6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 35
Fishztikz wrote:
Hotshot NB wrote:
Chief will never die. The end.
He will just go MIA
If he goes "MIA" many people will be upset. I hope that's not the case.
Artych wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Hotshot NB wrote:
He will just go MIA
Well if he dies many people will be upset also. :/ Stalemate
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Hotshot NB wrote:
He will just go MIA
Well if he dies many people will be upset also. :/ Stalemate
That's what the quotations were for lol
Malion wrote:
Nah, I think that leaving Season 13 at that was a lot more symbolic then showing the fight and the Reds and Blues watching Church's message. It left the viewer up to his/her own interpretation of what happened. At least until Season 13 or 14, anyway.
This. It was a beautiful ending, and would have made a perfect series finale. It's not a real cliffhanger because they're never actually intending to show us what happens, we just have to have faith.
I wonder if this is ONI causing propaganda to cover up what is really happening?
I wonder if this is ONI causing propaganda to cover up what is really happening?
it could be
LOL! So the chief goes out by getting crushed by a building!!!??
Malion wrote:
It's not a real cliffhanger because they're never actually intending to show us what happens
Whut? When did this happen? I thought they were gonna pick up on it in S15
Yup I loled too
I didnt see it during the game, but it was sure good to see online.
Artych wrote:
Yup I loled too
It was an action figure on the rubble...not Chief himself. If you recall, there is a moment in the train scene where a mother is calming her son, and her son is holding a Master Chief action figure. My guess is that is what is in the rubble of the building, but not from the same child.
Fishztikz wrote:
Malion wrote:
It's not a real cliffhanger because they're never actually intending to show us what happens
Whut? When did this happen? I thought they were gonna pick up on it in S15
Well sure, but most likely a few weeks/months later or something. I don't think we'll ever see that final part of the battle, because we don't need to, we know what happens. And it would ruin the entire purpose of having faith in them, just like Epsilon had to.

So, uh, back to Halo. If there really is a two year time skip I'm wondering what the heck the point of it is.
If this was team Osiris they would have just blasted/flown their way through the building.
Fishztikz wrote:
Malion wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
Also note that on the YouTube video the thumbnail says "Official Teaser" and oven that the whole thing was only like 40 seconds I think there may be a lot more to this trailer
Good catch!
Hope so, that was the worst cliffhanger since the end of RvB season 13!
Nah, I think that leaving Season 13 at that was a lot more symbolic then showing the fight and the Reds and Blues watching Church's message. It left the viewer up to his/her own interpretation of what happened. At least until Season 13 or 14, anyway.
Well, if what they said at RTX is true, we will have to wait until Season 15, which will start in Spring 2017. To keep a cliffhanger- at least one that big- up in the air for that long is kinda crazy.
I'll agree with that one. 2017...
Artych wrote:
Yup I loled too
It was an action figure on the rubble...not Chief himself. If you recall, there is a moment in the train scene where a mother is calming her son, and her son is holding a Master Chief action figure. My guess is that is what is in the rubble of the building, but not from the same child.
That toy the kid is holding has like an ODST helmet.
There's no way he's dead, this is an ONI cover-up.
Artych wrote:
Yup I loled too
That toy the kid is holding has like an ODST helmet.
It just looks like his visor is smushed in. The rest of the armor looks like Chief's.
I was fine with all other trailers released until this point. 343i should have just kept this one on the shelf.
-If "2560" wasn't a script typo, it confirms that humanity seemed to pull through two years of fighting the Covenant/Guardians just fine; and that ONI is alive and kicking post Halo 5.
-If it was a typo, I'd kind of be embarrassed about it. A video came company should know its lore. Lol...
-People are going to believe MC died in a minute long television commercial and probably get disappointed and not buy the game.
-The MC dying gimmick is really getting old.

The other trailers were great stuff. I can't help but wonder what they were thinking with this one.
Artych wrote:
Have you a link for the Trailer?
Not up yet. It was on Sunday Night Football.
Damn Lions need to get this crap done... I hate the Broncos

Weird trailer though. ONI Propaganda?
Notice the Halo Installation
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 35