2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 33
I love this game by far. You guys have done an excellent job keeping the community strong and gameplay fun and exiting everytime I play it. I would like to add a suggestion for a future update. Could you please make it so we can buy the multiple gold req packs with req points instead of just one at a time. I like to save my reqs and then buy in bulk, but it's annoying to have to get them individually. Thank you for all that you guys are doing.
Finally some positivity! Bravo 343! or should i say barvo...
If as content is fine.
And they can also improve on the story.
I really wish 343 would have made all of their updates contain stuff that we actually asked for, but i think they are starting to know what we as their players want.
Ares Harju wrote:
I really wish 343 would have made all of their updates contain stuff that we actually asked for, but i think they are starting to know what we as their players want.
They only know what we want as players because Ske7tch is now the community manager and he was a part of Bungie back in the good old days, at least from what I understand. Josh Holmes just didn't really seem to care that much about what the community wanted so good riddance to bad managment I guess?
Revan XVIV wrote:
Ares Harju wrote:
They only know what we want as players because Ske7tch is now the community manager and he was a part of Bungie back in the good old days, at least from what I understand. Josh Holmes just didn't really seem to care that much about what the community wanted so good riddance to bad managment I guess?
I hope so, Ske7tch has done a pretty good job since he took over, I agree with that.
343i is slowly putting in content that fans are asking for. To me all the updates have been insane.
343i is slowly putting in content that fans are asking for. To me all the updates have been insane.
Insane in a good way or a bad way?
Revan XVIV wrote:
Just saw the new CU, and here's what I have to say. 343, this update actually got me to stand up and applaud you while crying tears of joy, THIS is the update we've ALL been waiting for! Good on ya 343, good on ya! I mean the custom browser is great news, but both wasp variants PLUS CLASSIC ARMOR! Holy cow 343 you've redeemed a good amount of my faith in you, keep this up and I MAY even pick up Halo 6! I'm also SUPER excited to have EoD AND Classic EVA once more! The Meta and CT are coming back!
Amen. The new variants and armors are great, and the custom browser is really fun to use.
I would like to see some love to the PC community. I find it hard to believe that the full game can run on a console, but a part of it needs a rather beefy computer.
I would like to see some love to the PC community. I find it hard to believe that the full game can run on a console, but a part of it needs a rather beefy computer.
Well 343 wouldn't add more to the PC version than Forge and Customs cause the PC version is free, you wanna play the REAL game, you gotta play the Xbox version, that's how they make their money.
Revan XVIV wrote:
Well 343 wouldn't add more to the PC version than Forge and Customs cause the PC version is free, you wanna play the REAL game, you gotta play the Xbox version, that's how they make their money.
I more meant things like FOV and other similar things.

Plus I don't bother consoles. Hate the controller and paid online.
The only way the update can get better is with splitscreen making a return.
Yooooooo, true.
The game just keeps getting better.... oh? What's that? I haven't spent a DIME extra since spending my $60 for the game at launch!!! Ya, that's how you support a game and your fans! Great job with the REQ system and giving us all the content at no additional charge if we did not choose to spend money!
343, have you finally listened to the fans and delivered amazing new weapons, new announcers, and an actual social/ranked playlist? Well, they did. I'm surprised, this update was actually enough to get me to install Halo 5 again. Very surprising. I love the changes that 343 has made to the game and I hope they can do more stuff like this in the future.
The only way the update can get better is with splitscreen making a return.
Yooooooo, true.
You actually understand why it's so important to play with friends. So true.
Leedo21 wrote:
The game just keeps getting better.... oh? What's that? I haven't spent a DIME extra since spending my $60 for the game at launch!!! Ya, that's how you support a game and your fans! Great job with the REQ system and giving us all the content at no additional charge if we did not choose to spend money!
how are the new announers? did you get them from req packs bought only with points?
Please Help!

I don't know where to complain about this. But 343, I love the minotuars update...but I have a serious problem. I made a puzzle map and completed it, the moment I saved it I could no longer access it when coming back to make last minute edits. I keep getting error message telling me I couldn't connect to the dedicated server 😿. For me this is heartbreaking.. Becuase I've lost motivation to forge for several years until you guys brought something new to it. So this was my first map ever, although very detailed and well made, but now I can't even launch the map in forge or customs.. But I can launch all my other maps just fine.

I need to know if there's a way to get this map back and what's going on? What is the real issue here? Is it lost forever? Because I couldn't remake that again it was 2weeks worth of precision forging and extremely advanced scripting. I played around with forging specifics and scripting for months first and perfected what I know by performing dummy test for certain scripts. So everything worked well... It was a matrix map. 😿 I really don't want to lose all that hard work and effort, I finally got motivated and on my first try I lost all motivation that fast do to dedicated server issues...it's ruined everything. Please help if you know the issue and how to solve it.... I'm guessing it has something to do with your servers.
RlCANFLAVA wrote:
Please Help!I don't know where to complain about this. But 343, I love the minotuars update...but I have a serious problem. I made a puzzle map and completed it, the moment I saved it I could no longer access it when coming back to make last minute edits. I keep getting error message telling me I couldn't connect to the dedicated server 😿. For me this is heartbreaking.. Becuase I've lost motivation to forge for several years until you guys brought something new to it. So this was my first map ever, although very detailed and well made, but now I can't even launch the map in forge or customs.. But I can launch all my other maps just fine.

I need to know if there's a way to get this map back and what's going on? What is the real issue here? Is it lost forever? Because I couldn't remake that again it was 2weeks worth of precision forging and extremely advanced scripting. I played around with forging specifics and scripting for months first and perfected what I know by performing dummy test for certain scripts. So everything worked well... It was a matrix map. 😿 I really don't want to lose all that hard work and effort, I finally got motivated and on my first try I lost all motivation that fast do to dedicated server issues...it's ruined everything. Please help if you know the issue and how to solve it.... I'm guessing it has something to do with your servers.
This should go in the support thread.
ske7ch wrote:
Revan XVIV wrote:
Just saw the new CU, and here's what I have to say. 343, this update actually got me to stand up and applaud you while crying tears of joy, THIS is the update we've ALL been waiting for! Good on ya 343, good on ya! I mean the custom browser is great news, but both wasp variants PLUS CLASSIC ARMOR! Holy cow 343 you've redeemed a good amount of my faith in you, keep this up and I MAY even pick up Halo 6! I'm also SUPER excited to have EoD AND Classic EVA once more! The Meta and CT are coming back!
Thanks for the support! The team has worked hard to get this out the door and it's always awesome to see such positive responses (and we haven't even finished the reveal). Dec. 8 should be awesome!
343 you are great, I don't care what others say about you, your're awesome! Thank you so much for taking the halo mantle upon yourself and keeping the series going. Make Halo 6 better than Reach! Love you!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 33