Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Absurd wait times all of the sudden

OP Whitedooom

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Hey all, thanks for letting us know about the issues. I'd like to collect some more information so if you can let me know the following, that'd be really helpful.

1. What region do you live in? (US, EU, Asia, etc)
  2. What playlist are you attempting to search?
  3. If you're searching ranked playlists, what rank are you in that playlist? If unranked, what is your historic rank in that playlist?
  4. What time of day are you searching?
  5. Are you searching solo or with friends?
  6. What is the exact message you're getting on failure? Screenshots are helpful, feel free to grab one and link to your Xbox DVR page or upload the image to a hosting site and link it here.
Thanks again!
Warzone firefight, little to no wait time. However, Warzone...
1. US
2. Warzone
4. noon est and between 4 to 7 pm est daily
5. Solo
6. "Unable to match There may not be enough players to support a game in this playlist. Please try a different playlist.
Went through 3 "unable to match cycles" only to immediately match against a 6 man squad once their previous game ended. I find it exceedingly hard to believe that either my mmr is so high that I cant match or that there is literally only 1-2 games of Warzone going on at the moment.
I only do Warzone FF. Wait times sometimes are quick, sometimes aggravatingly slow. I have found that switching to another app for a few secondsand then switching back somehow but not often does reset things if that makes any sense.

I would be doing Grifball too when it does become an option even only when temporary but because of trolls on the same team griefing their other team members, not worth it to even bother.
Make sure that your NAT is "open" rather than 'strict' or 'moderate'.
Go to Settings>Network>NAT>Then keep testing it until it reads "Open". It's been a huge help for me as far as finding matches
iviUi2D3i2 wrote:
Make sure that your NAT is "open" rather than 'strict' or 'moderate'.
Go to Settings>Network>NAT>Then keep testing it until it reads "Open". It's been a huge help for me as far as finding matches
Not my issue. NAT is open, search on expanded etc etc. Refer to first post
Sorry, WhiteDoom, I was speed reading again and missed that. Though, currently I'm having probs myself. Apparently matchmaking is having issues across all games at this time
I suppose there is no profit if we all play the same game instead of finding reasons to waste money and play a bunch of other games...
I just think another motive would revolve around money especially when none of the mods dare touch this thread with a fix.
Noops Strm wrote:
I suppose there is no profit if we all play the same game instead of finding reasons to waste money and play a bunch of other games...
I just think another motive would revolve around money especially when none of the mods dare touch this thread with a fix.
Agreed. Always comes down to a - greed. Money makes the world go round... and round.
Who run BarterTown?
The only 2 modes i have only been able to play 2 game types and those are slayer and war zone any other modes i have had to wait a long time.
Warzone has population issues outside of peak hours and the Reach PC flight is probably taking a good chunk of players at the moment.
I noticed it for a short time but was able to find plenty of matches after I restarted it!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3