OP FireGhost90

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Picture please. Unless you are talking about the little porch where there is an energy field behind it, then its not cheating. It's pretty easy to get inside of it too.
Whatever you want to call it it's an exploit and unfair advantage.
I wouldn't mind it as bad if it took more than two players to actually perform the jump but it's just too easy for any player to do it yes it's a unfortunate problem that 343 didn't catch but no video game developer is perfect.
There is a little spot on the map where you're able to jump into blue pill box I had an entire team use that against us not only was the match extremely imbalance in the first place but anybody can do this simple jump to enter the back of blue base and no its not one of those boost me up tricks this is literally jump and enter into the base very easy for anyone to exploit is it the back of the base supposed to be a safe way to enter safely to the middle of the map.

Ps. Whatever you want to call it it's an exploit and unfair advantage.
It's definitely not a cheat, In warzone normally I guess it could disadvantage blue team but in warzone assault it's fine. Barely helps anyway unless you have a coordinated squad charge in with fuel rods , I usually just use it as a distraction, taking enemies eyes of the 2 doors can give a nice chance to charge
I wouldn't mind it as bad if it took more than two players to actually perform the jump but it's just too easy for any player to do it yes it's a unfortunate problem that 343 didn't catch but no video game developer is perfect.
You realise that numerous people come in the from the large back door to the core room anyways right? Plus, you could literally camp on the outside of the tunnel with a shotgun and rack up the kills.
yes it's a unfortunate problem that 343 didn't catch but no video game developer is perfect.
I think it's a questionable oversight. It still baffles me how they didn't catch something so obvious unless they only play tested the map instead of having people specifically looking for bugs and flaws. You literally just sprint up a rock and then jump thrust to the base ledge.
OP Updated with Video.
You can do it on the opposite base too. Wouldn't call it a Cheat or exploit.
OP Updated with Video.
It's still not a cheat or emploit...its a legitimate jump. I'd imagine it was actually intentionally put into the game to enable a counter to fire from the crows nests.
Wilke wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
It's not cheating; it's just an unfortunate oversight that 343 didn't expect when they designed the map.
Any unfair advantage is cheating.
I would say unbalanced in this case. Not cheating.
But an exploit nonetheless.
Its not an unfair advantage if you can do it to both sides.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
It's not cheating; it's just an unfortunate oversight that 343 didn't expect when they designed the map.
I disagree with that statement... So if I have a power weapon, is that not an unfair advantage over someone with it? Having more equipment options than someone else is not an unfair advantage? Buying req packs to get tanks an unfair advantage to those that don't/want to spend the money? Honestly... Calm down.
I think its pretty fair =)
if anything that needs to be done on that map its placing one way shields at both pillbox's a players shouldn't be allowed to just camp there with a sniper and other things and freely shoot out of it without trouble of getting killed easily. it should just be a way and quicker means to the middle area thats all.
Just to point out you can do this only to the blue side the red side requires help from teammates and even then it's quite difficult to perform this is way too easy to perform on blue side.
343 should either remove it or give the advantage to the other base too.
Honestly, doesn't anyone get the concept that there are no rules in a Warzone?? Use it to your advantage. :)
Just to point out you can do this only to the blue side the red side requires help from teammates and even then it's quite difficult to perform this is way too easy to perform on blue side.
Nope, there are other ways to do it.
Their is a little tree next to it, you jump on that, then you can jump to the rocky outcrop next to the Red sniper nest.
You can also go off the closest man cannon and ground pound onto the rocks next to the entrance. From there you can jump into the nest.

Don't make claims without doing your research first.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I disagree with that statement... So if I have a power weapon, is that not an unfair advantage over someone with it? Having more equipment options than someone else is not an unfair advantage? Buying req packs to get tanks an unfair advantage to those that don't/want to spend the money? Honestly... Calm down.An
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I disagree with that statement... So if I have a power weapon, is that not an unfair advantage over someone with it? Having more equipment options than someone else is not an unfair advantage? Buying req packs to get tanks an unfair advantage to those that don't/want to spend the money? Honestly... Calm down.
An unfair advantage, look up the word unfair. If it is available to both teams it is not unfair. If it is only available to one team it is unfair. Reqs are available to players on BOTH TEAMS.
I play with 343 members all the time, This isn't a cheat, nor has it been looked over by them, They use this all the time, you can do this to the red team base as well. This force the enemy team to focus on both ends of there base well protecting the core, That and forces any camper up the to engage in fights.
Stop complaining because you just learned about this strategy. . .
Your going to be the one that complains about it and wants / demand that it is fixed, then your going to use it yourself and complain if it is ever removed from the game.
Foghammer wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
It's not cheating; it's just an oversight that 343 didn't expect when they designed the map.
Yeah, I wouldn't call it cheating either, but if it's true, it may be providing an unfair advantage to Red Team that should be addressed. Suddenly, defending your core becomes a battle to be fought on two fronts and that's not something you would see on any of the other maps.

That said, I feel like Red team gets the shaft at times, being, y'know, red. Red is the most eye-catching color in the spectrum.
#REDLIVESMATTER
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5