Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] 3D Printed Spartans look pretty bad...

OP Hot Juicy Pie

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 15
I wouldn't mind a model of my spartan once I get him the way I want but yeah...these 3D printed spartans do not look worth the money at the moment.
Yeah they look pretty bad...
its 3D printed guys..
So is this... don't make excuses for shoddy craftsmanship and production.
highly doubt it, more proof please?
I'm a -YOINK-ing computer animations major and these 3D prints resembles -Yoink- rushed work. They look so bad and all this post does is show off how bad. It is a take it or leave it thing, no one needs it, but the guy who posted is just showing the one he got and expressing his disappointment. If you can't handle that, or know nothing about 3D printing, then I suggest you not post comments that YOU have no proof of. K
Oh well, that's why I prefer the McFarlane figures instead.
We should just do boycott Sandboxr's merchandise because of how disgusting it looks.
Yeah, that's scary.
Is that the smallest size? Could that explain the quality issue? I wanted to get one, but now I'm not sure.
LOL!!!!! What did you expect? It's 343...
So done with that attitude. They make incredibly fun games.
I know it's like we get you hate 343 but other people don't.
Well 3D printing is expensive so they probably went for the cheaper version considering it's on a large scale. So probably made by some guy in a shack in an alley.
I guess it's the material or printer they're using to print these models. Are these coming directly from 343? If so, they're a game company, not really in the 3D printing business. They probably using the cheapest possible resources (printers or materials or both) (because they're not professionally in this market) to get the products out. If these are coming from some outside marketer, then 343 made a poor choice in producer and the producer is pretty bad.
That's really bad for up to 90 bucks...
i just received one it docent look to bad but i could be better
I'm trying to stay positive, but oh my...
Wow they could have at least gave it a smooth finish
Are you guys ever happy about anything? Geez...
xdigital17 wrote:
No,

Welcome to the Halo forums.
xdigital17 wrote:
For up to 90 dollars that quality is just bad.
No, you're right! They do make fun games! I've had fun on wars, 4, and 5. My beef with them is the quality of the product. It's mediocre just like the 3D print. It could be so much more... I guess I should be grateful but nah. To hell with mediocrity.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 15