Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

a possible of a halo 5 warzone flood mode.

OP HellsingFan1079

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So I know this is unlikely but what would you guys think of a flood mode in halo 5's warzone?
Flood were always annoying to fight. I guess it would be cool, but unlikely.
I'd like to see that, their could be firefight maps made for fighting the flood with objectives and the horde gets bigger as the rounds go on like firefight now but it's unlikely.
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
This is exactly how I feel. I hated fighting the flood, especially on levels where they spawn endlessly.
I would dare to wish that instead of your previous life just lying there before despawning, if the dead body could be taken over by an infection form and have everyone deal with an infected Spartan, complete with energy shields.
I think this is something more likely to come in Halo 6. I would love to see it though. A sort of challenge wave based style similar to COD Zombies?
I'd like to see that, their could be firefight maps made for fighting the flood with objectives and the horde gets bigger as the rounds go on like firefight now but it's unlikely.
Yeah I know right, it may be unlikely now but it may be possible in halo 6 considering the floods return in halo wars 2 awakening the nightmare dlc.
I would dare to wish that instead of your previous life just lying there before despawning, if the dead body could be taken over by an infection form and have everyone deal with an infected Spartan, complete with energy shields.
I quess that would be cool but it would just be a different form of the infection multiplayer game in halo 5.
adding the flood in halo 5 firefight would be great because it would have more people play it again.
As far as Wargames simulations go, it would make sense to have a training sim for Flood incursions. I think it would be most suited for a WZFF variant.

Also, please don't post consecutively in a thread. Instead, just edit your most recent post if it's still the latest post in a thread. We don't want people bumping threads or inflating their forum rank.
I bet if 343 added flood firefight, all lot of people who quit would play again. Pls add it as a request, not only is it fun but it brings back an iconic character from the halo franchise
If an endless wave Flood based Firefight came to Halo 5 I'd play so much more. The fact the Flood have never been in Firefight, despite being the perfect enemy for Firefight, is sad.

The heavy Flood based levels were always more fun for me. The constant stress of endless Flood attacking is that much better by the fact that no game I can think of has anything like the Flood. It adds so much to the older Halo games.
That would be an interesting game mode. Imagine 4-8 Spartans surviving together in a flood infested city or location. It would be cooler if it was objective based
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
This is exactly how I feel. I hated fighting the flood, especially on levels where they spawn endlessly.
For some reason with all the spartan abilities in Halo 5, I feel they'd be easier to fight.
The Flood would definitely be an added challenge in FF, especially if they spawn endlessly. You can have a greater variety of objectives, like a progressive journey through the map. Where the Spartans start from an area and need to travel to an extraction point. All while defending bases and dealing with Covenant/Promethean bosses (plus the Flood) along the way. Obviously they'd need to tone down own the AI health pool, because it'd be a lost cause trying to take down 3 Mythic Wardens AND a Flood hoarde all at the same time.
I doubt they will be adding any new gamemodes to halo 5 at this point.
Maybe Halo's take on Call of Duty Zombies. Maybe make a flood campaign where in every mission you are in an area and need to progress and survive until help comes.
I doubt they will be adding any new gamemodes to halo 5 at this point.
Yeah probably not but they can add it to Halo 6.
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
For some reason with all the spartan abilities in Halo 5, I feel they'd be easier to fight.
Just ground pound a huge group and you are done.
Yeah I know right, it may be unlikely now but it may be possible in halo 6 considering the floods return in halo wars 2 awakening the nightmare dlc.
I hope so.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2