Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

600 000 Req Points

OP Hollywood Nav

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So I haven't been using my requisition points and have over 600 000 points.

What shall I do? Shall I blow them out on Gold Packs? or should I wait and build them up to 1 000 000 req points?

What shall I do? Shall I blow them out on Gold Packs? or should I wait and build them up to 1 000 000 req points?
I would wait until the November update. Especially if you have everything unlocked you will benefit from whatever special pack is offered.

That's what I am doing anyway. I haven't done that and I always regret it.
If you have everything unlocked then I mean you can do pretty much anything at this point. Why not splurge on bronze packs and get like 500 power ups? I use more boosts than weapons.
You might get a Phaeton Helios if you spend all that on gold packs. But save up to a million just to be sure.
150 gold packs or 1000000 req? Go for that -Yoinking!- million!
Save some for a very unlikely update but go ahead and spend them on gold packs. I would get up to the 600k Mark in points and would be tempted to go for the million Mark but then figured why? Why let points that you can't use on anything else pile up? It takes a LONG time to burn through 500k in points especially if you have everything unlocked. Takes a really long time to go through a million. But it's always good to keep at least 100k if not 200k in points for if and when they offer a specialty pack.
Aim for a million. I have about 800,000 right now.
Save the req. points xD
I need roughly 1,000,000 more to complete my unlocks...
You can either blow all off into golds or save it for the next update. TBH, I would blow all those RP into gold packs right now.
For me I always save them up to an large amount then go on a spending spree if something new comes out!
Well I doubt we're getting big REQ updates anymore so there really isn't any point in saving unless some special 80K REQ pack comes along, but most of the time it's just old REQ items that they're trying to resell.

I'd spend it all except maybe 100K.
Its nice to have a million. If you don't need to spend it, ride it to a million.
FTB Taterz wrote:
I need roughly 1,000,000 more to complete my unlocks...
If there's ever another HCS event giving out free REQ packs, I'll lend you a helping hand. :)
I once hit 300k but I need RP to get XP boosts from gold packs. It would be nice to get to 1 mil but I would hate to waste all that time of buying packs and selling useless stuff.
~5k from 1mil and I have not been saving mine much, lol.
If I already had that much I would save it until a select date or after you get some special pack. If your in a big or small clan that likes to go to war and dominate the other team I would get a bunch of gold packs and save up the reqs. It really depends on how much you have unlocked.
DaxSeven09 wrote:

I would wait until the November update. Especially if you have everything unlocked you will benefit from whatever special pack is offered.

That's what I am doing anyway. I haven't done that and I always regret it.
What's coming out in November?
LOL Thought it said GOO OOD Red Points. Totally clutch.
I have 1,000,000 req points and usually play few games and waste them until I get back to a million such as get 1,160,000 and wasting them back to a million while also earning more reqs to keep up the cycle of playing and being rewarded.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2