2. ...
  3. 96
  4. 97
  5. 98
  6. 99
  7. 100
  8. ...
  9. 106
"Good artists copy, great artists steal." - Picasso.
"You mustn't always believe what I say. Questions tempt you to tell lies, particularly when there is no answer."
-Pablo Picasso
What 343i should have done is not put halo 4 in MCC. Then they could've put Reach, halo 4, and halo 5 into a new game called "Halo: the COD collection".
What 343i should have done is not put halo 4 in MCC. Then they could've put Reach, halo 4, and halo 5 into a new game called "Halo: the COD collection".
Surprisingly funny.
Vortemere wrote:

Surprisingly funny.
At first it is funny. But then I immediately thought of how incredibly practical this is... The CoD (Let me hold your hand, and put Master Chief in a wheel chair) fan base is literally the demograph that 343 wish's to get, so why not just blatantly Title the game what it is.

vv O b b L e S you should apply to be head of marketing for 343. After the terrible H4 Matchmaking and glob awful MCC launch, I guarantee there isn't a employee at 343 that doesn't have a fully updated resume...
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Neat

Neat
Yeah, man. I guess 343 is artistic and competent after all.
Remember when Halo was fun? The good old days where every match you would play was excited, competitive and fun. Halo 5 is only competitive, I guess they forgot to add the excitement and fun part. Oh well. :/
CHX H8 ME wrote:
Vortemere wrote:

Surprisingly funny.

At first it is funny. But then I immediately thought of how incredibly practical this is... The CoD (Let me hold your hand, and put Master Chief in a wheel chair) fan base is literally the demograph that 343 wish's to get, so why not just blatantly Title the game what it is.

vv O b b L e S you should apply to be head of marketing for 343. After the terrible H4 Matchmaking and glob awful MCC launch, I guarantee there isn't a employee at 343 that doesn't have a fully updated resume...
ugh that panel 343 did made me sick, they want to cater to cod kids and newbies who want instant gratificaton and success with no effort or difficulty. handicapped halo indeed
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
Astronut7 wrote:
Why doesn't 343 ever post on their own forums?

because they cant face the truth and that the majority of people dop not like them and how they are ruining halo.343 has been exposed as a group of former cod devs that hate halo.

Actually, I've had 343 industries respond to me directly on a thread about the Halo Channel, and I've seen them respond to a thread which was discussing what weapons/vehicles/characters should be displayed on this website, and I've seen them respond to a couple of ideas on other threads on these forums.

You can also join the Halo Community Feedback program if you are 18 years or older, and are currently residing in the EU or the US.
So pretty much unless you live in the US or EU, your screwed!! Way to go MS/343I whoever idea this is... unreal! I would love to join but I don't live in the EU or US. Brutal....
Astronut7 wrote:
Why doesn't 343 ever post on their own forums?

because they cant face the truth and that the majority of people dop not like them and how they are ruining halo.343 has been exposed as a group of former cod devs that hate halo.

Actually, I've had 343 industries respond to me directly on a thread about the Halo Channel, and I've seen them respond to a thread which was discussing what weapons/vehicles/characters should be displayed on this website, and I've seen them respond to a couple of ideas on other threads on these forums.

You can also join the Halo Community Feedback program if you are 18 years or older, and are currently residing in the EU or the US.

So pretty much unless you live in the US or EU, your screwed!! Way to go MS/343I whoever idea this is... unreal! I would love to join but I don't live in the EU or US. Brutal....
That's such bullcrap. So much for anyone that lives in Australia, eh? I can't believe they would region lock such an essential form of feedback. It's incredibly asinine. =__='
eman182 wrote:
This is how the term "double melee" was born
To be perfectly frank, I stopped reading there. The term "double melee" was introduced in the first Halo 3 patch and was introduced not in response to sprint but in response to the new melee system wherein a player had a certain window to respond with a melee attack of their own; this would result in both players being beat down in the right set of circumstances. It made the 6 AR bullet and melee combo that dominated lower level play.

I have never been anything less than vocal on my opinions about Reach and 4, a fact that anyone who remembers me from bnet can attest to, so take that into account when I say that the Halo 5 beta was fantastic. Terrific. Phenomenal. 343 finally found a way to make armor abilities (or perks, or whatever they're being called in their current iteration) conducive to fast paced combat without sacrificing the level playing field for which Halo is known. Personally, if they fixed up the netcode and added back the "respawning in 3..." message, I couldn't think of a single way to improve on it. Well, except toning down the dudebro team intros and game outros since I kinda view this as an answer to a question that no one asked, but I'll live with it if these scenes exist to mask loading times.

Suffice it to say that I seriously hope that 343 doesn't overdo it with the survey feedback.
eman182 wrote:
This is how the term "double melee" was born

To be perfectly frank, I stopped reading there. The term "double melee" was introduced in the first Halo 3 patch and was introduced not in response to sprint but in response to the new melee system wherein a player had a certain window to respond with a melee attack of their own; this would result in both players being beat down in the right set of circumstances. It made the 6 AR bullet and melee combo that dominated lower level play.

I have never been anything less than vocal on my opinions about Reach and 4, a fact that anyone who remembers me from bnet can attest to, so take that into account when I say that the Halo 5 beta was fantastic. Terrific. Phenomenal. 343 finally found a way to make armor abilities (or perks, or whatever they're being called in their current iteration) conducive to fast paced combat without sacrificing the level playing field for which Halo is known. Personally, if they fixed up the netcode and added back the "respawning in 3..." message, I couldn't think of a single way to improve on it. Well, except toning down the dudebro team intros and game outros since I kinda view this as an answer to a question that no one asked, but I'll live with it if these scenes exist to mask loading times.

Suffice it to say that I seriously hope that 343 doesn't overdo it with the survey feedback.
If skewed maps and bad gameplay make for a good beta, then I must have been misinformed.
As of this moment the first post has 343 Likes... Is that irony or just a coincidence?
CHX H8 ME wrote:
As of this moment the first post has 343 Likes... Is that irony or just a coincidence?
That's funny and ironicly sad

Spoiler:
Show

This edit by the moderator is funny because that's the only sign of a moderator taking any part in this thread XD
As for a constructive post, I think before anything else is released for The Master Chief Collection, they should focus %100 on fixing there game first
This edit by the moderator is funny because that's the only sign of a moderator taking any part in this thread XD
We're community volunteers, not 343i employees. Our activities have no bearing on how 343i decides to maintain current games or design future ones. We're just here to moderate the forums (though we may also participate in discussions for our own reasons, since we're still members of the community). Accordingly, I've only been stopping by this thread to deal with reported posts.

If you have further questions or concerns about moderation actions, PM one of us. Due to the potential for disruption (and thread derailment), we don't usually allow those sorts of discussions to take place on the public forums.

This post has been hidden.

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 96
  4. 97
  5. 98
  6. 99
  7. 100
  8. ...
  9. 106