1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Prewojo wrote:
XRPTipBot wrote:
It absolutely sickens me that I see this horrendous armor everywhere in this game! It does NOT look like anything special or cool, it is absolutely hideous and overrated on immeasurable levels! It is a completely failed recreation of ancient Greek armor and disgraces its namesake hero. I can't even go into an arena or Warzone match or custom game anymore without seeing at least one person wearing this armor. For heaven sakes, please, Halo 5 players, wear an actually decent armor like Centurion, Vigilant, Indomitable, Mark IV GEN1, etc.! NOT the awful armors like Seeker, Timmy, Tracer, and especially Achilles!

If the Achilles armor makes it into Halo MCC or heaven forbid, Halo Infinite, I will NO longer be playing Halo again. 343 has made a fatal mistake by introducing this armor to the game.
I’m Still holding out hope they will make it the reward in infinite for reaching 152 in halo 5.
It's not going to be the 152 reward. If you check out their update on Infinite a few weeks ago, they put in pictures of the armor you'd get plus a weapon coating and I think some other stuff too. But all hope is not lost, I read somewhere else (I think in one of the other forum threads) that they were bring armors from the other games into Infinite... so maybe at point down the road when they start releasing updates and whatnot... we'll see all the great armors halo has to off be put on display in Infitnite...
I know it’s not. This was like a year ago when they said there would be a small reward where I thought it was a possibility. The 152 grind is brutal, Achilles would be a sweet reward.
If you wear Achilles and come here to complain about me saying that the Achilles armor permanently ruined Halo 5, your credibility is completely gone. Don't even come here, please. I have yet to find decent and/or non-toxic players who wear the Centurion armor and helmet with whom I can play, and you should be helping towards that.
XRPTipBot wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
XRPTipBot wrote:
It absolutely sickens me that I see this horrendous armor everywhere in this game! It does NOT look like anything special or cool, it is absolutely hideous and overrated on immeasurable levels! It is a completely failed recreation of ancient Greek armor and disgraces its namesake hero. I can't even go into an arena or Warzone match or custom game anymore without seeing at least one person wearing this armor. For heaven sakes, please, Halo 5 players, wear an actually decent armor like Centurion, Vigilant, Indomitable, Mark IV GEN1, etc.! NOT the awful armors like Seeker, Timmy, Tracer, and especially Achilles!

If the Achilles armor makes it into Halo MCC or heaven forbid, Halo Infinite, I will NO longer be playing Halo again. 343 has made a fatal mistake by introducing this armor to the game.
I’m Still holding out hope they will make it the reward in infinite for reaching 152 in halo 5.
It's not going to be the 152 reward. If you check out their update on Infinite a few weeks ago, they put in pictures of the armor you'd get plus a weapon coating and I think some other stuff too. But all hope is not lost, I read somewhere else (I think in one of the other forum threads) that they were bring armors from the other games into Infinite... so maybe at point down the road when they start releasing updates and whatnot... we'll see all the great armors halo has to off be put on display in Infitnite...
I know it’s not. This was like a year ago when they said there would be a small reward where I thought it was a possibility. The 152 grind is brutal, Achilles would be a sweet reward.
Achilles would be a great reward... and if they were to bring it to Infinite like I hear rumour that they're doing, hopefully it won't be an evil grind to obtain as I'll most likely miss out on it in 5.
If you wear Achilles and come here to complain about me saying that the Achilles armor permanently ruined Halo 5, your credibility is completely gone. Don't even come here, please. I have yet to find decent and/or non-toxic players who wear the Centurion armor and helmet with whom I can play, and you should be helping towards that.
Not sure how my credibilty is gone... quite a few people in our company have earned achilles elsewhere and are actually great players to be around. And since those are facts and I have yet to see you offering any... I'm going to stick with the belief that this is nothing more than trolling. I've been playing for 6 months or so now, pretty much 8 or so hours a day, and biggest problem I have with other players doesn't come from what armor they wear, but how they play. It's frustrating when you're supposed to be playing as a team, and someone pulls out a scout hog and mows all the enemies over. Why bother playing on a team at that point... had nothing to do with armor... has to do with the person... and that shows just how shallow you are...

What?!
Who cares if you don't like the helmet, you can keep that to yourself, don't tell people not to wear it because of some bull--Yoink- hatred you have towards it. Nobody cares if you don't like it, you can't -Yoinking!- log onto a halo forum page and -Yoink- all over people's taste. If you don't like it, keep it to yourself, no need for anyone else to hear it. If you have something constructive and helpful to say about it, feel free to come back...
You're an 147, with an unimpressive play record, that hasn't unlocked Achilles, or even the timmy helmet. For some reason that upsets you. I honestly forgot you were in the conversation.
And why should I be helping you towards that?
Under that same baseless logic then by your own admission your credibility is gone.
tuhin94 wrote:
Troll wanting attention? Or disgruntled about getting wrecked by someone with the armor? I hope we do get more stuff like Achilles in Infinite. Unlocking the armor and helmet with a large company was a great journey and I got to play with some awesome people along the way. And, given how earned rewards are something of a rarity now, it will be fun to unlock stuff like it.
Says the one who wears Achilles. Take it off!
This made me laugh
"take it off!"
That's hilarious dude you don't tell people to take change their spartan because of some bs fantasy
Mate you need to stop, you’re offering no proper facts or any counter arguments to the table except still being hateful towards people wearing Achilles.

Telling them to wear Centurion because you fantasise over Fred 104, nobody is going to change an Armor for you because you say so, if I’m gonna wear a Armor I like & grinded out for, I will most certainly wear that Armor, let people what they like & play Halo for what it is, not by what someone wears
I stopped wearing it cause people think you're some elitist. I've had a bad game where someone messaged me after talking crap cuz I should be carrying the team with that helmet. Check my k/d, I do good but occasionally have bad games.
I love all of the comments in this post... and he only responds very infrequently... this is humour at it's best...
Prewojo wrote:
I love all of the comments in this post... and he only responds very infrequently... this is humour at it's best...
Definitely. Ive needed this drama in this boring lockdown life.
Prewojo wrote:
At least the forums not dead
Prewojo wrote:
At least the forums not dead
I’m honestly kind of surprised this thread has been allowed to go on as long as it has...
Uhhh this hate is a overreaction. It's an single armor set and should not cause you to get this mad. Also you said in one of the comments that they might as well go and use recruit instead and thats not a bad armor either? If you get this upset for one little thing in a game then you should probably not play video games.
An armor set does not make somebody a toxic player, how you are behaving makes me think you are a troll cause the level of toxicity is over the roof.
This post makes me want to load up some H5 and put Achilles on...hahahaha... I can agree it's an over rated set. I can also say yeah I have and do complain about how some armor sets look, I even have a link in my signature about how I feel about the "new" H3 armor. But to claim a cosmetic some choose to wear some how ruins the game for you is pretty petty. Sounds like you should calm down, take some deep breaths and just play what you enjoy and don't worry about what cosmetic some one chooses to wear.

Dude why are you so mad I think this is a mental issue lol wish you the best man
I love how absolutely no one apart from has liked his post apart from himself

getting ratioed on waypoint is that a first?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4