Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Achilles Helmet

OP mcmaker13

For the Achilles Helmet, does the company have to master the other commendations or just the kill commendations? Anyone know?
Just the kill ones.
Yea just the kill commendations
Good luck!
Thanks so much!
mcmaker13 wrote:
Thanks so much!
Your clan had made some good progress.
Start farming Marine Kills asap though.
That one takes forever.
edit: I got achilles :)
Kaijinryu wrote:
Can anyone get achilles, even if it's like 99% done and you join then it's completed do you still get it?
Yes, it does not matter how long you have been in the company for or how much you contributed to the commendations.

However, it is annoying when lower leveled players try to join companies just as they're about to unlock the armor or helmet. It basically shows that they're trying to unlock them by using other players' effort.
so is, just the kill commendations
Just the kill ones. You better have a good company for that
Kill Kill Kill Kill
mcmaker13 wrote:
For the Achilles Helmet, does the company have to master the other commendations or just the kill commendations? Anyone know?
Is your company active?

Mine's pretty close to the helmet too but not active any of really......if you're active, got any pace?
mcmaker13 wrote:
Is your company active?

Mine's pretty close to the helmet too but not active any of really......if you're active, got any pace?
So far, 93% complete. I think it was 92 last week