Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

About Warzone XP Boost Req packs...

OP shadow akarngel

Hey spartans!

It's been a while since we've had the opportunity to buy Warzone XP Boost Req packs with req points (Six months ago). Do you guys think it's time for another drop to help the brave ones in pushing foward with their 152 grind?

If someone from 343 read this it would be awesome if you could consider this ;)
XP Packs are actually available 24/7 in the MS Store if you have a direct link to the page as it isn’t a public store page anymore for whatever reason.

I think that they should be added back into the game for a few days. The 152 grind is very hard without them. Although I don’t want to see them released over and over in quick succession. Would kind of make the grind too easy.
What makes 152 so infamous is the fact it’s a grind. Gotta put those hours in.
TheDonCJG wrote:
XP Packs are actually available 24/7 in the MS Store if you have a direct link to the page as it isn’t a public store page anymore for whatever reason.

I think that they should be added back into the game for a few days. The 152 grind is very hard without them. Although I don’t want to see them released over and over in quick succession. Would kind of make the grind too easy.
Thanks for the advice! I knew about the MS store selling the packs with real money. I agree with you that they shouldn't be released very often but twice a years seems fair.
Hey spartans!

It's been a while since we've had the opportunity to buy Warzone XP Boost Req packs with req points (Six months ago). Do you guys think it's time for another drop to help the brave ones in pushing foward with their 152 grind?

If someone from 343 read this it would be awesome if you could consider this ;)
I completely agree getting to 152 is hard enough...
TheDonCJG wrote:

Yeah I think if 343 added them back to the in game store one more time it wouldn't be a big deal. I've been seeing a lot of concerns about making it too easy for people by constantly adding the legendary packs—and I agree—but I think one or two more times is the sweet spot until launch. That way, it helps enough for the people who are at the cusp of 152 and it doesnt make much of a difference for people who are still really far away.
Just buy req packs such as Silver or Bronze.
Any weapons or vehicles you don't like?
Sell them. For Legandary boosters you will have to buy Golden req packs. Don't have all armor?
First buy Bronze. If you don't get armor anymore, buy Silver packs. Empty aswell? Gold.
I would really like for the XP packs to be brought into the in game store

Personally, I never thought they made the grind too easy as its still an insane grind and don't offer that much of an improvement over jackpot xp boost obtainable through silver packs. Even if were to make the grind "too easy" then they need to be removed from the the actual MS store otherwise 152 is essentially a pay to obtain system exclusively there for the rich who could just buy the packs with real money; if it's on MS store I think it needs to be in game store.

The biggest thing for me is to give me something to spend my 1.5million+ Req points on, I would also support the inclusion of platinum packs that offer almost exclusively legendary reqs and boost, as again I just don't have the time or patience to purchase hundred of gold packs for the occasional phaeton and another 1000+ scorpions
i agree
Probably during the summer, they put every pack BUT the XPs since december so hold on to your REQ points, I have almost 3 million stored rn
I waited for so long that I eventually gave up and just bought 20 of the 50,000 credit power up packs (maybe more) since they included 1 Legendary WZ XP boost.

It would be really nice if they would go ahead and put them back in the store, but for everyone's own sanity, plan on not having them.
Mongerty wrote:
I waited for so long that I eventually gave up and just bought 20 of the 50,000 credit power up packs (maybe more) since they included 1 Legendary WZ XP boost.

It would be really nice if they would go ahead and put them back in the store, but for everyone's own sanity, plan on not having them.
Just so everyone knows the arena and warzone XP packs have been added back to the store.
Mongerty wrote:

Just so everyone knows the arena and warzone XP packs have been added back to the store.
I always look to see if they are available, I was shocked to see arena and warzone available today. I already purchased a couple in case they pulled it as a mistake, but I'm selling off just about everything to load up. Might make it to 152 yet.
Mongerty wrote:

That figures, I got to 152 exactly 1 week ago, haha. I'm glad that everyone still working on this will be able to stock up!
Thanks for letting us know! Had 1 million saved for this. Thanks to 343 too :)
AlvinLC wrote:
Mongerty wrote:

I always look to see if they are available, I was shocked to see arena and warzone available today. I already purchased a couple in case they pulled it as a mistake, but I'm selling off just about everything to load up. Might make it to 152 yet.
I was shocked as well but unfortunately I didn't have much req points so was only able to get a few packs but now im grinding to get more packs before they disappear.