A Hero Falls Trailer

OP Artych

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 35
I'm just going to say... Wow! What do you guys think?

Mod edit: OP hijacked by snickerdoodle to add video link.

Edit #2: Thanks Snickerdoodle ^^^
Have you a link for the Trailer?
Sadly I missed like the first 20 seconds. I'll watch it again when it comes online. Super cool how it was live action though!
Not up yet. It was on Sunday Night Football.
Sadly I missed like the first 20 seconds. I'll watch it again when it comes online. Super cool how it was live action though!
Oh yeah!
If you watch the whole game, I'm betting it will be on multiple times, seeing it was one of the first ads for the game as a whole. Definitely good for sure.
link?
Not up yet, on Sunday night football.
If you watch the whole game, I'm betting it will be on multiple times, seeing it was one of the first ads for the game as a whole. Definitely good for sure.
I have a feeling it is multiple parts...
Artych wrote:
Thanks, i'm from Europe as well not native English, so i didn't knew what SNF stands for. Now i learned something new =)
Artych wrote:
Thanks, i'm from Europe as well not native English, so i didn't knew what SNF stands for. Now i learned something new =)
no problem, ill link when its available!
Artych wrote:
Artych wrote:
no problem, ill link when its available!
NICE! Thanks =)
That was crazy my face was frozen in shock the entire time. I did not expect 343 to do that. I hope there are more parts to this.
That was crazy my face was frozen in shock the entire time. I did not expect 343 to do that. I hope there are more parts to this.
I bet there are. Remember TWD? Everyone was shocked until the second part.
Heres your link: https://streamable.com/hgqz
Artych wrote:
I bet there are. Remember TWD? Everyone was shocked until the second part.
Xbox's twitter announced the second part right after part 1 aired. Keep an eye out.

Edit: I am referring to the original Locke trailer
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SENJV2_XuLM

YouTube link!
Thanks! Looks awesome, but that astronaut at a station over a Halo has me most interested.
Thanks! Looks awesome, but that astronaut at a station over a Halo has me most interested.
Crazy right!?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 35