1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
It absolutely sickens me that I see this horrendous armor everywhere in this game! It does NOT look like anything special or cool, it is absolutely hideous and overrated on immeasurable levels! It is a completely failed recreation of ancient Greek armor and disgraces its namesake hero. I can't even go into an arena or Warzone match or custom game anymore without seeing at least one person wearing this armor. For heaven sakes, please, Halo 5 players, wear an actually decent armor like Centurion, Vigilant, Indomitable, Mark IV GEN1, etc.! NOT the awful armors like Seeker, Timmy, Tracer, and especially Achilles!

If the Achilles armor makes it into Halo MCC or heaven forbid, Halo Infinite, I will NO longer be playing Halo again. 343 has made a fatal mistake by introducing this armor to the game.
Seriously who cares if people wear armors you dont like. They dont effect you at all. Thats like passing some one on the freeway and telling them to change their car because you dont think it looks cool by your standards. It has nothing to do with you and youll probably never see that person ever again. I could go on rant saying mixing Halo 5 helmets with Halo Reach armor looks like an abomination but I wont because thats some peoples preference and Ill just have to deal with it even if I dont like it. I wear timmy helmet and achillies so I guess youll be really mad at me. Ya know I was thinking about changing my armor set back to Gungir and mark 5 delta but after reading this post imma keep it Achilles and timmy. Also your definition of "decent armors" might mean ugly and horrendous to other folks,
Just for the record, I fully support you going back to the Achilles armor!! Congratulations good sir!! And wear it proudly with honor, I hope to one day attain such hardware, and wear it with distinction!!
Thank you kind sir! I greatly appreciate your kindness and positivity! I too shall hope you acquire the Achilles armor! And when you do wear it with pride!
Sure will... we’re within weeks of getting the armor... the helmet though... that’s another story...
Dang youre actually pretty close. Ugh the helmet is such a pain though. The company Im in is still barely a third to getting the helmet. Anyways good luck on your journey of getting Achilles :)
Touche good sir!!!! And same to you (even though you already have it), hope you're company gets to earn it!! You guys are in a better spot than we are.

And we must be starting to get to OP... starting to make grammar mistakes all over the place!! Quick, everyone put their Achilles armor on and hopefully we'll get lucky and they'll go away (never to return)!!!
If all you want to wear is Achilles, don't do it for long because you are intentionally denying yourself access to many other great armors in the game. You might as well go back to wearing Recruit now. And yes, my experiences have shown that multiplayer games tend to go wrong once someone shows up in Achilles armor. Which is why I won't touch social or ranked arena or Warzone anymore. Finally, to the people having a problem with me hating the Achilles armor for the hideously overhyped monstrosity that it really is, congratulations, you are still just as much part of the problem! Your words are not affecting me, and they are making you look even worse.
In addition to coming on the forums to try and insult intelligent and dedicated players, I assume your other activities involve standing around in customs and bullying all those who don’t use Fred’s armor. I suggest not getting so worked up about such things as you can instead spend that time enjoying Halo, another game, or something else unrelated to gaming entirely. You’ll feel much better and those you try and change won’t feel animosity toward you.
If all you want to wear is Achilles, don't do it for long because you are intentionally denying yourself access to many other great armors in the game. You might as well go back to wearing Recruit now. And yes, my experiences have shown that multiplayer games tend to go wrong once someone shows up in Achilles armor. Which is why I won't touch social or ranked arena or Warzone anymore. Finally, to the people having a problem with me hating the Achilles armor for the hideously overhyped monstrosity that it really is, congratulations, you are still just as much part of the problem! Your words are not affecting me, and they are making you look even worse.
Yes there are a few great armors in the game. Some might not like the Achilles visually but they wear it over the other armors it because they worked for it. Also multiplayer games go wrong if someone wears Achilles? From what youre saying it sounds like the sheer armor is ruining the games. During the moment to moment gameplay its hard to tell what armors people are wearing anyway and wearing armor cant just "make multiplayer games tend to go wrong." And also I dont have a problem with you hating Achilles after all people have different preferences. I have a problem with your approach on it. Telling people that all these armors are trash but these ones are good because I feel so is not the best way to express your disliking towards somethinig. You could of asked something like " There are so many other armors but why do people wear Achilles" but you didnt and thats why youre getting hate. And what problem? The problem of us enjoying an armor we earned?
No chill. Play for fun, ignore the rest.
Are we hating on armours? I'd like to add the Fotus armour. The moment you witness how good some Fotus users pwn people with it you acquire PTSD. And that sticks with you—especially when you get a glimpse of that hideous pwning horn. Fotus armour ruined halo. Don't use it. Don't let 232i get away with an Infinite Fotus armour set. It'll ruin halo for us all. It'll be the end of us all. /s
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I personally think Achilles is one of the better looking helmets in the game. I think the theme fits in nicely with Halo’s trend of referencing ancient hero’s, gods, weapons, etc. The fact that I know I earned it instead of getting it from rng also helps it’s appeal
It's the only armour in the game that you seriously need to grind for and as part of a team, you EARN Achilees and a lot us put countless hours into multiplayer doing so. That's why a lot of us wear it, because we earned it.

I don't like 95% of the armour in Halo 5, so, I wear armour that I do like, I suggest that you do the same.
tuhin94 wrote:
In addition to coming on the forums to try and insult intelligent and dedicated players, I assume your other activities involve standing around in customs and bullying all those who don’t use Fred’s armor. I suggest not getting so worked up about such things as you can instead spend that time enjoying Halo, another game, or something else unrelated to gaming entirely. You’ll feel much better and those you try and change won’t feel animosity toward you.
He literally updated his Spartan Company bio by adding you are not allowed to Wear Achilles or the Timmy Helmet will be Perma Removed and only to wear Centurion Mark VI or Noble, I was scrolling through list of Spartan Compamies page on here
tuhin94 wrote:
He literally updated his Spartan Company bio by adding you are not allowed to Wear Achilles or the Timmy Helmet will be Perma Removed and only to wear Centurion Mark VI or Noble, I was scrolling through list of Spartan Compamies page on here
Wow. I guess he couldn't handle the glory and power of Timmy
tuhin94 wrote:
Wow. I guess he couldn't handle the glory and power of Timmy
All I can do is shake my head at this... the level of dumb... I just can't even... I mean... to stoop to that level... just... wow...
It absolutely sickens me that I see this horrendous armor everywhere in this game! It does NOT look like anything special or cool, it is absolutely hideous and overrated on immeasurable levels! It is a completely failed recreation of ancient Greek armor and disgraces its namesake hero. I can't even go into an arena or Warzone match or custom game anymore without seeing at least one person wearing this armor. For heaven sakes, please, Halo 5 players, wear an actually decent armor like Centurion, Vigilant, Indomitable, Mark IV GEN1, etc.! NOT the awful armors like Seeker, Timmy, Tracer, and especially Achilles!

If the Achilles armor makes it into Halo MCC or heaven forbid, Halo Infinite, I will NO longer be playing Halo again. 343 has made a fatal mistake by introducing this armor to the game.
I’m Still holding out hope they will make it the reward in infinite for reaching 152 in halo 5.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I personally think Achilles is one of the better looking helmets in the game. I think the theme fits in nicely with Halo’s trend of referencing ancient hero’s, gods, weapons, etc. The fact that I know I earned it instead of getting it from rng also helps it’s appeal
I’ve had a name change since I was in heresy ascended, but I’m glad to see you’re still active. Couldn’t agree more.
tuhin94 wrote:
His 3 man fireteam states you can’t wear Achilles, Timmy, or want to grind for 152. Basically anything in the game that your have to dedicate yourself to, he doesn’t want you to do. I second the motion that he is just a troll that can’t accomplish these goals and is just trying to spread some hate.
XRPTipBot wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
His 3 man fireteam states you can’t wear Achilles, Timmy, or want to grind for 152. Basically anything in the game that your have to dedicate yourself to, he doesn’t want you to do. I second the motion that he is just a troll that can’t accomplish these goals and is just trying to spread some hate. Oh... and notice we haven't heard from him in a while??
I agree whole heartedly with you on this. This whole thread was about him trolling and spewing hate towards others. It's kind of a shame really.
XRPTipBot wrote:

I’m Still holding out hope they will make it the reward in infinite for reaching 152 in halo 5.
It's not going to be the 152 reward. If you check out their update on Infinite a few weeks ago, they put in pictures of the armor you'd get plus a weapon coating and I think some other stuff too. But all hope is not lost, I read somewhere else (I think in one of the other forum threads) that they were bring armors from the other games into Infinite... so maybe at point down the road when they start releasing updates and whatnot... we'll see all the great armors halo has to off be put on display in Infitnite...
tuhin94 wrote:
Troll wanting attention? Or disgruntled about getting wrecked by someone with the armor? I hope we do get more stuff like Achilles in Infinite. Unlocking the armor and helmet with a large company was a great journey and I got to play with some awesome people along the way. And, given how earned rewards are something of a rarity now, it will be fun to unlock stuff like it.
Says the one who wears Achilles. Take it off!
bruh. chill. u don't have to like it but other people can. it should not affect u.
To be fair, I also totally don't like Achilles.

But I generally hate nearly 95% of Halo 5's armor-sets, just because the general plastic/power ranger plastic-style.

About the Design:
Yes, actually it is an failed design of the Ancient greece armor. But I am not the person that want people to dress as they want.
Heard nearly the same about my Recon armor in Halo 3.

About what it said:
Achilles shows me just that a big group of players wasted their time with an Halo title that I don't like [and looking how often people match again everyafter makes me wonder how low the playerbase is]. The armor doesn't show any real achievement like when you own the Recon in Halo 3 [before it was given out for everyone, same with Helioskril]

But that's just my opinion
XRPTipBot wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
His 3 man fireteam states you can’t wear Achilles, Timmy, or want to grind for 152. Basically anything in the game that your have to dedicate yourself to, he doesn’t want you to do. I second the motion that he is just a troll that can’t accomplish these goals and is just trying to spread some hate.
I specifically wear the Achilles set because of him and a few others on this forum LOL. Cant believe the rage some people get over a video game. I kind of miss my Fotus Helmet with the Helioskrill armor though...i felt like Sauron from LoTR
Wearing Achilles is just a way of saying you work well in a team
well first of all 343 said that they plan to to add all armours to infinite(eventually) this includes Seeker Timmy and Achilles.

i think you posted this because
A)you keep getting clapped by people wearing Achilles
B)you are in desperate need of attention]
C)you are not dedicated enough to grind out Achilles

also you said 'don't do it for long because you are intentionally denying yourself access to many other great armors in the game'
but you have updated your spartan bio saying dont wear achillies or you will be perma banned and to wear noble or mark VI do you understand how hypocritical this is?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4