A unfair Exploit on Raid on Apex7

OP FireGhost90

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
There is a little spot on the map where you're able to jump into blue pill box I had an entire team use that against us not only was the match extremely imbalance in the first place but anybody can do this simple jump to enter the back of blue base and no its not one of those boost me up tricks this is literally jump and enter into the base very easy for anyone to exploit is it the back of the base supposed to be a safe way to enter safely to the middle of the map.

Ps. Whatever you want to call it it's an exploit and unfair advantage.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/FireGhost90/video/13871124

One last thing if you can provide a video that shows a just as easy method to get on the red side I will have this thread locked.

UPDATE: I have reviewed the videos of the other methods on getting into the red pill box those methods still seeing more difficult to do compare to the blue side.
I was going to have this thread locked if someone showed me an easy method to get into the red side but the jump shown in the videos are still more quite difficult to perform compared to the blue side but I will leave this thread up since different people have different opinions on the subject I will not call it cheating or an exploit anymore but it's still more of a disadvantage for blue side compared to red side because red side jumps are still more difficult to perform solo.

Well I am also going to back out of this discussion due to the fact that I have very strong opinions on fair play and balance in Halo but don't let that discourage you from discussing on this topic do remember to keep it mature and constructive Thank You.

Keep it Clean
It's not cheating; it's just an unfortunate oversight that 343 didn't expect when they designed the map.
Do you have a screen cap or video?

I'm going to look for this.
This is not a cheat. For me it would be good to expand the variations of the main base, to have more hidden ways.
I had a few enemies try that last night on several occasions. Me and a buddy figured it out and would sit around the corners as they'd descend down the ramp and destroy them every time. A lot of fun, if you ask me.

Frankly, I think the Warzone bases need a third point of ingress for core defenses. Camping the two big doors isn't the most interesting.
If you are red team you can run all the way to the spire withought touching the ground, I do it all the time. You need to jump on the ledge leading to the spire on the back exit of the base
LUKEPOWA wrote:
It's not cheating; it's just an oversight that 343 didn't expect when they designed the map.
Yeah, I wouldn't call it cheating either, but if it's true, it may be providing an unfair advantage to Red Team that should be addressed. Suddenly, defending your core becomes a battle to be fought on two fronts and that's not something you would see on any of the other maps.

That said, I feel like Red team gets the shaft at times, being, y'know, red. Red is the most eye-catching color in the spectrum.
Is it the observation tower in the front of each base that faces the spire? I always thought the enemy should be able to jump into these, so they can kill the campers back there, I thought there was a shield separating the obs tower from the base itself. Is that not the case?
LUKEPOWA wrote:
It's not cheating; it's just an unfortunate oversight that 343 didn't expect when they designed the map.
Any unfair advantage is cheating.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Any unfair advantage is cheating.
I would say unbalanced in this case. Not cheating.
You can do it for both red and blue base.

Thrusting off a rock that you can get to by normal means and then clambering on a ledge that you can get to by doing said thrust isn't exploiting anything. It may be unsportsmanlike, but it's not cheating.
If it's regular warzone it's possible to jump into both base's crows nests. Just one of them is harder than the other.
No any unfair advantage over another is not cheating, that's like saying most basketball players are cheating purely because they are tall and the game itself is designed in a way that favors that. Cheating is changing the game to give oneself an advantage over other players or some how change the game in a way no other player can do, not exploiting a map glitch you can now also do by seeing them do it. Just like the basketball example exploiting something that is designed into the game itself (whither unfair or not) is not cheating. If this is cheating every warzone game ever has some level of cheating as high level players have more reqs to pick from and new players don't...aka an unfair advantage.

Why is this important? People should be perma banned for real cheating, 343 should be blamed for people using exploits that shouldn't be in the map itself.
not a cheat.deal.
I'll tell you what's not fair. At the start of the match, Blue team has a straight shot to the West Armory. WA is supposed to be the given armory for Red team. Blue team has the chance to majorly slow down or even prevent Red team from taking the Spire. This is not fair.
Not cheating. The devs take the blame here - Not the players that use it. Please don't report players for doing this.

Ive been reported for standing in the wrong place and fighting. (Literal report message I got from another player). There is no guidebook that says players can't jump to where you are saying. If it's accessible to the player, then it shouldn't be deemed as cheating. If it's a huge exploit such as the base capture glitch in Warzone assault, Then it will be addressed by the devs.
If it's regular warzone it's possible to jump into both base's crows nests. Just one of them is harder than the other.
How do you do the jump into red crows nest? I use the jump into blue nest to clear out the campy little -Yoink- sniping and BRing to top Spire.

...and no, its not cheating and you can only get to the core if you've already captured all 3 bases to drop the shield barriers.
I get into red base so I don't see the problem.
If it's available to both teams it is not cheating.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
You can do it for both red and blue base.

Thrusting off a rock that you can get to by normal means and then clambering on a ledge that you can get to by doing said thrust isn't exploiting anything. It may be unsportsmanlike, but it's not cheating.
If you can do it for both bases, I agree it is not cheating.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5