update
Rough figures as some companies probably have non and probable some have 2 or more like my company, but as a general number were talking half a million players worldwide affected by this update that have played as a team for over a year and now cannot....
I'm confused about that
If every spartan company has at least 1 warzone squad were talking a good percentage of players effected by this update....we're not the majority by any means but we are apart of this community....and this needs fixed so we can get back to playing other full fireteams and let's make it so the solo guy isn't caught up in the middle

46509 spartan company's
Rough figures as some companies probably have non and probable some have 2 or more like my company, but as a general number were talking half a million players worldwide effected by this update that have played as a team for over a year and now cannot....
ive never seen a statement as dumb as this. you really think that there 500k players that play regularly in a group of 12? u dumb?
Revan XVIV wrote:
Just saw the new CU, and here's what I have to say. 343, this update actually got me to stand up and applaud you while crying tears of joy, THIS is the update we've ALL been waiting for! Good on ya 343, good on ya! I mean the custom browser is great news, but both wasp variants PLUS CLASSIC ARMOR! Holy cow 343 you've redeemed a good amount of my faith in you, keep this up and I MAY even pick up Halo 6! I'm also SUPER excited to have EoD AND Classic EVA once more! The Meta and CT are coming back!
yeah!!! 343 Has Gained the community back! most of it at lest, im hyped for EOD Operator and Recon!
I doubt MOST of the community came back, hell I doubt even half of the community came back.
343 has done great work. This update is amazing. I'm excited with the direction they are taking the Halo Franchise
Derp QC wrote:

46509 spartan company's
ive never seen a statement as dumb as this. you really think that there 500k players that play regularly in a group of 12? u dumb?
Maybe yes this was a more than a bit exaggerated...however call me dumb but just going off the number of Spartan Companies and the probability that someone at some point had a group in warzone from launch until now it's probably not that far off as a total....not implying that there are that many users now

Appears now and I cannot be for sure if it means at any given time but the average I'm reading is 50000 people online at any given time...and that a very loose figure just from surfing the web....so my question is exactly how many people are online in halo total these days, since using spartan companies isn't an accurate way to measure the population?
Is it wrong to have the impression that these companies are active and don't make up the entire population?
Revan XVIV wrote:
Revan XVIV wrote:
I doubt MOST of the community came back, hell I doubt even half of the community came back.
Yeah a ton of my friends are waist deep in newer games. It will take a minor miracle to get them back. But imagine those that left on month 2. This has evolved into a pretty epic game since then. Hopefully by the time Halo 6 is ready they will take note. If you take the current game and add Splitscreen and at least an 8/10 Campaign story and play with a couple of more tweaks you could have bigtime glowing reviews again.
Sylxeria wrote:
Revan XVIV wrote:
Let's hope that the Custom Games browser works well, AND that it comes sooner rather than later for Halo 6 (Or whatever they decide to call it; didn't they say somewhere that they wanted to do away with the numbering system?)Ooooh boy, I'm really looking forward to those new/old helmets.... And the grenade launcher.... Classic armor's always good, and I'm curious about these playlist changes they mentioned...
You want Halo 6 to come sooner? My estimated guess is that because their working on Halo Wars 2 for 2017, there should be a two year gap for Halo 6, so 2019. Hell save Halo 6 for 2020. I just hope they spend time and think about the game before pushing it. Look at what happened to Halo 5, now look at whats going to happen to LEGEND OF ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD.
You want to wait 5 years in between a Halo FPS... nah man. That's too much
I love all of the new game modes and the custom browser
Derp QC wrote:

46509 spartan company's
At least he understands basic grammar, unlike yourself.
Nexid wrote:
My personal opinion about 343 is that they do very well putting free content for halo 5 but should fix the errors of the servers as the error of leaving the computer or that of when the screen is locked when a player leaves
Yes definitely doing better than before with their content. Halo 5 isn't my favorite one but at least all the content stuff is FREE where as other companies would be making us pay thru the nose for their extra content (looking at you Titanfall 2)
Split screen is apart of halo
The armor, the vehicles and even grenade launcher are fine - not pumped, but fine.

HOWEVER

The custom game browser is AMAZING. THIS is what all the other Halos were MISSING!

It's SO good!

I've got over 175 custom maps and 150 gametypes. So many are a blast to play, and lots of forge time went into these - but they are unplayable with my steady group of only 3-5 friends. This browser lets me play so many gametypes as they are meant to be played!

343 - This is amazing.

Now, fix the welded objects/vehicles in these public custom games, and I'll be happy! (Welded vehicles flip the heck out when you try to use them)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 33