2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 33
I did NOT stand up and applaud 343 and cry tears of joy. Ya i like the reqs and forge but that's the only thing i liked from this update. First removing spartan charge from grif ball /other game types.Ya it didn't work sometimes but that's because people don't know how to use it. if you SC from the front while the enemy has full shields you'll only take out his shield, if you SC while the enemy is recharging his shield you'll kill him because he's weak, if you SC from behind you'll kill him because spartans are weak from behind kind of like an Assassination. Next thing 6 man fire teams in warzone. i was waiting for a forum to pop up but there isn't. A friend told me and other's said that it was permanent or 343 was doing a trial run of 6 man team's. Do you know how many people i play with in a day? roughly 25-35 people a day. How am i suppose to play with all my friends?. I know 343 did this to cut back farming for kills, but it's even worse. Every second or third game i play i'm getting -Yoinking!- triple cap which 343 tried to stop but they didn't. just put it back to normal 343 it was fine enough the way it was.
The only way the update can get better is with splitscreen making a return.
I miss split screen so much. They need to make sure the next game has it.
Revan XVIV wrote:
Just saw the new CU, and here's what I have to say. 343, this update actually got me to stand up and applaud you while crying tears of joy, THIS is the update we've ALL been waiting for! Good on ya 343, good on ya! I mean the custom browser is great news, but both wasp variants PLUS CLASSIC ARMOR! Holy cow 343 you've redeemed a good amount of my faith in you, keep this up and I MAY even pick up Halo 6! I'm also SUPER excited to have EoD AND Classic EVA once more! The Meta and CT are coming back!
You know what would have been nice? If we had this in the first place! But I guess 3 years isn't enough to get over 50% of the game out on time.
I think 343 is doing a good job on halo 5.
What I like most is that there are no payment maps as in other halo, that divides the community
I love all of the new game modes and the custom browser
Me too they're awesome! Pretty much unlimited freedom and you get to play with and meet with new players. Soooo much fun!!!
Unlimited freedom is right
I found a game mode that was fiesta with a giant trump wall
Revan XVIV wrote:
Just saw the new CU, and here's what I have to say. 343, this update actually got me to stand up and applaud you while crying tears of joy, THIS is the update we've ALL been waiting for! Good on ya 343, good on ya! I mean the custom browser is great news, but both wasp variants PLUS CLASSIC ARMOR! Holy cow 343 you've redeemed a good amount of my faith in you, keep this up and I MAY even pick up Halo 6! I'm also SUPER excited to have EoD AND Classic EVA once more! The Meta and CT are coming back!
You know what would have been nice? If we had this in the first place! But I guess 3 years isn't enough to get over 50% of the game out on time.
I agree, but don't forget, Ske7tch is an ex-bungie member, he knows what the community NEEDS versus what the Community WANTS. I believe he'll give us a little of both. Josh Holmes didn't truly understand what made Halo great, it wasn't the gameplay, or even the campaign, it was the community. But over time, like all great things the personality of the community went from the friendliest ever, to the unfriendliest community since I last played Black OPS (about 5 to 6 years ago). So sure the devs screwed up here and there, ESPECIALLY with holding back content after a 3 year dev cycle, but consider the alternative, another run of the mill average FPS game. Halo 5 is NOT a run of the mill FPS game, it has aspects that make it unique, however I agree, there is a majority of things we NEEDED at launch and didn't get till it was far too late. I think Ske7tch will at least do his best to fix the mess 343 has made. I mean this is his FIRST update for Halo 5, imagine what he'll do for the next update, the final update, and the eniterty of Halo 6, Halo's future looks a little brighter now.
Revan XVIV wrote:
Revan XVIV wrote:
yeah!!! 343 Has Gained the community back! most of it at lest, im hyped for EOD Operator and Recon!
I doubt MOST of the community came back, hell I doubt even half of the community came back.
...maybe, they have a chance, and they are doing good, they cant fix there mistakes, but they can fix the comunity, halo wars 2 could bring back the community. who knows.
And Mark V!!!!!!
Yeah man! Im with you on that! A proper looking mark V makes me so happy haha xD
Revan XVIV wrote:
Revan XVIV wrote:
yeah!!! 343 Has Gained the community back! most of it at lest, im hyped for EOD Operator and Recon!
I doubt MOST of the community came back, hell I doubt even half of the community came back.
...maybe, they have a chance, and they are doing good, they cant fix there mistakes, but they can fix the comunity, halo wars 2 could bring back the community. who knows.
Halo Wars 2 most certainly won't bring back ANY of the community, first off it is a spinoff game, secondly much like H5, HW2 has microtransactions, a HUGE turn off for a LOT of players.
Revan XVIV wrote:
Good update no question, but making the fire team limit 6 players in warzone? I understand that there are groups of 12 who just farm randoms, and that is super frustrating and needed to be dealt with. But maybe implementing a playlist where you NEED a fire team of at least 4 players to join would have been a better solution. Really frustrating when the Company wants to play together.
Now we need assault on BTB. Assault was invented for big team. It sucks on team arena. 2 ball assault would be cool as well. Also, does anyone know if the grenade laucnher is a power weapon in any arena maps, or is it only available in warzone and fiesta?
Mark V delta!!!
I kinda enjoy not having a group of 3 splitscreeners on my team though.
I agree, I like all Updates but this one was really special. So good to have many new things we like and to see the people who "quit" start playing again.
I thoroughly enjoyed the grenade launcher from reach and am over the moon from this recent update and had to applaud. on the other hand the wasps are a low rec level in my opinion and because of their power should be on higher
Agreed, this Update have restored my will to believe in 343 again. Next thing they need to do is redesign the REQ system and The overall design of warzone maps and we are all flippin set for a great Halo 6
I kinda enjoy not having a group of 3 splitscreeners on my team though.
I agree it is nice to have your full screen, but I still think the option should exist.
Everybody started liking 343 after this update, to me they were good even on the first day of Halo 5......
I think this update after playing it has a lot of great elements....but I think 343i needs to take a look at the 53 page thread "6 man warzone fireteam limit? Nope. No thanks." And would be nice to have a response as it dwarfs most of waypoints featured threads and also has opinions on both sides of the issue, with both sides agreeing with each other that this update is great for solo player in warzone but however many have offered great alternatives to the ban on teams in warzone.
By separating teams from solo players entirely.. further enhancing solo players concerned with farming from teams ....what say you 343? Have a look! Please above all don't ignore, respond!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 33