[Locked] 343i, stop ignoring the comp players

OP l Jinxed I

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 28
Team Beyond, the competitive hub for Halo on radar.

Pro player feedback on competitive settings.

343i, the competitive community and the pros that play your game want real competitive settings. We get it, you want the settings to be the same to get interest from Bronze players (no disrespect), but the reality is, they don't care. Stop making the settings for people who don't care. The pros have spoken, they don't want radar in the settings. Make the HCS/Team Arena settings for people who do care, split settings just hurt everyone in the end. It's been a year of the competitive community complaining about autos and radar, and now the pros have spoken up about it, don't ignore this.

To the people that say H5 was made for competitive players, you have no idea how wrong you are. We've been directly ignored by 343i for a long, long time (from H4), and even Bravo has ignored us from September of 2015.

THIS IS FOR SPLIT SETTINGS- CASUAL, and COMP. WE JUST WANT TO HAVE BETTER SETTINGS.

THIS WILL NOT AFFECT CASUAL PLAYERS. WE JUST WANT A COMPETITVE PLAYLIST WITH DIFFERENT SETTINGS AND THE HCS TO BE MODELED FROM THESE SETTINGS.

Results for those that don't want to click the link. (Thanks Saucey, you did it again).

Spoiler:
Show
Sorry that Halo didn't cater to a very small group of players over the majority...

EDIT: To clarify, I'm fine with additional playlists being added that do cater to pros, so long as it's just a playlist and not game-wide nerfs/buffs.
Sadly none of this will make a bit of difference
Id also like to see what that community currently thinks of sprint in competitive settings
Sorry that Halo didn't cater to a very small group of players over the majority..
Is this a joke?

This has nothing to do with you, this is about splitting the settings. If you want radar, keep it, we don't.
Sorry that Halo didn't cater to a very small group of players over the majority...
They think the light should be on them and them alone. They want halo 5 to become a halo 2.5 or halo 3.5.
Sadly none of this will make a bit of difference
Id also like to see what that community currently thinks of sprint in competitive settings
Here you go.
l Jinxed I wrote:
Sorry that Halo didn't cater to a very small group of players over the majority..
Is this a joke?

This has nothing to do with you, this is about splitting the settings. If you want radar, keep it, we don't.
l Jinxed I wrote:
To the people that say H5 was made for competitive players, you have no idea how wrong you are. We've been directly ignored by 343i for a long, long time (from H4), and even Bravo has ignored us from September of 2015.
My comment was more so for this.

I have no problems with additional settings or playlists.
They think the light should be on them and them alone. They want halo 5 to become a halo 2.5 or halo 3.5.
Hey Rieku78, we all know you hate TB.

Get over it. This is about competitive settings, not casual. We don't want to touch your settings, we just want our own. And please explain how this has to do with anything?
l Jinxed I wrote:
Is this a joke?

l Jinxed I wrote:

The bold is the point. We have been wanting different settings for a year, but 343i has ignored us.
What 343 did with competitive Halo 5 is the same as if major league baseball turned into tee-ball. Sacrifice what makes it good all for the sake of accessibility.
l Jinxed I wrote:

Get over it. This is about competitive settings, not casual. We don't want to touch your settings, we just want our own. And please explain how this has to do with anything?
You guys want to ruin the game for the rest of the community. Nerfing the autos across the board effects not only arena but warzone and firefight something you comp guys never touch.
l Jinxed I wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
Is this a joke?

l Jinxed I wrote:

The bold is the point. We have been wanting different settings for a year, but 343i has ignored us.
OK, but you also linked to that "pro poll", indicating another agenda beyond just additional settings.
l Jinxed I wrote:

You guys want to ruin the game for the rest of the community. Nerfing the autos across the board effects not only arena but warzone and firefight something you comp guys never touch.
Explain how split settings affects you.

Do it.
l Jinxed I wrote:

Slightly nerfing the autos (I would be fine by just removing the bonus' they receive in smart scope) would only improve the game, especially arena
l Jinxed I wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
Is this a joke?

l Jinxed I wrote:

OK, but you also linked to that "pro poll", indicating another agenda beyond just additional settings.
The pro poll was for split settings. The competitive community want different settings from default, all we want is a playlist.
l Jinxed I wrote:

Slightly nerfing the autos (I would be fine by just removing the bonus' they receive in smart scope) would only improve the game, especially arena
I could live with that.
l Jinxed I wrote:

I could live with that.
It's times like these I wish I could link that gif of Captian Jack sparrow saying "we have an accord!"
could a mod help me out with that maybe?
l Jinxed I wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:

Explain how split settings affects you.

Do it.
I explained it already. You cannot in Halo 5 change the DMG across separate modes. They are all connected in some form. You nerf the autos in arena guess what the autos in WZ get hit to and become a pellet gun (Halo 3) You can lower the DMG at range and keep the DMG at CQC. it causes a ripple effect that in time will hurt the game more then help it. It will help the comp scene but will make the casual players suffer.
Dont burn me here im just curious.
Why do the pros want the radar out ?

Spoiler:
Show
Dont burn me here im just curious.
Why do the pros want the radar out ?

Spoiler:
Show

Cause they feel it ruins the game for them and takes no skill.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 28