Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. ...
  6. 33
Revan XVIV wrote:
Just saw the new CU, and here's what I have to say. 343, this update actually got me to stand up and applaud you while crying tears of joy, THIS is the update we've ALL been waiting for! Good on ya 343, good on ya! I mean the custom browser is great news, but both wasp variants PLUS CLASSIC ARMOR! Holy cow 343 you've redeemed a good amount of my faith in you, keep this up and I MAY even pick up Halo 6! I'm also SUPER excited to have EoD AND Classic EVA once more! The Meta and CT are coming back!
yep. im HYPED for the next update!
Revan XVIV wrote:
Just saw the new CU, and here's what I have to say. 343, this update actually got me to stand up and applaud you while crying tears of joy, THIS is the update we've ALL been waiting for! Good on ya 343, good on ya! I mean the custom browser is great news, but both wasp variants PLUS CLASSIC ARMOR! Holy cow 343 you've redeemed a good amount of my faith in you, keep this up and I MAY even pick up Halo 6! I'm also SUPER excited to have EoD AND Classic EVA once more! The Meta and CT are coming back!
yep. im HYPED for the next update!
You can see the new helmets on Waypoint.
All we need is more maps ( Not redesigns) then halo 5 will be great.
Zey B055 wrote:
Revan XVIV wrote:
Zey B055 wrote:
Make new threads this is old now
I'm not the one who keeps commenting on it, just replying to people who are late to the party.
Or you are just replying to get contribution points so you can rank up an I correct?
No,I couldn't care less about rank on waypoint, I'd rather spend my time ranking up on Halo 5 or Reach, or hell even Halo 3.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. ...
  6. 33