Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Achillies in gold packs?

OP ordainedcrown7

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
They should add another armor set for completing the “GAME MODE” and “ASSIST” commendations of a Spartan Companies. And also a special emblem if your company achieved all three commendations!
Totally agree, that would be awesome
They should add another armor set for completing the “GAME MODE” and “ASSIST” commendations of a Spartan Companies. And also a special emblem if your company achieved all three commendations!
343 is done with major updates and adding content to halo 5 other than minor and small changes and updates that is all your going to see in halo 5.

I'll have to disagree here with your suggestion and just leave it there.
Ok, you guys have better reasons than me, maybe I made a mistake,I'll fix it. "how about achillies should be earned in gold pack since Halo Infinite is coming out"
Ok, you guys have better reasons than me, maybe I made a mistake,I'll fix it. "how about achillies should be earned in gold pack since Halo Infinite is coming out"
No.
Just as bad.
That’s for free.
Earned is putting the work in to complete commendations.
Glad I didn't open that can of worms... lol. Op must have bumped his head or something.
Noo, my company just received the Helmet after grinding since 2017. To add it in the req pool would have me heated. Don't Helioskrill us!
I just earned the Achilles Helmet it took 7 months. But it was a fantastic grind and I made so many friends that I will never forget. I couldn't disagree more they can't make a extremely rare armor set available to everyone but only to real Spartans who are fully dedicated to their Company!
How exactly is getting lucky with an RNG roll "earning" something?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I definitely disagree, the achillies helmet and armor show that a person has spent hours and hours grinding in a spartan company just like how the helioskrill used to show that someone had gone through the entire mcc on legendary. When the helioskrill was put into req packs it took away the respect you would receive if you wore it. Now if you see someone wearing the helioskrill you don't know if that person actually worked hard for it or just got lucky. The achilles should stay as a symbol of hard work and determination, putting it in packs would destroy that reputation.
Achilles have to be in gold pack because most people has Achilles armor set and it´s getting old but some people still complaining that it is special.
Achilles is a armor set that most people wants because it looks awesome and epic but it´s old now, I decide that Achilles armor set should come out of gold packs.
Halo 6 is coming out which is too exciting but some people still complaining about the Achilles armor.
If Achilles armor set is available in gold packs, it will be so appreciated and amazing.
Doesn't look like your opinion is very popular with the Achilles grinders here.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2