2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. 46
  7. 47
  8. ...
  9. 106
ive been doing that since yesturday when i became aware of this thread, im making my own youtube video to draw attention to this thread and the post in paticular

The mods are unpaid community volunteers lol.
Your point being? You did nothing to disprove what Joey said
OP knows the deal. I agree with pretty much everything. I think that stuff like clamber could have been added as an official crouch jump of sorts, and stabilizers could have simply been a mid-air hover mechanic (without the need for scoping). I don't like sprint in Halo, but it's not as bad in 5 since you don't recharge shields. Thrusters are not so bad honestly.

I don't think I'll be buying Halo 5 when it comes out. Maybe for the single player if there are no other games coming out at the same time. If they change a few things I could deal.
the youtube video is up with links in the description, i hope someone sees my video and shares the right information with 343i
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
the youtube video is up with links in the description, i hope someone sees my video and shares the right information with 343i
Send us a link man
ok its not a long video as i had to redo it several times because of youtube screwing up. ill do a nother vid giving my personal thoughts on everything he said later. http://youtu.be/C1Zf_lxfNVA
I can't believe they even had the audacity to redesign the look and feel of the rocket launcher.
This is the best post on this website. Hands down.
Totally agree with OP! 100%
This is actually something we need, if we can get enough people to look at this thread, maybe 343Industries will take notice
I can't believe they even had the audacity to redesign the look and feel of the rocket launcher.
I don't get why they changed it either. I wish they had bothered to fix the problems instead of making random changes that nobody asked for.
GET THIS TO 343!! Share it around everywhere I want halo back. Granted Halo 5 is a great FPS but its not a great Halo. help me change that.
Bumping this thread because it should be sticky'd as one of the top 3 threads on this site.
How to make the best Halo:
  • First off Halo 3 game play and mechanics (campaign and multiplayer)
  • Halo Reach armor customization but in the scale of Halo 4
  • Halo Reach graphic and art design
  • Halo 3 file share
  • Halo 4 Forge
  • Halo 3 ODST firefight
  • A great story-line for campaign
Factions that need to be in the game (each with their own set of weaponry):
  • Humans
  • Covenant (newly formed under control of Arbiter)
  • Storm faction Covenant
  • Flood
  • A Brute faction of some sort
  • Prometheans
And here is where the next gen comes in:
  • dedicated servers (that work)
  • 60 fps
  • 1080p
  • new game modes for online
  • longer campaign
  • more driveable vehicles (e.g Scarab)
The first thing I said when I played breakout was ahh this feels like counter strike (which is a fabulous game). But that is the problem Halo 5 is a great game but not a great

Halo game and that is the reason it will fail because it does not have a unique feel. Counter Strike is better at being Counter Strike than Halo, CoD is better at being CoD than

Halo I could go on but Halo no longer has that classic Halo feel that keeps the old fans playing. Because lets be honest the only people who will continue to play this game

after the next CoD, Battlefield, Titanfall is released will be the classic Halo fans.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
If you guys want classic Halo game play, get the MCC. That's the most you guys are probably going to get. Otherwise, move on. Moping and complaining about it won't do anything about this game's future, as far as we know anyway.

What a ignorant answer...

I want a Halo game, period. not a "insert military shooter" hybrid game. Whats so hard to understand this?

God this new generation of fans makes me sick.
I like how we're being told to simply play MCC - a game that still doesn't work properly and is still missing features available on the 360.
Benti86 wrote:
If you guys want classic Halo game play, get the MCC. That's the most you guys are probably going to get. Otherwise, move on. Moping and complaining about it won't do anything about this game's future, as far as we know anyway.

if you know that worked 100%. Yea buy a pretty much broken game and encourage they do that too. This isn't moping or complaining. This is criticizing what should be rightfully criticized. Did you not read any of the first posts? He eloquently stated everything wrong with the game and how it might be improved. Why these design choices don't mesh well with Halo and why the old system is better. Just because you don't agree doesn't make it moping and complaining.

I didn't say I disagreed, I'm just saying that this 'criticism' is not going to get anywhere. It's a waste of time. Do you guys honestly think 343i will listen?

Eventually Xbox 360 will no longer be supported, and MCC will be the last glimpse of the old Halo that everyone will get.

You guys are kicking a dead horse.
You are partly right. 343i wont listen, what you see with Halo 5 is what you'll get. Just like they didn't listen with Halo 4 and that's what we got.

However. Look at the changes between Halo 4 and 5. They shot themselves in the foot and went through all the issues we had with 4 and put them right in 5. Come round to the release of Halo 5 and what many are certain will be its short life 343i will have only these threads to pinpoint exactly how their aim got so low.
Eman182 could not have said this any better. He clearly point out all of the flaws in halo 4 and the beta for 5. There's still time to fix halo 5. If we speak out with our wallets then 343I will truly understand! I love the halo series, the only way I would buy halo 5 as it Is now Is for the story. That is of course, after it's been out a while and I can get it really cheap. The true halo gamers have to speak out with our voices and mainly our wallets! That's the only way we can get halo 5 to be like halo was meant to be.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. 46
  7. 47
  8. ...
  9. 106