[Locked] Achilles armor permanently ruined Halo 5 for me

OP Fred 1044276

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Educación física es este h......
¿ Cómo se atreve a pedirle a las personas que dejen de usar una armadura y sobre todo ofenderlas por usarlas? Nadie vive para darle gusto a las personas.
The people that worked for the armor wear it with pride. No one should say otherwise.
If you wear Achilles and come here to complain about me saying that the Achilles armor permanently ruined Halo 5, your credibility is completely gone. Don't even come here, please. I have yet to find decent and/or non-toxic players who wear the Centurion armor and helmet with whom I can play, and you should be helping towards that.
Says the guy who's actively being toxic towards players with Achilles. Can we please get a mod to lock this thread already? I've already reported these posts for flaming, so I don't get why it's still active.
If you wear Achilles and come here to complain about me saying that the Achilles armor permanently ruined Halo 5, your credibility is completely gone. Don't even come here, please. I have yet to find decent and/or non-toxic players who wear the Centurion armor and helmet with whom I can play, and you should be helping towards that.
Says the guy who's actively being toxic towards players with Achilles. Can we please get a mod to lock this thread already? I've already reported these posts for flaming, so I don't get why it's still active.
I reported for the same reason as well I domt
know why it’s still active
This thread started off bad, and just went worse.

OP, if you have such strong feelings against Achilles that is well known. Don't need to keep talking about it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4