3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 33
I love all of the new game modes and the custom browser
Me too they're awesome! Pretty much unlimited freedom and you get to play with and meet with new players. Soooo much fun!!!
Derp QC wrote:
If every spartan company has at least 1 warzone squad were talking a good percentage of players effected by this update....we're not the majority by any means but we are apart of this community....and this needs fixed so we can get back to playing other full fireteams and let's make it so the solo guy isn't caught up in the middle

46509 spartan company's
X12 players in each company (1 group)
=558108 players effected by this update
Rough figures as some companies probably have non and probable some have 2 or more like my company, but as a general number were talking half a million players worldwide effected by this update that have played as a team for over a year and now cannot....
ive never seen a statement as dumb as this. you really think that there 500k players that play regularly in a group of 12? u dumb?
At least he understands basic grammar, unlike yourself.
Yeah! Take that! Tho derp is most likely correct and I'm glad he called me on it.
However anyone know the exact number of active halo 5 players online or is this an unknown figure?
Halo tracker gives 446000ish places for ranking in k/d/a
english isnt my main language, sorry about that.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Seriously wtf is so hard about having two guys go camo fuel rod and take out core on warzone? You warzone guys are just a bunch of liars if you think its hard to get a core with a 12 man team on warzone. All bashers thinking your good playing against casuals its just so filthy that your ruining the playlist for solo players that just want to relax.

Thank god 343 has fixed it now. Another option could be making a competitive playlist for warzone or at least fix up the match making system so it pairs solo people together and teamed up people together.

But the fix done atm is enough for warzone in my opinion :)
To top paragraph: really isn't true nor that simple when people will throw grenades all over the doors or when I decide to camp outside the door watching the stairs with a shotty. I've been in both ends and one simply can't just walk in with rickets and invise like you're thinking and it's part of why some "farming" games get prolonged, cuz people refuse to let them through the doors.

i agree on team based matchmaking, I'm iffy on having a competitive warzone tho as I think people just need to deal with them in normal warzone, the whole point of pvp is winning in the end, and "tryhsrd have been a thing since the start, can't stop nature gaming.
@letsimprove,
Your gametag is awesome, however this update has been great for solo queuers in warzone....I for one have absolutly no desire to play with half a team that isn't focused on a particular objective....part of being a team is having a position to support the squad as a whole....most of us team guys have been arguing for this since the start but the topic has never gained traction until this update....
I play warzone both ways and totally agree that if I'm lone wolf'n it , this update is great because I don't have to go against a full fireteam.
To be honest this was always a problem that was ignored by 343 and finally, I'm glad they listened to you guys (solo players).
On the topic of farming and all of us team guys being grouped together as a whole as farmers, I can with confidence say my stats don't show I'm even capable of farming or have ever been apart of it....I believe that farming is so loosely thrown around by players that are to ignorant to believe that any unified effort to control an objective automatically goes to the party that is better prepared to take it and support it. That's not saying all because some teams will do exactly that and I believe there not here saying anything In defence of their actions because your right some big teams just want to stomp random players that offer no real challenge...so I'd say your half right about the farming, but that may be a little more than fair....honestly 343 should have recognized the problem sooner and gave both sides a place....it's not us teams vs you...
Oh i agree with you, i solo que 99% of my games and i find it really annoying when i match up against teams that have all 12 players focused on just one thing - winning. So i am very happy with this update as it alleviates this problem somewhat :) also on another note, how hard is the new mythic firefight!? I havent been able to get past the final round, i guess you definetly need a group of people for that to successful coordinate a victory! Haha
Seriously wtf is so hard about having two guys go camo fuel rod and take out core on warzone? You warzone guys are just a bunch of liars if you think its hard to get a core with a 12 man team on warzone. All bashers thinking your good playing against casuals its just so filthy that your ruining the playlist for solo players that just want to relax.

Thank god 343 has fixed it now. Another option could be making a competitive playlist for warzone or at least fix up the match making system so it pairs solo people together and teamed up people together.

But the fix done atm is enough for warzone in my opinion :)
To top paragraph: really isn't true nor that simple when people will throw grenades all over the doors or when I decide to camp outside the door watching the stairs with a shotty. I've been in both ends and one simply can't just walk in with rickets and invise like you're thinking and it's part of why some "farming" games get prolonged, cuz people refuse to let them through the doors.

i agree on team based matchmaking, I'm iffy on having a competitive warzone tho as I think people just need to deal with them in normal warzone, the whole point of pvp is winning in the end, and "tryhsrd have been a thing since the start, can't stop nature gaming.
@letsimprove,
Your gametag is awesome, however this update has been great for solo queuers in warzone....I for one have absolutly no desire to play with half a team that isn't focused on a particular objective....part of being a team is having a position to support the squad as a whole....most of us team guys have been arguing for this since the start but the topic has never gained traction until this update....
I play warzone both ways and totally agree that if I'm lone wolf'n it , this update is great because I don't have to go against a full fireteam.
To be honest this was always a problem that was ignored by 343 and finally, I'm glad they listened to you guys (solo players).
On the topic of farming and all of us team guys being grouped together as a whole as farmers, I can with confidence say my stats don't show I'm even capable of farming or have ever been apart of it....I believe that farming is so loosely thrown around by players that are to ignorant to believe that any unified effort to control an objective automatically goes to the party that is better prepared to take it and support it. That's not saying all because some teams will do exactly that and I believe there not here saying anything In defence of their actions because your right some big teams just want to stomp random players that offer no real challenge...so I'd say your half right about the farming, but that may be a little more than fair....honestly 343 should have recognized the problem sooner and gave both sides a place....it's not us teams vs you...
Oh i agree with you, i solo que 99% of my games and i find it really annoying when i match up against teams that have all 12 players focused on just one thing - winning. So i am very happy with this update as it alleviates this problem somewhat :) also on another note, how hard is the new mythic firefight!? I havent been able to get past the final round, i guess you definetly need a group of people for that to successful coordinate a victory! Haha
Mythic aint nothing to sneeze at, better be ready to dig into your req pile!!!!!!!
Revan XVIV wrote:
Just saw the new CU, and here's what I have to say. 343, this update actually got me to stand up and applaud you while crying tears of joy, THIS is the update we've ALL been waiting for! Good on ya 343, good on ya! I mean the custom browser is great news, but both wasp variants PLUS CLASSIC ARMOR! Holy cow 343 you've redeemed a good amount of my faith in you, keep this up and I MAY even pick up Halo 6! I'm also SUPER excited to have EoD AND Classic EVA once more! The Meta and CT are coming back!
they are listening, good news
ske7ch wrote:
Revan XVIV wrote:
Just saw the new CU, and here's what I have to say. 343, this update actually got me to stand up and applaud you while crying tears of joy, THIS is the update we've ALL been waiting for! Good on ya 343, good on ya! I mean the custom browser is great news, but both wasp variants PLUS CLASSIC ARMOR! Holy cow 343 you've redeemed a good amount of my faith in you, keep this up and I MAY even pick up Halo 6! I'm also SUPER excited to have EoD AND Classic EVA once more! The Meta and CT are coming back!
Thanks for the support! The team has worked hard to get this out the door and it's always awesome to see such positive responses (and we haven't even finished the reveal). Dec. 8 should be awesome!
Halo revival!
I'll chime in again even though I already posted in this thread - while I haven't gotten to play as much in the last few days as I'dve liked to, I continue to be very pleased and impressed with what I've played so far. Well done 343.

(While I'm still not a fan of the campaign story... on the multiplayer side at least,) Halo 5 is officially awesome now. I love the way H2 BR SWAT plays. I'm tickled pink to have Super Fiesta on demand whenever I want to play it. Heroic Firefight feels GREAT, the difficulty is JUST RIGHT for a skrub like me. And whatever you did to the aiming, it feels smooth as velvet now.

Thumbs up. Just get the quality of that writing back up where it should be for Halo, and if H6's gameplay is anything like this, it'll be GOTY material.

#positivity
This update allows me to play my favorite game type, old breakout
I am SO excited for the Halo Reach/3 armor! Who else is with me?!
JackGilb wrote:
-Pizza skins
What's wrong with pizza skins? I'm happy they made those.
that and the fries.
The last update that made incredible incredible about everything of warzone mythical plus the new murder and the variants of weapons, skin and armors what I liked most of all this was the option of joining personalized games of other people. The pack of voices I already want to try
The last update that made incredible incredible about everything of warzone mythical plus the new murder and the variants of weapons, skin and armors what I liked most of all this was the option of joining personalized games of other people. The pack of voices I already want to try
I'm yet to get the new armor and im feeling like I'm missing something huge about this update aside from wanting to game 12 v 12 with my peeps in warzone,( not to beat up on you solo guys) I'm talking teams vs teams here.....
The only way the update can get better is with splitscreen making a return.
And playable elites, the potential for machinima's with this forge update is insane if elites were a thing but sadly 343 and the community don't want them for "competitive" reasons smh
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Not to bring negativity to a awesome update, but i noticed a new bug that is pissing me off and its where you start a game and sit in the loading screen for hours if you dont dashboard. You lose whatever boost you put on and gain a automatic loss, this happened 4 times today and i got a 30 minute ban from warzone for quitting. How can i get banned for quitting games i was never loaded into. I would appreciate a fix on this certain bug because i do not want a temp ban or a loss for not playing. Thanks!
I'm yet to get the new armor and im feeling like I'm missing something huge about this update aside from wanting to game 12 v 12 with my peeps in warzone,( not to beat up on you solo guys) I'm talking teams vs teams here.....
Because let me tell you bro that you are missing out on a lot like me since I could not play because my t.v. But the best just comes with the new helmets that are going to get including the recon although I do not feel very fascinated by it would have been better the hayabusa
Nofunnyideas:
monitors bounty update-podcast-feat. HWM Sarge
is one that my friend and teammate from Spartan dads company just put up that directly relates to this thread.

If any of you are curious to know how the communities that are effected by the change to warzone fireteams, there is a good perspective of the situation to listen too in an interview with the leader of the halowheelmen. He represents the large team competitive scene well.

Worth a listen in any case if you've got the time. I wish 343 employees would take a listen too. The man has good points.

skip to 1:37 in the latest episode. That's where the relevant information starts.

*if your curious about the issue no matter what side of the arguement your on, please listen.
feel free to comment.
need active members for Spartan goat sqaud we have 69 amor almost unlocked
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 33