4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 35
It connects with Halo 4
?
That's my issue though. It being an ONI cover up makes absolutely ZERO sense considering the fact that the general population was aware of Chief being alive after the events of Halo 3 as depicted by Hunt the Truth. The only way Believe works is if after Halo 3 Chief just never came back.
You're not going to find a better explanation because the real reason is the creators didn't know H3's story. This is something that really requires a Doylist perspective, and a Watsonian one won't ever really make sense.

JJAB91 wrote:
I think so. Installation 04 was redesigned in CEA then retconned out of it in H2A. I would imagine all the Halo rings would look the same on the outside. Unless this is Installation 07.

EDIT: Actually this must be I-07. Since the only rings the UNSC has stations around now are 05 and 07, and we already know exactly what 05 looks like.
That's quite likely, cool.
huh, nice.
That's my issue though. It being an ONI cover up makes absolutely ZERO sense considering the fact that the general population was aware of Chief being alive after the events of Halo 3 as depicted by Hunt the Truth. The only way Believe works is if after Halo 3 Chief just never came back.
You're not going to find a better explanation because the real reason is the creators didn't know H3's story. This is something that really requires a Doylist perspective, and a Watsonian one won't ever really make sense.

JJAB91 wrote:
I think so. Installation 04 was redesigned in CEA then retconned out of it in H2A. I would imagine all the Halo rings would look the same on the outside. Unless this is Installation 07.

EDIT: Actually this must be I-07. Since the only rings the UNSC has stations around now are 05 and 07, and we already know exactly what 05 looks like.
That's quite likely, cool.
If that's the case then they really should just De-canonize the Believe campaign or clarify which elements are canon and which aren't, similar to what they did with I love Bees.
Artych wrote:
It connects with Halo 4
?
You aren't the only one who doesn't know what he means by that
so for ONI chief is a traitor and for public chief is dead
Can flip a tank with ease.............Gets crushed under a small slab of concrete

come on 343 you can do better than that
XACSlayerX wrote:
Can flip a tank with ease.............Gets crushed under a small slab of concrete

lol classic spartans, plus, he is +1000 pounds
Come on... It's halftime. Nows the time!
Man, I don't know what to do! Watch the total lunar eclipse on a full harvest moon (Hasn't happened since the '80's) Or stay inside and watch for the new ad.

Decisions..
XACSlayerX wrote:

come on ONI you can do better than that
FTFY. ;)
XACSlayerX wrote:

Can fall from space, every game... 2 teaspoons of water = Death.
XACSlayerX wrote:

FTFY. ;)
Geeeewwwwwdd
Fishztikz wrote:
Man, I don't know what to do! Watch the total lunar eclipse on a full harvest moon (Hasn't happened since the '80's) Or stay inside and watch for the new ad.

Decisions..
Flip a coin?
Artych wrote:
XACSlayerX wrote:

I never realized that in every Halo game he has in some sort fell from space.. That was so obvious, I just never noticed it..
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
XACSlayerX wrote:

I never realized that in every Halo game he has in some sort fell from space.. That was so obvious, I just never noticed it..
Yup yup!
Artych wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:

Decisions..
Flip a coin?
I may try that.. I'll go to school tomorrow-

"Hey did you see the eclipse last night?"
"No, I was too busy watching for a commercial on SNF"
Artych wrote:
XACSlayerX wrote:

FTFY. ;)
Geeeewwwwwdd
Guaranteed at least one member of fireteam Osiris has secret orders to put a bullet in chiefs dome
XACSlayerX wrote:
Artych wrote:
XACSlayerX wrote:

FTFY. ;)
Geeeewwwwwdd
Guaranteed at least one member of fireteam Osiris has secret orders to put a bullet in chiefs dome
I'll put $100 down now
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:

Decisions..
Flip a coin?

xD I don't miss school
Artych wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:

Decisions..
Flip a coin?

xD I don't miss school
I don't get it. When you're in school, you hate it.
When you get out, about 90% of your class misses it.

Strange..
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 35