2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Foghammer wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
It's not cheating; it's just an oversight that 343 didn't expect when they designed the map.
Yeah, I wouldn't call it cheating either, but if it's true, it may be providing an unfair advantage to Red Team that should be addressed. Suddenly, defending your core becomes a battle to be fought on two fronts and that's not something you would see on any of the other maps.

That said, I feel like Red team gets the shaft at times, being, y'know, red. Red is the most eye-catching color in the spectrum.
Agreed, but not everyone knows until now since you basically almost told everyone. Just be careful a cautious
P's. I'm 70% on the blue team... so thanks for telling the reds...
Well, the Xbox Live Code of Conduct regards cheating as:

Don’t cheat or tamper. For example, don't:
  • Use unauthorized hardware or software
  • Exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches
  • Make unauthorized modifications to your account profile or its contents (e.g., tenure, Avatar, game saves, Gamerscore, achievements)
  • Intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods
Pretty sure point two fulfils the OP's complaint.
LOLOL thats not an exploit, its meant to be like that. Wtf. You know you can do that on the red side too. Its for little campers who like to snipe from that position. Either 1. use something explosive to take out the campers, or 2 do that instead. Plus they are risking their life and time just to go after that little camper. That should be more of a win because they are so distracted. And if you know that the back way is accessible cover that area. That area is highly risky to go through because you do not know whats around the corner.
Let's try to keep the discussion mature and constructive Thank You

This jump can only be done on the blue side red side requires help from teammates also there is no other map that allows you to enter from the back of the base besides this one the path to the center of the map due to the fact that the base is reversed on Raid on Apex 7 and was most likely never intended to be a back access for the enemy to enter the base and for those that think I'm going to exploit this trick too well you're completely wrong I am one of those players that actually plays with honor and doesn't use exploits to win a game.

Also if you people do not mind please provide a video showing that you can access the red pill box just as quickly if so then I will dismiss my previous statements and have the thread locked.
Well, the Xbox Live Code of Conduct regards cheating as:
Don’t cheat or tamper. For example, don't:

• Use unauthorized hardware or software
    • Exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches
    • Make unauthorized modifications to your account profile or its contents (e.g., tenure, Avatar, game saves, Gamerscore, achievements)
    • Intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods
Pretty sure point two fulfils the OP's complaint.
It isn't a vulnerability or glitch as it is possible to enter both bases via their crows nest. Seems to be working as intended.

Edit- Added the last sentence.
By calling it cheating you are asking to blame a player for something that is an issue of the developer. If switching weapons caused a glitch where players ran faster and some players developed a tactic of running/tapping Y should they be banned? Its an exploit that makes no sense in programing and gives an unfair advantage to players who know it vs don't.
This is a little disapointment.
Just to point out you can do this only to the blue side the red side requires help from teammates and even then it's quite difficult to perform this is way too easy to perform on blue side.
Actually, you can do this on both sides without any help. The red side is harder, but it can be done by yourself.
its not really a cheat if you can do this on both bases but it could be extremely useful especially if you have the advanced sensors armor mod and silenced weapons because you can just sneak your way in without the enemy team noticing you on their radar when you walk in and even shoot if you have silenced weapons.so if you can take out the crap ton of marines in the base and get a few shots on the core I'd say its worth it.ever heard that saying "its only funny when it happens to someone else"? Well you can do the same thing and just because it happens to you doesn't mean you can't do it because you can very much pull the same act to help your team and when you do its absolutely awesome
I think that this is actually meant to happen, in Warzone Assault it will sometimes spawn attackers over there instead of near the main doors. I think this shows that 343 wanted that jump to be there for the attackers to go in.
It's not an exploit, just a bad map design, as it's hard to pull yourself up there. Wish they made the ledges a little easier to get to, as I suck at jumping up there using the ledges, but not an exploit.
And yes this is the first time I've seen of this job you can call me a bad player or are knowledgeable player all you want I do not know how long this little jump has been known from the halo community but why is this not as easy on the red side?
Not really cheating, but not exactly the most ballsy way to do it eaither. A lot of WarZone maps need to be tweaked. Specially the vantage points on West Armory in Apex7.
It's just an exploit; lots of other Halo maps have had similar situations, but far worse.
It's not an exploit. You can enter the overlook place on both bases.
There is a bigger exploit where you can walk above the invisible barrier on apex 7. That should be the issue.
Foghammer wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
It's not cheating; it's just an oversight that 343 didn't expect when they designed the map.
Yeah, I wouldn't call it cheating either, but if it's true, it may be providing an unfair advantage to Red Team that should be addressed. Suddenly, defending your core becomes a battle to be fought on two fronts and that's not something you would see on any of the other maps.

That said, I feel like Red team gets the shaft at times, being, y'know, red. Red is the most eye-catching color in the spectrum.
Very true Game Theorist did a show on how Red team statistically wins more because of our eyes naturally given thought to red as an aggressive color and more indepth research onto how that is so.
It's a different point of entry? Another spot to defend attackers from while defending your core
Also do they have map control before they're entering your base or are they using it to destroy the core?
Let's try to keep the discussion mature and constructive Thank You

This jump can only be done on the blue side red side requires help from teammates also there is no other map that allows you to enter from the back of the base besides this one the path to the center of the map due to the fact that the base is reversed on Raid on Apex 7 and was most likely never intended to be a back access for the enemy to enter the base and for those that think I'm going to exploit this trick too well you're completely wrong I am one of those players that actually plays with honor and doesn't use exploits to win a game.

Also if you people do not mind please provide a video showing that you can access the red pill box just as quickly if so then I will dismiss my previous statements and have the thread locked.
You can enter the back of the base on noctus.
This is an unfair exploit as it is only doable on one side of the map.On Apex you can get into both the Red nest and blue nests.
In fact, there are more ways into the red pillbox than there is into the blue pillbox.

Also, here's a supply of full stops, You seem to have none at the moment.. ( ...................................................................................)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5