Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Achilles or fotus?

OP Warden657

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Which wears the Unicorn Horn better, Fotus or Achilles?

Hey guys! My company just got the Achilles helmet today. So my question is, which helmet(Achilles or Fotus)has a better horn? Not in length, just overall.
Achilles doesn't have a horn.
Skippy575 wrote:
Yeah, it's a Mohawk lol. Achilles helmet for me tho. This is my second account so I have nothing lol
Skippy575 wrote:
It has a 2 horn, buddy.
I guess the "horn" on focus is a cooler but I think achilles is cooler overall.
Neither, Deadeye forever!
Count me in!
HaXoR73 wrote:
Count me in!
Whenever I see an enemy wearing either FOTUS or Achilles, I go out of my way to kill them. I hate unicorns and "try-hards", but mostly unicorns.
Stinkin' unicorns...
Achilles, Looks better and exclusive
Warden657 wrote:
Skippy575 wrote:
It has a 2 horn, buddy.
What horn are you talking about?
Skippy575 wrote:
Warden657 wrote:
Skippy575 wrote:
It has a 2 horn, buddy.
What horn are you talking about?
Srry, had to take a another look, is a crest
unicorn horn all the way
Fotus
Spoiler:
Show
I think the fotus looks silly. I dont understand the love for it
both look terrible and unpractical. The other one is basically ancient helmet design, literally. And the other just sticks out, literally, again. And those 2 look nothing like a practical military design that id rather have.
Overall I pefer the FOTUS, but I really don't like them both that much. I love the Achillies armor though.
I wear the fotus.for awhile it came with my Xbox 1. But sadly my neck just couldn't take it anymore. It keeps snagging on the top of door ways. I bent over to tie my show and while standing up I stabbed my mother in law with the horn.
And go ahead and try to jump into the front seat of a warthog, you will hit that metal til bar everytime.and you helm turns into a bell...
HaXoR73 wrote:
Count me in!
Whenever I see an enemy wearing either FOTUS or Achilles, I go out of my way to kill them. I hate unicorns and "try-hards", but mostly unicorns.
Stinkin' unicorns...
Smelly unicorns >:o
Got to go with this. If any army went to combat in this helmet...seriously funny.
Bionicled wrote:
Got to go with this. If any army went to combat in this helmet...seriously funny.
You should see me in real life.

I often wear a fedora with 3 turkey feathers jammed into it. I'm of average height, but the feathers (at their highest point) add another 8 inches to my stature, and it sticks out like a sore thumb.

At least I look(?) like Robin Hood.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2