1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Wilke wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
It's not cheating; it's just an unfortunate oversight that 343 didn't expect when they designed the map.
Any unfair advantage is cheating.
I would say unbalanced in this case. Not cheating.
I agree, It's just 343 forgetting things. Also, if it is in the game, you're not cheating.
You can do it on both bases it's harder at red but easy once you get it a few times.
KEYMO SABE wrote:
Wilke wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
It's not cheating; it's just an unfortunate oversight that 343 didn't expect when they designed the map.
Any unfair advantage is cheating.
I would say unbalanced in this case. Not cheating.
But an exploit nonetheless.
It seems pretty intentional to me. If you can make the jump then I'll assume it was meant to be there.
Frankly, I think the Warzone bases need a third point of ingress for core defenses. Camping the two big doors isn't the most interesting.
Yeah that would be more interesting and taticle
You can do the same (but with a different method) to red team base. It is intentional because that's a good spot for camping (I confess I use it pretty often).
I never noticed that.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Oversight? It was a design of the map. I've spectated Ghostayame doing this very thing. It's intentional. Forces you to watch all sides of your base instead of just the main entrance.
Lol I think it is funny that you have played so much warzone but you are just now noticing/bringing this up? just thought it was funny. no problems or hate directed at you. As someone who does enter those pills whether it is to kill someone with a sniper up there or to enter the base from behind while core pushing I do realize that the difficulties between entering red pill vs blue pill are substantially different. I am not in a position to watch your video right now, sorry. But from my understanding from playing is that there is 2 ways to enter blue pill, which is very easy. And 5 ways to enter red pill, all of which are much more difficult, in my opinion all of same difficulty.

methods for entering blue pill:
1. sprinting from the rock formation closest to it, jumping and clambering inside.
2. jumping onto the rock spire near blue pill and doing a stabilize. See @erickyboo's video for footage of this.

methods for entering red pill:
1. going off the lift that is between red west armory, thrusting backwards into a ground pound, then ground pounding onto the small rock spire near the red pill. Then continuing to jump into red pill. (sorry if that is hard to understand, it is hard to explain) See @erickyboo's video for footage of this.
2. sprinting on the long edge that runs from each pill into the spire. during this time you are actually considered out of bounds and you have the 10 seconds to get there, making this method typically difficult, on top of being able to easily slide off. if you are able to stay on this edge the whole way from spire to the pill you simply jump into the pill.
3. below the red pill near the cave entrance, there is a small tree. You are able to clamber onto this tree, turn 180 degrees, and jump onto the ledge that comes out of red pill, then walk into red pill.
4. right next to the tree explained in method 3, there is a ledge above that tree in the rocks. Clamber onto that ledge, turn around and jump onto the same ledge in method three
5. the stabilize to ground pound from the rock pillar that you jump on from the spire. See @erickyboo's video for footage of this.

I believe that being able to enter the pills with these methods is a positive to warzone not a negative. Just sharing some information for those who do not know about this, and my personal opinion on this. As an answer to OP's remarks, i will say that i do agree, and that i believe that equal difficulty for entering pills should be put into the game. Having said that i believe that entering pills is a great advantage in the game so i believe that the difficulty of entering should be higher rather than smaller.

EDIT: after viewing @erickyboo post that link i have edited methods to the pills. Hope this was a help to some people even though other before me have been explaining as well. sorry for the sloppy post i was in a hurry to get this posted as i had other things to get to.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5