Skip to main content
I've been looking at many helmets, and I just wasn't sure how to get this one (Achilles). Is it only from an exclusive pack or can you get it from an achievement?
Which helmet?
The only helmets that are unlocked through achievements is the Helioskrill (which is unlocked by getting the "legend" achievement in MCC. There's both the Mark VI Gen 1 and Gen 1 Scarred... You get the Gen 1 scarred by getting the "Cairo Station" achievement in MCC and the Gen 1 is unlocked by earning the "Your Journey Begins" achievement, again in MCC
tuhin94 wrote:
Which helmet?
sorry the achilles one
tuhin94 wrote:
Which helmet?
sorry the achilles one
The Achilles armour is a Spartan Company exclusive. You have to join one and the company has to earn specific commendations. You won't be able to unlock the armour though if a company has already achieved the commendations.
tuhin94 wrote:
Which helmet?
sorry the achilles one
Adding to the above, the Recruiting forums and Spartan Company browser are your best bet for finding a company to join for Achilles.
tuhin94 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
Which helmet?
sorry the achilles one
Adding to the above, the Recruiting forums and Spartan Company browser are your best bet for finding a company to join for Achilles.
ok thx
tuhin94 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
Which helmet?
sorry the achilles one
ok thx
Good luck in your endeavors, it's one hell of a grind even if the entire company is working at it daily.
it is a massive long grind here is just some of the things your spartan company have to achieve

kill an opponent who shot you first(19400 times)
kill an enemy attempting to hijack or skyjack a vehicle(460 times)
kill an enemy from the grave(4850 times)
kill the driver of an enemy vehicle while the enemy is moving with a sniper rifle(1020 times)
kill or kill assist of warzone bosses(9700 times)
kill marines(38900 times)

and the list gos ON and ON

there are 31 commendations in total each one more grindy then the next
I've been looking at many helmets, and I just wasn't sure how to get this one (Achilles). Is it only from an exclusive pack or can you get it from an achievement?
The Achilles helmet is only obtainable if you are part of a Spartan Company when they complete all of the kill commendations. See tuhin94. He is wearing the helmet.
To get it Achilles you have to first join a Spartan company and then complete all the decorations that the game asks for (it is a too long process)