2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 35
So I guess the public thinks that Chief is dead now.

Those ONI -Yoinks!-...
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Man, I don't know what to do! Watch the total lunar eclipse on a full harvest moon (Hasn't happened since the '80's) Or stay inside and watch for the new ad.

Decisions..
Flip a coin?
I may try that.. I'll go to school tomorrow-

"Hey did you see the eclipse last night?"
"No, I was too busy watching for a commercial on SNF"
xD I don't miss school
I don't get it. When you're in school, you hate it.
When you get out, about 90% of your class misses it.

Strange..
I'm that 10%
Malion wrote:
So I guess the public thinks that Chief is dead now.

Those ONI -Yoinks!-...
Preach!
More ONI coverup!

117 dies in H5 but to keep moral up because of the continuous guardian attacks Locke puts on the armor and goes around acting like MC.
When the UNSC finally have a good way to beat back the guardians and they have no use for 117 they "kill him."
More ONI coverup!

117 dies in H5 but to keep moral up because of the continuous guardian attacks Locke puts on the armor and goes around acting like MC.
When the UNSC finally have a good way to beat back the guardians and they have no use for 117 they "kill him."
Sounds like an ONI story
Also note that on the YouTube video the thumbnail says "Official Teaser" and oven that the whole thing was only like 40 seconds I think there may be a lot more to this trailer
Also note that on the YouTube video the thumbnail says "Official Teaser" and oven that the whole thing was only like 40 seconds I think there may be a lot more to this trailer
Teaser is just another word for trailer.
Good catch!
Artych wrote:
Good catch!
Hope so, that was the worst cliffhanger since the end of RvB season 13!
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
Good catch!
No. Nothing was worse than that.
Artych wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
Good catch!
Worse than which one?
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
Good catch!
Worse than which one?
RvB cliffhanger
Artych wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
Good catch!
Worse than which one?
RvB cliffhanger
Ah, yeah, what makes it even worse is that Season 14 may not even pick it up, since it has been said that Season 14 will be small-story arcs and all that, and they will pick up this ending in S15. Ugh, I don't wanna wait that long!
epic - hopefully last longer
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
Good catch!
Nah, I think that leaving Season 13 at that was a lot more symbolic then showing the fight and the Reds and Blues watching Church's message. It left the viewer up to his/her own interpretation of what happened. At least until Season 14 or 15, anyway.
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
Good catch!
Worse than which one?
RvB cliffhanger
Ah, yeah, what makes it even worse is that Season 14 may not even pick it up, since it has been said that Season 14 will be small-story arcs and all that, and they will pick up this ending in S15. Ugh, I don't wanna wait that long!
Dont tell me that...
Artych wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
Good catch!
Worse than which one?
RvB cliffhanger
{Redacted}
Dont tell me that...
Sorry about that lol
Chief will never die. The end.
Malion wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Artych wrote:
Good catch!
Nah, I think that leaving Season 13 at that was a lot more symbolic then showing the fight and the Reds and Blues watching Church's message. It left the viewer up to his/her own interpretation of what happened. At least until Season 13 or 14, anyway.
Well, if what they said at RTX is true, we will have to wait until Season 15, which will start in Spring 2017. To keep a cliffhanger- at least one that big- up in the air for that long is kinda crazy.
Hotshot NB wrote:
Chief will never die. The end.
He will just go MIA
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 35