Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] AA Wraith, Reach Grenade Launcher Discovered

OP LordUhtredaerwe

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hey everyone
Some dude has found playable, useable versions of an AA wraith, reach's grenade launcher and even the sentinel beam (among other things) in Halo 5: Forge on PC. Does this mean they are coming to the main game? Let's all hope so :)
That would be cool.
Careful there, this could be considered leaked content, and as such, is likely against forum rules.

(I hope we get the AA Wraith)
Careful there, this could be considered leaked content, and as such, is likely against forum rules.

(I hope we get the AA Wraith)
Ah I see, I didn't entirely understand the context tbh I just saw gifs on twitter of these items in use and was blown away. They're definitely legitimate! Bye bye thread lol
Hey everyone
Some dude has found playable, useable versions of an AA wraith, reach's grenade launcher and even the sentinel beam (among other things) in Halo 5: Forge on PC. Does this mean they are coming to the main game? Let's all hope so :)
Chill out, these aren't things 343 made. On PC its much easier to mod games so some guys who have skill in that area put them into forge. I may be wrong, but I saw the same tweet you did and it's from a famous modder on youtube, so I wouldn't be surprised if he or someone he knows did it.
Hey everyone
Chill out, these aren't things 343 made. On PC its much easier to mod games so some guys who have skill in that area put them into forge. I may be wrong, but I saw the same tweet you did and it's from a famous modder on youtube, so I wouldn't be surprised if he or someone he knows did it.
So, uh, if that's the case, how'd he make an entirely new turret design for the Anti-Air Wraith?
Hey everyone
I dunno, its pretty soon after launch for a mod of that calibre, they're items already loaded on to Forge that they managed to access somehow. I don't see how someone could mod that sentinel beam with textures like that in 24 hours
Hey everyone
So, uh, if that's the case, how'd he make an entirely new turret design for the Anti-Air Wraith?
Precisely, and he sure as hell didn't mod in that FINISHED Sentinel Beam.
KCD0DGER wrote:
Hey everyone
Yeah these things are definitely legitimate, question is, are they cut content or upcoming? My guess is they're not cut content as they wouldn't add them to a new Halo 5 Forge release if they weren't going to use them. It's not like the PC version of Forge has been around a while, its brand new.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss modifying or hacking content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Proof?
Beat me to it, this! ^
Proof?
Beat me to it, this! ^
My topic on this got locked so yours might as well.
KCD0DGER wrote:
Hey everyone
Yeah these things are definitely legitimate, question is, are they cut content or upcoming? My guess is they're not cut content as they wouldn't add them to a new Halo 5 Forge release if they weren't going to use them. It's not like the PC version of Forge has been around a while, its brand new.
Oh no,they ain't cut. This is definitely all upcoming stuff.

If it was cut, it wouldn't be as polished as it is, and it is quite polished. We've seen Halo 4's cut content, and it was nothing like this.
Proof?
Beat me to it, this! ^
thanks
Nevermind, my twitter playback didn't allow me to see the videos so I assume they were put in there, though I wouldn't be surprised if somebody eventually puts stuff in.
Proof?
Beat me to it, this! ^
Yeah it probably will. When I posted it I thought it was just an Easter egg in Forge on PC or something I didn't fully realised what's going on. Lock it if you will 343i, but the truth is out there. You cant stop the signal :p
Now theres Hannibal Wasp gameplay... wonder when we'll get this stuff
If it does come to Xbox that would be pretty awesome. I love how they are always keeping the game fresh by adding things like this. The 5th Spartan doll they added is one of those awesome little treasures.
Mr Shishka wrote:
If it does come to Xbox that would be pretty awesome. I love how they are always keeping the game fresh by adding things like this. The 5th Spartan doll they added is one of those awesome little treasures.
I know man its great, I'm not looking forward to the inevitable day when post launch content for this game stops, unless its within half a year of Halo 6's release then I wont care :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2