2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 28
Communication is key. Same with being aware of the surroundings and situations going on around you
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
Sorry that Halo didn't cater to a very small group of players over the majority...
This ^
I'd rather have it removed, but its not going to happen. There is a much greater portion of the H5 community who want the radar to stay rather than be taken away.
Both of you missed the point.
We want two playlists. Team Arena (HCS), and Team OBJ (or whatever). The HCS playlist has striaht comp settings, and the Team OBJ playlist is default. This is all we have been wanting from launch. This helps everyone. Casuals can get 25m radar, and comp players don't have to deal with settings that lower the skill gap.
Now that is what I'm talking about! I would love to see two playlists... one OBJ and the other HCS... why didn't you just say that! ;)
It's in the OP.
Quote:
THIS IS FOR SPLIT SETTINGS- CASUAL, and COMP. WE JUST WANT TO HAVE BETTER SETTINGS.THIS WILL NOT AFFECT CASUAL PLAYERS. WE JUST WANT A COMPETITVE PLAYLIST WITH DIFFERENT SETTINGS AND THE HCS TO BE MODELED FROM THESE SETTINGS.
Yeah I read that whole thing wrong lol. I read that a few times too and I guess I just didn't pick up on what you meant... but yeah, I 100% agree that two different playlists would be ideal.
No problem, I'm just getting salty that the majority of the replies in this thread have completely missed the point, especially since the first post has so many up votes without even understanding the point.
We get it, we just don't agree with you. If anyone isn't getting it, it's you.
Do you get it tho?
Like really get what these people have been saying?
all through this thread people have been ragging on the competitive players saying "the whole game is catered to you" while completely ignoring the fact that the competitive players posting in her have been telling you over and over again what they want and what they've asked for has not been implemented in any playlist
they aren't asking for changed across the board to every single playlist, only asking that the things they want that are actually competitive (no sprint no radar ect etc) be implemented into a playlist for them
this thread, this topic is not about the average casual gamer and in no way effects the average casual gamer
There's nothing wrong with a playlist that actually gives these players what they want to be added
Yes, I get it. I really get it. Do you get that?

And I disagree, for the 100th time. Simply stating that I don't get it is a rather weak argument, please stop making it.

Do you get it that a small handful of "pro" gamers does not make up the competitive crowd? Do you also get that I don't give a damn as to what they want? I think they already have far too much say about how Halo should be played, and would like their opinions to hold far less weight than they currently do.

Lastly - you have just stated the same, old and tired arguments that have already been proven wrong in this thread. Adding a new playlist affects(not effects) everyone who plays the game. It's a very niche playlist, and a very unpopular one, and they can't just go dishing out playlists for everyone that wants one.

But I'm still waiting on my team plasma pistols with 500% shields 343! And my friend would like team plasma pistols, but with 451% shields please.
I didn't say you don't get it I merely asked if you understood the premis of this thread as a whole
This is not about making sweeping changes to every aspect of H5

How does a single playlist with niche settings confined to that playlist "affect" the game as a whole
onviously there are enough people who want these settings to make it viable
How is giving both casual players and competitive players/pro players what they want a negative thing
Like others have posted the things they are asking for in terms of competitive settings have not been provided to them
competitive players did not ask for sprint Spartan charge ground pound slide clamber or any of the other movement gimmicks
they didn't ask for radar to be included

you saying they have been catered to over and over doesn't make the above things any less true
OMG... did you even have your monitor switched on when you wrote that? Read my previous reply.
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
Sorry that Halo didn't cater to a very small group of players over the majority...
This ^
I'd rather have it removed, but its not going to happen. There is a much greater portion of the H5 community who want the radar to stay rather than be taken away.
We want two playlists. Team Arena (HCS), and Team OBJ (or whatever). The HCS playlist has striaht comp settings, and the Team OBJ playlist is default. This is all we have been wanting from launch. This helps everyone. Casuals can get 25m radar, and comp players don't have to deal with settings that lower the skill gap.
Now that is what I'm talking about! I would love to see two playlists... one OBJ and the other HCS... why didn't you just say that! ;)
It's in the OP.
Quote:
THIS IS FOR SPLIT SETTINGS- CASUAL, and COMP. WE JUST WANT TO HAVE BETTER SETTINGS.THIS WILL NOT AFFECT CASUAL PLAYERS. WE JUST WANT A COMPETITVE PLAYLIST WITH DIFFERENT SETTINGS AND THE HCS TO BE MODELED FROM THESE SETTINGS.
Yeah I read that whole thing wrong lol. I read that a few times too and I guess I just didn't pick up on what you meant... but yeah, I 100% agree that two different playlists would be ideal.
No problem, I'm just getting salty that the majority of the replies in this thread have completely missed the point, especially since the first post has so many up votes without even understanding the point.
Do you get it tho?
all through this thread people have been ragging on the competitive players saying "the whole game is catered to you" while completely ignoring the fact that the competitive players posting in her have been telling you over and over again what they want and what they've asked for has not been implemented in any playlist
they aren't asking for changed across the board to every single playlist, only asking that the things they want that are actually competitive (no sprint no radar ect etc) be implemented into a playlist for them
this thread, this topic is not about the average casual gamer and in no way effects the average casual gamer
There's nothing wrong with a playlist that actually gives these players what they want to be added

And I disagree, for the 100th time. Simply stating that I don't get it is a rather weak argument, please stop making it.

Do you get it that a small handful of "pro" gamers does not make up the competitive crowd? Do you also get that I don't give a damn as to what they want? I think they already have far too much say about how Halo should be played, and would like their opinions to hold far less weight than they currently do.

Lastly - you have just stated the same, old and tired arguments that have already been proven wrong in this thread. Adding a new playlist affects(not effects) everyone who plays the game. It's a very niche playlist, and a very unpopular one, and they can't just go dishing out playlists for everyone that wants one.

But I'm still waiting on my team plasma pistols with 500% shields 343! And my friend would like team plasma pistols, but with 451% shields please.
I didn't say you don't get it I merely asked if you understood the premis of this thread as a whole

How does a single playlist with niche settings confined to that playlist "affect" the game as a whole
How is giving both casual players and competitive players/pro players what they want a negative thing
Like others have posted the things they are asking for in terms of competitive settings have not been provided to them
competitive players did not ask for sprint Spartan charge ground pound slide clamber or any of the other movement gimmicks

you saying they have been catered to over and over doesn't make the above things any less true
OMG... did you even have your monitor switched on when you wrote that? Read my previous reply.
I read your reply
the only "reasoning" you gave is you feel that adding a new playlist affects everyone (didn't state why you feel that way or why it does)
and that you don't think their opinion should hold as much weight (again not explaining why you feel this way)
mans that "a small handful of players does not make up the competitive crowd"
well I never said it did, but judging from the polls from
beyond.net which is primarily competitive based there's enough support to warrant it at least being looked into

I'm unsure why you are fighting so hard against this
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
This ^
It's in the OP.
Quote:
Do you get it tho?

Because 343i will screw it up and make things worse for everyone. They fumble stuff a lot and this would be something they would creatively over complicate. Anyway, I as a casual player have asked for and not asked for many things. I want playable elites, I don't want to be banhammered, I want more story in the campaign, I want a radar that accomplishes its intended purpose in my games. The radar range was made smaller than previous halo games to be "more competitive" as 343i said. They could make a separate playlist, but they don't want to. It would be like two different games to people thinking about switching between them. But I want 343i to give you guys your own playlist so that the casual one becomes fun and sangheili filled again.
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
This ^
It's in the OP.
Quote:
Do you get it tho?
I read your reply
the only "reasoning" you gave is you feel that adding a new playlist affects everyone (didn't state why you feel that way or why it does)
and that you don't think their opinion should hold as much weight (again not explaining why you feel this way)
beyond.net which is primarily competitive based there's enough support to warrant it at least being looked into
I don't need to fight something there's no support for.
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
This ^
It's in the OP.
Quote:
Do you get it tho?
I read your reply
Although this argument has focused on the creation of a separate playlist similar to that seen in pretty much every past halo, this is also about settings used during pro league and HCS matches which attract a lot of viewers and create a whole different stream of income for 343.

Having this separate playlist would pretty much benefit everyone. Radar could be returned to its more useful state in pretty much every other playlist, team arena could become a ranked but more chilled environment leaving the hardcore competitors to have the settings they want when focusing on competing in LANs and pro league etc.
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
This ^
It's in the OP.
Quote:
Do you get it tho?
I read your reply
Although this argument has focused on the creation of a separate playlist similar to that seen in pretty much every past halo, this is also about settings used during pro league and HCS matches which attract a lot of viewers and create a whole different stream of income for 343.

Having this separate playlist would pretty much benefit everyone. Radar could be returned to its more useful state in pretty much every other playlist, team arena could become a ranked but more chilled environment leaving the hardcore competitors to have the settings they want when focusing on competing in LANs and pro league etc.
I think team snipers is far more important.
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
This ^
It's in the OP.
Quote:
Do you get it tho?
I read your reply

I dont see why we cant have both. Id like team snipers as well but i can also see a lot of value in adding a playlist such as that discussed here. It means if i wanted to play hardcore competitive stuff i could but i would also have a more chilled environment where i could play 4v4 objective gametypes which we dont currently have.
MacGyver it and play scrims with duct tape over the radar :-D
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
This ^
It's in the OP.
Quote:
Do you get it tho?
I read your reply

I dont see why we cant have both. Id like team snipers as well but i can also see a lot of value in adding a playlist such as that discussed here. It means if i wanted to play hardcore competitive stuff i could but i would also have a more chilled environment where i could play 4v4 objective gametypes which we dont currently have.
I think that there's at least a dozen playlists that I'd consider more important. I see that you're trying to be reasonable, but I'm just making the point that there isn't much support for this particular playlist. And there's much more requested playlists that have yet to make an appearance.

The pro league settings may change in future, and we'll just have to accept it. But for now, it's not something that I and many others particularly want.
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
This ^
It's in the OP.
Quote:
Do you get it tho?
I read your reply

I think that there's at least a dozen playlists that I'd consider more important. I see that you're trying to be reasonable, but I'm just making the point that there isn't much support for this particular playlist. And there's much more requested playlists that have yet to make an appearance.

The pro league settings may change in future, and we'll just have to accept it. But for now, it's not something that I and many others particularly want.
How do we actually gauge support for particular playlists though? Players with different priorities tend to congregate in different forums. Im not saying you are necessarily wrong but as i said earlier this goes beyond the creation of a playlist. Its no secret that these team hardcore style playlists were usually the least populated but Esports has huge viewership that is only likely to increase. Being a successful esport requires interesting play that holds peoples attention which the current settings dont really foster.

If 343 did change pro league settings (and hence team arena settings) to no radar etc then the uproar would be huge and rightly so. The lack of a more chilled team objective playlist is a huge oversight.

Its all a little bizarre as 343 clearly wanted to create a solid competitive title and chose to use universal settings. Its no secret that this has created a lot of controversy with competitive players getting blames for a lack of social gametypes, when 343's warzone cash cow is the biggest reason as it was thought it would satisfy the social players. Halo was once the biggest esport around and had split settings, all that's being ask for is something similar.
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
This ^
It's in the OP.
Quote:
Do you get it tho?
I read your reply

How do we actually gauge support for particular playlists though? Players with different priorities tend to congregate in different forums. Im not saying you are necessarily wrong but as i said earlier this goes beyond the creation of a playlist. Its no secret that these team hardcore style playlists were usually the least populated but Esports has huge viewership that is only likely to increase. Being a successful esport requires interesting play that holds peoples attention which the current settings dont really foster.

If 343 did change pro league settings (and hence team arena settings) to no radar etc then the uproar would be huge and rightly so. The lack of a more chilled team objective playlist is a huge oversight.

Its all a little bizarre as 343 clearly wanted to create a solid competitive title and chose to use universal settings. Its no secret that this has created a lot of controversy with competitive players getting blames for a lack of social gametypes, when 343's warzone cash cow is the biggest reason as it was thought it would satisfy the social players. Halo was once the biggest esport around and had split settings, all that's being ask for is something similar.
Well I'm just going by what I pick up on, both here and from people I speak to. The common complaint is that the radar is too short range in Halo 5, and isn't much defence against the spartan charge. From what I've seen, more people would like the range increased, not for the radar to be removed.

The game is already split - there's a ton of social playlists already, and several ranked ones. The only problem is that the social playlists still have a hidden CSR to keep things balanced, which seems to annoy a lot of people as they mistakenly believe they should be stomping everyone they come across in social.
Not sure if it has been mentioned or not yet, but custom weapon tuning can be made possible in the same way that it was made possible in Halo 4, post-launch.

Basically, they modify the base weapon values to be read from the Megalo script that controls the gametype; that way you can tweak each weapon for each gametype without affecting the base game.

I made a few custom gametypes back in Halo 4. Ideally, we should be given the option to make tweaks to individual weapons in custom game settings, the amount of playability afforded by such an approach would make Halo immortal.

343, please read the text in bold.
They think the light should be on them and them alone. They want halo 5 to become a halo 2.5 or halo 3.5.
I don't think most of them what Halo to cater to them, they just want options. Don't forget that previous Halos had a very strong competitive scene, which helped Halo A LOT. Also, what would be wrong with Halo 5 or any Halo after being a Halo 2.5, or Halo 3.5? Those games were both amazing Halos, almost Universally praised as the best ones, so what would be wrong building upon that success?
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
l Jinxed I wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
This ^
It's in the OP.
Quote:
Do you get it tho?
I read your reply

Well I'm just going by what I pick up on, both here and from people I speak to. The common complaint is that the radar is too short range in Halo 5, and isn't much defence against the spartan charge. From what I've seen, more people would like the range increased, not for the radar to be removed.

The game is already split - there's a ton of social playlists already, and several ranked ones. The only problem is that the social playlists still have a hidden CSR to keep things balanced, which seems to annoy a lot of people as they mistakenly believe they should be stomping everyone they come across in social.

This the thing though, most competitive players don't post here much which leads to this 'self reinforcement' thing where everyone 'hangs out' in a place where most others share their views. If a no radar playlist was introduced then 343 could drop their 'universal settings' things and put the radar back to 25m where it should be and may actually improve the experience for a lot of players.Having dedicated servers is theoretically great but as we have seen it doesnt always work that well. They could make some playlists p2p like many past halos and use servers for particularly populated playlists or playlists that really need a solid/balanced connection, thus saving resources to create more playlists. (its almost comical to mention solid/balanced connections when talking about H5)

This the thing though, most competitive players don't post here much which leads to this 'self reinforcement' thing where everyone 'hangs out' in a place where most others share their views. If a no radar playlist was introduced then 343 could drop their 'universal settings' things and put the radar back to 25m where it should be and may actually improve the experience for a lot of players.Having dedicated servers is theoretically great but as we have seen it doesnt always work that well. They could make some playlists p2p like many past halos and use servers for particularly populated playlists or playlists that really need a solid/balanced connection, thus saving resources to create more playlists. (its almost comical to mention solid/balanced connections when talking about H5)
By competitive players, you mean pro players? Please stop confusing the two. Anyone who prefers ranked over social would be classed as a competitive player. Anyone who plays Warzone in a fireteam would be classed as a competitive player.

Again, I don't care much about the views of the pros. They're just a few privileged members of our community who get paid to play a game that I have to pay to play. Sorry, but their preferences mean very little to me.

I don't know why you're changing the subject - dedicated servers are great. 343s dedicated servers not so much. Still way better than P2P, if you'd ever been around in the Halo 2 days you'd know this.

All playlists need a solid connection, I can't think of a single playlist that doesn't. Saying such a thing shows a fundamental misunderstanding of how an online FPS should play.
You're telling people to be quiet when more can be done to improve. H3 was awesome too, yet people still mentioned netcode issues, the br inconsistency, Fiv, list goes on. Why accept mediocrity?
I consider Halo 5's multiplayer to be the best out of all the Halos, so how is that accepting mediocrity?
I'll take a quote from you ;) "just because you prefer something, that does not make it better". We want one playlist, ONE! Which would not effect you in anyway if you don't want to play it. You want your autos and radar? Have them, we'll have our own playlist with our settings. I'll even address your playlist/pop concern. H5 would be a much better game if they added more playlists. Add oddball, king of the hill, regicide, etc etc that would actually help more than hurt the game cause that's part of the games issue. It lacks variety, it lacks stuff we enjoyed from previous games, it restricts us to stuff we don't want to play.
You are a minority, that's the point.

And the population is spread out enough, so I'm still against it. More people want team snipers than this.
You have no point lol. You're going with the mindset "I don't like it -Yoink- them all". Do you see us asking to not do what you want? Do you think competitive (cuz AGAIN!!!! You over estimate the size of a competive community, which goes beyond just pros) don't like firefight? Infection? Griffball? Etc etc. we're not restricted to just slayer based games. Many even like halos story (maybe not so much h5 since it's garbage).

back to playlist pop. I don't see it spread out, I see it actually lacking and adding in more would get more to come back to play if the game has what they're looking for. Wanna bet what happens if h6 has 5 playlists at launch again? I bet it'll be worse than h5s drop.
Competitive community? Have you even checked my stats? Have you seen how many games I've played this month alone?

Lol don't talk to me about competitive, I think I understand it pretty well thanks. I notice that you don't play Halo 5 a lot though, so is there any reason that you feel that your opinion holds more weight than mine?
Your low tier competitive when you prefer radars and autos lol.

clearly I put quite a bit of time into this game considering I'm over 140. Do I need to play every day to have a say? Nor was I even saying my opinion holds more weight than yours. I did say you had no point, only cuz you don't have a real point.
If you say my point isn't a point, then you are essentially saying that your opinion holds more weight. You can't refute my argument so have to resort to such tactics, it's laughable.

As for me being low tier... I guess that makes you even lower tier then?
No, you just lack a real point, there is no tactic in play other than me straight up saying, you have no point lol. I'll play your card right now. Show me the minority majority, don't have any? Guess your statement is dismissed.

low tier on what? You're the one that's satisfied with a child's toy when it comes to radar and a bunch of other crap that actually doesn't add to skill play. Did you get tired of looking at my playtime? Is it time to now say you're better than me? Do I need to be a champ to know what's better for competitive settings? If so then you just lack an understanding (you clearly already do when you referenced your rank).
Lol so much salt in your reply. I guess that you don't like to lose an argument eh?

Yes, I can prove that you're in the minority - this is 343s own stats on the playlists from MCC. Notice that Team Hardcore is right at the very bottom. The absolute least popular playlist.

You made the comment about being low tier, I just responded in kind. Don't tell me that I don't know about competitive play when I spend most of my time playing competitively. No you don't need to be a champ, but you do need to spend some actual time playing the game to know what's best for it.

To be honest, after reading your bitter comments, I think that you have even less of a case than you appeared to have before. If that's even possible lol. Your argument basically consists of "I want it and it's good because I said so". Sorry, but that doesn't wash with me.
If all you have are salt comments then good for you. Wish I could pull the typical comment like most do as well.

why are you even mentioning a dead game in the mcc? Why are you even mention hardcore? Competitive players don't just do MLG/hardcore playlists, and I've mentioned that before when I say you over estimate the size of the competitive community. There is no concrete data on who the minority/majority is for any game. I wasn't really fighting you on saying the majority are competitive but more or less arguing it cause you acted like you had an idea on what it is. Fact is both are needed to sustain a game, especially for halo cause that's what it's known for, catering to both crowds. H5 isn't doing that to either group whether people see it that way or not.

onto our little scuffle: I have played the game and many other games to know the best competitive settings. You know why I said you was "low tier" competitive wise? It wasn't a jab at your stats, it was your mindset. You say you like radar yes? I see no radar adding more because you aren't given free information, it requires more communication and awareness. You said your fine with the weapon balance as well correct? I am somewhat, but not completely. The pistol meets the role of a true utility weapon halfway, there's also the issue of automatics being to easy to use for how fast they kill. It just doesn't balance out correctly. Either drop the damage or make it harder to use. Does that clear it up or am I still coming off as an -Yoink-?

Last paragraph: I was never bitter, I was just dumbfounded that you (saying you play competitively ) preferred the lesser settings of competitive play when it can be done even better and be far more rewarding. You're 100% correct that I want the newer settings, not because "I want it", but because it's better. You can say "sorry" all you want, but if all you have are arguements on my playtime(which 12+ days is more than enough) or even my stats (which you haven't done yet) then you're really missing the point. The only good arguement you brought up even if I disagree with it was your pop in playlist arguement. I disagreed cuz I actually see adding more would bring more people back and hold interest simultaneously cuz that's one of the biggest gripes with the game. People shouldn't have to go to customs and get a group just to play stuff that we are accustomed to from previous games. It's funny too, cuz even this "minority" wants these social modes back.
You're just going around in circles now. I think we're done, as you're just repeating yourself. Simply stating your reasons over and over again doesn't make your argument any stronger, sorry!
Hmm, funny that, remember when I mentioned your typical comments? Clearly you just have nothing to back yourself up with, I mean you did use a dead game for a source that proved nothing, you then pretend to know what people want, you then act like this group is a "minority", and then you pull the same -Yoink- to others who've said you simply don't get it lol. I guess if you're done then you're done.
By competitive players, you mean pro players? Please stop confusing the two. Anyone who prefers ranked over social would be classed as a competitive player. Anyone who plays Warzone in a fireteam would be classed as a competitive player.

Again, I don't care much about the views of the pros. They're just a few privileged members of our community who get paid to play a game that I have to pay to play. Sorry, but their preferences mean very little to me.

I don't know why you're changing the subject - dedicated servers are great. 343s dedicated servers not so much. Still way better than P2P, if you'd ever been around in the Halo 2 days you'd know this.

All playlists need a solid connection, I can't think of a single playlist that doesn't. Saying such a thing shows a fundamental misunderstanding of how an online FPS should play.
I think a lot of competitive players that aren't pro, like myself, want the change. I think there maybe off-branches of competitive players. Some competitive players like to compete with the same settings as the pros; while others could not care less. I don't think pros and competitive players have to be categorized differently; pros and competitive players aren't mutually exclusive. There is actually a big competitive community that isn't pro, but follow the competitive scene. Not everybody that enjoyed H2 Hardcore or H3 MLG were pros.

Im not confusing them and your definition is one of many possible ones. Im referring to players that either do or want to play in/attend tournaments. You seem to being ignoring the impact esports have on revenue when talking about pro's. The reason they make money is because people want to watch them play.

Im not changing the subject, the reality is people seem to think that its due to limited resources that we dont have all the playlists we want. I dont think it is im just saying that even if it was there are ways around it. Of course i realise the benefits of dedicated servers when they work, i have played halo since i was 21 back in 2001, i just couldnt afford my own internet and xbox back then so would always play at friends.

again im not saying all playlists dont need a solid connection maybe you are misunderstanding what im saying or i worded it poorly, either way it boils down to the misunderstanding that resources are determining the number of playlists we are getting. 343 have made millions off this game and could easily afford to give everyone what they are asking for and people blaming other sections of the community for developer decisions that dont really benefit anyone is pointless.

I would also add there's competitive players and pros that want a true competitive playlist. Right now team arena is essentially a team objective playlist; which can stay. But it doesn't feel like a true competitive playlist that past Halo's had.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 28