Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Achillies in gold packs?

OP ordainedcrown7

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Achilles have to be in gold pack because most people has Achilles armor set and it´s getting old but some people still complaining that it is special.
Achilles is a armor set that most people wants because it looks awesome and epic but it´s old now, I decide that Achilles armor set should come out of gold packs.
Halo 6 is coming out which is too exciting but some people still complaining about the Achilles armor.
If Achilles armor set is available in gold packs, it will be so appreciated and amazing.
Achilles have to be in gold pack because most people has Achilles armor set and it´s getting old but some people still complaining that it is special.
It's definitely one of the rarer armors, and certainly one of the most rare helmets.
Achilles is a armor set that most people wants because it looks awesome and epic but it´s old now, I decide that Achilles armor set should come out of gold packs.
I don't see this being a popular opinion OP, there are still people on Waypoint that think the sticker pack in the Lootcrates should be exclusive. The Helioskrill being put into the REQ pool seemed to be a unpopular decision as well. I hope you've brought a bubble shield to this topic lol, Achilles is pretty much the only armor set that is 100% earned still.
Halo 6 is coming out which is too exciting but some people still complaining about the Achilles armor.
If Achilles armor set is available in gold packs, it will be so appreciated and amazing.
I don't think I've actually seen too many complaints about the Achilles armor not being in REQ packs.

Why don't you join a company that's grinding for Achilles and earn it OP? It's not that hard it just takes time.
Couldn't disagree more OP. Achilles is to be earned, not handed out like a 5th place trophy just because it looks cool.
Yeah, that’s not gonna go down well with anyone. There are still plenty of companies working towards both the armor and helmet.
Couldn't disagree more OP. Achilles is to be earned, not handed out like a 5th place trophy just because it looks cool.
hey NightFox, I'm quite proud of my 5th place trophy for participation, thank you... ha ha.

I agree, Achilles is a massive grind but sadly is the only thing that can be earned. it would seriously water down the achievement if it's accessible in req packs (cough, cough, Helioskrill, cough, cough)
It's definitely one of the rarer armors, and certainly one of the most rare helmets.
I don't see this being a popular opinion OP, there are still people on Waypoint that think the sticker pack in the Lootcrates should be exclusive. The Helioskrill being put into the REQ pool seemed to be a unpopular decision as well. I hope you've brought a bubble shield to this topic lol, Achilles is pretty much the only armor set that is 100% earned still.
I don't think I've actually seen too many complaints about the Achilles armor not being in REQ packs.

Why don't you join a company that's grinding for Achilles and earn it OP? It's not that hard it just takes time.
Let the grenades star flying original post because you just opened the wrong archive hope you brought a bubble shield, or some active camo and maybe a invincibility or two.

Also can we just get over helioskrill already people like seriously?

As someone who has obtained full Achilles i will stay neutral here.
There are still companies set up to grind for achillies. Just join one. I honestly don’t know why everyone loves the marvin the Martian combo so much. I have both. Have worn them once and switched back to warmaster and recon sets that are way better looking.

I will say moving the only earned armor to a gold pack wouldn’t sit well with a lot of the community. No one was happy when they did this with helioskrill.
There are still companies set up to grind for achillies. Just join one. I honestly don’t know why everyone loves the marvin the Martian combo so much. I have both. Have worn them once and switched back to warmaster and recon sets that are way better looking.

I will say moving the only earned armor to a gold pack wouldn’t sit well with a lot of the community. No one was happy when they did this with helioskrill.
Marvin the Martian Combo?.... What is that exactly?

Old school cartoon :-)
tuhin94 wrote:

I know the cartoon LOL. i'm asking about the halo Marvin the Martian combo have no idea what that is.
tuhin94 wrote:

I know the cartoon LOL. i'm asking about the halo Marvin the Martian combo have no idea what that is.
Picture Marvin the Martian. Now picture Marvin the Martian as a Spartan. Now doesn’t that picture look exactly like he’s wearing achillies?
If it helps, the Achilles set does not prevent 100% armory completion. The ring is missing a tiny sliver, but it will still display 100% complete.
I would rather this not happen. It’s nice to actually have an armor to work towards. If you want to get the armor without actually trying, I’m sure there are companies without strict requirements that are near unlocking it
"Most people have the armor." I'd bet that's not true at all. My suggestion is to join a company and start grinding like everyone else.
Earning the Achilles set takes 4.5-12 months or more of playing the game depending on how dedicated your company is. That kind of commitment makes the Achilles set very special. The set is also still relatively rare. Well less than half the people in the average multiplayer lobby are wearing Achilles.

I have earned the Achilles set four times and it still looks awesome and hasn't grown old. Releasing the Achilles set into the REQ system would be a huge slap in the face to me and to the thousands of other people who have earned Achilles so far.

If everyone suddenly has access to a rare special item that item automatically looses it's appeal. Two excellent examples would be the mass release of the heleoskrill armor set and the sticker shock weapon skins that outraged everyone who had obtained them legitimately.

ordainedcrown7 since you think Achilles is so awesome and epic I suggest that you join a spartan company.
List of spartan companies
Actually to be honest I do think that it should just be in gold packs aswell. You can just join a company right before theyre about to get it so you would get it aswell. There is usally a lack of effort in doing this through companys.
They should add another armor set for completing the “GAME MODE” and “ASSIST” commendations of a Spartan Companies. And also a special emblem if your company achieved all three commendations!
I already have the amour but not the helmet but if they put the helmet in a gold pack I would be pissed. The Achillies is the only amour piece that you can earn and I don't want them messing it up by putting it inside a gold pack. I hear that there is an armor piece that you can get for finishing the mcc on legendary but you can get the same amour piece in a gold pack so its pointless really.
Absolutely not. They already gave away a long time ago my beloved helioskrill.
TEEJAY V21 wrote:
Absolutely not. They already gave away a long time ago my beloved helioskrill.
I’m still kinda annoyed about that. I played MCC for the first time a little under 3 years back and I thought Helioskrill would be a cool token to have if I ever got a Gold subscription again and played H5 online. It made the armor reward worth a lot less once I did get Gold knowing that it basically only amounted to one less REQ pack to open.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2