Achilles req too high/alt unlock

OP FORGE PLAY

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I've looked arround some spartan companies.
Most aren't even half way there 1maybe 2/5.
1-Either reduce the requirements for mastery.
2-or increase the max number in a spartan company to 300-500 people instead of 100.
Imagine a year or two from now things like Achilles will be impossable to unlock.
So maybe an alternate method of unlocking.
--Earning your kill mastery thru your own commendations.
--or make items like Achilles SC exclusive for 3 months. Than give it out annother way.
I agree there should be an alternative method of unlocking
So make it easy for everyone to get?.... make it a challenge and rare armor
I agree to company player increase.
in the beginning people were complaining that all armor was worthless because it took no skill or work to get. not 343 makes a armor that has difficult requirements that make it "special" and people complain and demand it be easy to get thus bringing us back to the original complaint of everything being easy to get...
Being as the SC I am currently in has already achieved what is need to get the body piece, it is obviously not difficult to unlock. Here's an idea, instead of wasting time trying to make it easier, how about you spend your time looking for a Spartan company to get the armour or spend the time playing the game and earn the armour. If you aren't willing to work for the armour, you don't really want the armour at all.
It may just be like recon in the end and everyone gets to unlock it, or the flaming helmet too.
I think the numbers are fine, but I think the number of people allowed in a Spartan Company should increase a bit.
So first people complained that you can't unlock any armor outside of rng, now people are complaining that it's too hard to unlock things?
KillaMOX wrote:
So first people complained that you can't unlock any armor outside of rng, now people are complaining that it's too hard to unlock things?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What's Achilles?
My problem with it is that it isn't hard to get, its a super grind. Realistically you have to depend on others to grind as well, which is annoying.
So make it easy for everyone to get?.... make it a challenge and rare armor
Sure. Make it rare....but this is simply silly. I get to rely on a bunch of others to try and unlock a fantastic armor.....
KillaMOX wrote:
I'm in the group of people that quietly complain that nothing can really be unlocked by playing campaign or doing something of significance....This however, feels like a slap in the face....

It sends a mixed message....make a spartan company for you and your friends......HAHAHA....JK....your eight friends couldn't earn this armor set if ya'll played for three years straight....all day ery day.....it's just kinda sad. But I guess that's what I signed up for with H5
With a hundred guys/gals that simply play the game and kill enemies, it's do-able. It probably won't be as hard as some think.

Hit the recruitment forum and should be okay.
in the beginning people were complaining that all armor was worthless because it took no skill or work to get. not 343 makes a armor that has difficult requirements that make it "special" and people complain and demand it be easy to get thus bringing us back to the original complaint of everything being easy to get...
Have to agree. I argued since day one they were worthless now you've got an armor that is actually worthy of the name legendary
Bakaijin wrote:
My problem with it is that it isn't hard to get, its a super grind. Realistically you have to depend on others to grind as well, which is annoying.
Just need a full Co of active players.
If there are 100 active daily players in a spartan company you are doing 1% of the work each

It's not that bad. You just need to find 99 other people with the same goal

Backpacks is recruiting and taking anyone who is an active daily spartan

Msg for invite
Yes. Let's make an armor where you need 100 friends and to pour your life away into a game that unless those 100 friends play as much as you do, you'll never get it. Seems like 343 is really listening to us.
Even if you unlocked the Achilles Amor set, would you be satisfied?
Yes. Let's make an armor where you need 100 friends and to pour your life away into a game that unless those 100 friends play as much as you do, you'll never get it. Seems like 343 is really listening to us.
No one will ever get it? Aww damn, I guess my SC which already has Level 3 in all Kill commendations isn't ever going to get the armour.

Instead of whining about it, do something about it. Join an active Spartan company and start working for it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4